-Yeah. -And he's quick.
他视蒂尔和肯劳为无物 就把他们放倒了
He takes out Tiel and Kinlaw like they were nothing.
然后把他们背对背的绑起来了
And he ties them up back to back,
就在你找到他们的地方
the way they were when you found 'em.
然后就轰开了我的抽屉 拿走了5万美金
And then he rifles my desk, he takes the 50 and
然后就 他妈的没道理的发起疯来了
for no fucking reason he goes crazy
然后就枪杀了 也许是我世界上最好的两个朋友
and he shoots maybe my two best friends in the whole world.
为什么呢
Why?
估计是穷的发疯了吧
Probably he's pissed that there wasn't more cash.
然后他也许是还想杀我呢
And probably he would've killed me, too,
但是大厅里传来了一些什么动静
but there was a noise out in the hall
然后他就慌慌张张的跑了
and he panicked and he ran.
用他们自己的枪杀的他们啊 宝宝
Shot 'em with their own guns, Baby.
你能相信吗
Can you believe that?
好好查查吧
You check.
你会知道我说的是实话的
You'll see that I'm telling the truth.
因为那里到处都是他的指纹
They're gonna have his fingerprints all over 'em.
不用查了
Don't bother checkin'.
那指纹是我的
The fingerprints are mine.
也就是他说的都是真的咯
This is all true then?
-一部分 -那部分呢
-Some. -Which?
你最好说出来 尼古拉斯
You better speak, Nicholas.
我建议你最好现在说
And I suggest you begin right now.
我只问两个问题 宝宝
I'll ask just two questions, Baby.
如果你的回答让我满意的话 那就悉听尊便了
If you're gonna answer them to your satisfaction, do what you will.
第一 我♥干♥嘛要用枪
First, why would I use a gun?
这他妈的是什么问题
The fuck kind of question is that, huh?
谁他妈的不用枪啊
Why does anybody use a gun?
尼古拉斯就从来不用
Nicholas never does.
相信我 他会用任何东西杀了你 比如...
Believe me, he could kill you with...
他就会用这个弄死你
He could kill you with this
不管距离是5英尺还是15英尺
from five feet or 15.
那么这个问题我这样回答你吧
And the answer to your question is this.
这倒是个完美的掩护呢
It's the perfect cover.
谁都不会想到尼古拉斯会用枪
Nobody would ever dream that Nick Wild needed a gun
去抢劫
to commit a robbery.
那么 尼古拉斯 第二个问题
All right, Nicholas. Second question.
也是最后一个
Second and last.
宝宝 你对我的身体知道多少
Baby, what do you know about my body?
我的意思是 我裤裆里的那部分
I mean, underneath my clothes?
很显然 什么都不知道
Obviously nothing.
那我第二个问题出来了
Well, then, there's my second question.
为什么我会知道这里的这个德马科先生
How is it possible that I know that Mr. DeMarco here
的蛋蛋们上面有一个
has a small but definite cut
有一个短小精悍的小手♥枪♥呢
on the upper side of his Hampton?
答案呢
Answer?
就是我看到一个漂亮姐姐把它掏了出来
I saw it put there by a dear sweet lady
放到了一把园艺剪上
with a pair of garden shears.
这他妈的什么啊
What is this shit, huh?
要看我说没说谎很简单啊
It's easy to find out if I'm lying,
脱掉他的裤子就知道了
just have him take down his trousers.
你不会买♥♥他的帐的对吧 宝宝
You're not buying this crap, are you, Baby?
谁去拿个显微镜吧 我们好找找德马科先生是小鸟鸟
Someone go get a microscope so we locate Mr. DeMarco's pecker.
你猜怎么着 我才不脱呢
You know what? I'm not stripping.
谁求我都不会脱的
I'm not stripping for nobody.
我认为你必须脱 丹尼尔
I think you must, Daniel.
尼古拉斯可是冒着生命危险
Nicholas is risking his life
呆在这个不寻常的地方的
on a very unusual long shot here.
我知道这是挺尴尬的
I know it's embarrassing,
但是我会让你过的轻松一些的
but I'll make it easier for you.
