Now, what's the second?
我随时都会被杀
I'm bein' murdered any minute.
会被杀
Murdered?
真的吗 什么时候回发生
Really? When is this happening?
现在
Now.
噢
Oh.
噢
Oh.
生命中美好的神秘
Sweet mystery of life.
我终于找到你了
I finally found you.
先生 你不能这么做
Sir, you have to stop that.
我生命中美好的神秘啊
Sweet mystery of life.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
我终于知道所有秘密了
I finally know the secret to it all!
噢...
Oh...
把他们带走 把他们带走
Put them away, put them away.
我必须抓到他今天
I want him found now, today.
我要你们给我找到这个混♥蛋♥
I want you to find that asshole.
不管多长时间 都要找到他
I want you to find him. I don't care how long it takes
不抓住他 他随时都能干掉你
any of you dumb fucks.
快多他妈叫几个人
You call more fuckin' guys.
找俩人去车站 再派一些人去机场
Get two on the bus station and a few at the airport.
去每一个酒吧 赌场 妓院
Check every bar, every casino, every whorehouse.
去每一个他能藏下的小窟窿
Turn over every goddamn rock he could slither under.
你去查他在哪住...
You find out where he lives...
在哪上班
Where he works...
...不管花多少钱
How much it costs.
快进去抓住那该死的孩子
Go back inside there, grab that fuckin' kid
然后他妈的把他也弄死
and kill that motherfucker, too!
快上 快上 快
Get in there! Get in there! Go!
你不会想回去那儿的
You don't wanna go back there.
-甩掉他们了 -某种意义上是的
-You lost them? -In a manner of speaking.
嘿 等等 你忘了这个了
Hey, wait, you forgot these.
你拿着吧
Take them.
不 不
No, I can't.
别 拿着吧
No, take them!
尼克 拜托 我现在就离开这里
Nick, please. I can leave town now
还有记住我不是个胆小鬼
and know that I'm not a coward.
你根本不知道 你的拯救对我来说意味着什么
And you have no idea what a relief that is for me.
这是你挣的
You earned this.
谢你了啊 我挣得可不止这些
Thanks. And not just for this.
这可不是像个白♥痴♥一样在演戏
And not just for acting like an idiot
所以我不会吃不上饭的
so I could get out of the diner.
你是个不错的朋友
You're a good friend.
我们是朋友了
We're friends?
别破坏了哦
Don't ruin it.
再见 公爵
Good-bye, Duke.
圣诞快乐 尼克
Merry Christmas, Nick.