咱们两个找个房♥间去
You and I will go in the other room,
接着我们一块脱裤子
and we'll both take down our pants.
我不 我才不呢
I won't. I won't.
-恐怕你必须这么做 -这简直...
-I'm afraid you must. -It's...
这是原则问题啊 宝宝 我...
It's a matter of principle, Baby. I...
-没人会...-二表哥
-Nobody would... -Second cousin.
这是原则问题
It's principle.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
这是原则问题 他...
It's principle! He...
有没有人能让这个混♥蛋♥闭他妈的嘴
Would somebody shut this goddamn fucker up?
哦 丹尼尔 这是你自己调起来的事
Oh, Daniel, you just blew the ballgame.
你的家人甚至路人
Nobody in your family has had even a passing relationship
在过去的50年里 都不会有这种原则问题
with a principle in the past 50 years.
所以你是在偏袒他咯
So you're siding with him?
宝宝 你相信他这种侮辱我的话了吗
Baby, you believe him over me?
我只相信...
I believe this.
有一个跟尼古拉斯看起来很像的人
I believe that somebody who looks like Nicholas
干了这事
did the deed.
我会尽全力抓到他
And I will endeavor to find him.
现在你可以走了
Now, you may go.
你 我们会很快见面的
You. I'm gonna see you real soon.
很快会再见的
I'm gonna see you real soon.
你给我小心点儿
You watch your fuckin' back!
你为什么会觉得是他做的
Why do you think he did it?
他看起来有点娘
He's a very macho little slime.
然后还在他们面前羞辱了自己
And he broke down and humiliated himself in front of them.
你知道他会找你报仇的吧
You know he'll come for you.
知道
Yeah.
如果你不在乎的话 干嘛还要为自己辩护
If you don't care, why'd you defend yourself?
我不想被人记住 我是像他说的那样的人
I didn't wanna be remembered for doin' what he said.
那可不是太好
Dyin' ain't so bad.
反正不管怎么样 我都会离开拉斯韦加斯的
And at least I'll be out of Las Vegas.
谢谢你 尼古拉斯 祝你好运
Thank you, Nicholas. Good luck.
保重 宝宝
Cheers, Baby.
好的 你也是
All right. Be well.
嘿
Hey.
脸色不太好 哈
That bad, huh?
能点单吗 谢谢
Could you get the check, please?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
我来这是要给你一个感恩礼的
I'm only here to give you a present of gratitude
为了那些你教我的东西
of everything you taught me.
什么乱七八糟的啊
What, for Christ sakes?
每个人都会害怕的
That everyone's afraid.
我不是这个世界上唯一的一个懦夫
That I'm not the only cowardly asshole in this world.
你也是
You're one, too.
我现在真的很想静一静
I really needed this now.
我需要解决的问题是
What I have to deal with is that
我就是我自己而已
I'm the one inside my own skin.
也许没有那么可怕
Maybe it's not so terrible.
如果你能承认你是什么样的人
And if you can admit what you are,
你就会发现可能也没那么不堪
you might find it's not so terrible either.
好了 公爵
Okay, Duke.
我承认了
I admit it.
如果我赢了那些钱
If I'd won the full million,
我就会找理由去赢更多
I would have figured out some reason to go for more.
我被困进去了
I'm a trapped compulsive.
就这样 像我说的那样
There. I said it.
见过我跳踢踏舞吗
See me tap dancing?
没有
No,
但你可能已经向你的帆船迈出了一小步
but you might have taken the first tiny step toward your sailboat.
好吧 不过深感怀疑
Yeah, doubtful.
有两个原因 第一是因为没钱
Doubtful for two reasons, the first being the lack of funding.
我知道你会这么说
I knew you were gonna say that.
看一下你柜台下面
Reach under the counter.
我说了给你买♥♥的有礼物
I told you I bought you a present.
你来之前放到那的
I taped it there before you got here.
这是什么
What's this?
一张去科西嘉岛的机票
One plane ticket to Corsica
还有一张50万美元的支票
and a check for $500, 000.
好 那么第一个原因没有了
Okay, so, first reason's taken care of.
第二个原因呢