I came in with $25, 000.
输了两万五
Lost $25, 000.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it.
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it!
就在那
It was right there.
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it!
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it.
就在那
It was all there.
就在那
It was all there.
就在他妈的那张桌子上
On the fucking table.
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it!
就在他妈的那张桌子上
On the fucking table!
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it.
你本来已经赢了的
You fuckin' had it!
现在想喝点柚子汁吗
Would you like your grapefruit juice now?
我怎么在这儿
How did I get here?
你晕过去了 我让几个员工
After you passed out, I tipped some of the staff
帮我把你弄过来了
to help me bring you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
嗯 我觉得你渴了
Hmm, I thought you'd be thirsty.
听着 公爵 你是个不错的服务生
Listen, Duke, you're a great caterer,
很感激你
and I appreciate it.
但是 我觉得你有事想说 现在是时候说了
But I think you got somethin' to say and it's time you said it.
你不会笑我吧
You won't laugh?
今天不会
Not today.
好吧 我...
All right, I...
我说我朋友给我介绍的你 是骗你的
I lied about my friend recommending you.
我也没去查你的简历
And I didn't have to ask for your qualifications.
我知道你的一切 因为我研究过你
I knew everything about you, I've researched you.
我知道你关于柚子汁的事
I knew about the grapefruit juice, right?
也知道双份伏特加的事
And the double vodka.
还知道你为什么总是坐在
And I know about why you always sit
银匙柜台的同一个位子上
in the same spot at the Silver Spoon Counter.
我从很远的地方过来 想问你一个没有答案的问题
I need something from you and I've come too far for a no answer.
前段时间 我在波士顿的街上看到了一个老先生
A while back in Boston I saw this old guy on the street
他的背上有这么一个标志
and he had a sign on his back that said,
"请不要打我"
"Please don't hit me."
我的第一个念头是"多么悲哀的一件事"
And my first thought was, "What a sad thing."
但是 后来...
But then...
我超级他妈的生气
I got so fucking mad
因为那就是我老了之后的样子
because I realized that was going to be me when I got old.
一个惊吓着这个世界的老混♥蛋♥
Just an old nut scared of the world.
所以我来找你了
And so I've come to you.
我想让你教我
I want you to teach me.
-教你什么 -什么都行
-Teach you what? -Anything.
所有的东西
Everything.
我需要你杀了我内心每天都有的对生活的恐惧
I need you to kill the fear that lives inside of me every day.
你想在地中海扬帆
You want to sail the Mediterranean,
我也想在我死之前 做我想做的勇敢的事
I want to do something brave before I die.
嘿 听着 小屁孩...
Hey, listen, kid...
我19岁的时候就赚了7000万美元
I earned 70 million dollars by the time I was 19.
别叫我小屁孩
Don't call me kid.
天啊
Jesus.
怎么赚的
How?
没什么大不了的
It was nothing.
我在计算机软件的一个老的数据变量上加了个新的
I put a new twist on an old twist on computer software.
聪明起来是我唯一的防御手段了
Being smart is the only defense I've ever had,
但是还远远不够
but it's not enough anymore.
你得帮帮我
You've got to help me.
你知道这他妈的有多奇怪吗
You know how fuckin' weird this is?
你还没到30岁呢
You're not even 30, set for life.
我都过了40了
I'm pushing 40, broke.
我会付你钱的 我会让你变富
I'll pay you. I'll make you rich.
我昨晚 已经富过了
I have been rich. Most recently last night.
是啊 昨天我也帮了你
Yeah, I could help you with that, too.
你帮了我什么
Help me with what?
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
我喜欢21点 也许我比我知道的还厉害
I like Blackjack maybe more than I should.
就这样
That's all.
你觉得你为什么会呆在这
Why do you think you stay here?
你非常讨厌这 但是这是你唯一能呆的地方
You hate it so much it's the only place you can stay.
这是你唯一值得呆的地方
It's the only place you're worthy of.
都那么明显了
It's all so obvious.
好吧 如果他妈的那么明显
Well, if it's all so fuckin' obvious,
为什么你还是他妈的错了呢 啊
why are you so fuckin' wrong? Huh?
别走 我们可以互相帮助的
Don't go! We can help each other!
你知道吗 你就像那些给我写信的傻♥逼♥一样
You know what? You're just like the nuts who write to me.
你想去冒险吗 自己玩去吧
You want adventure? Swell!
我经验是我自己攒的 塞勒斯
Well, I earned my past, Cyrus.
攒你自己的去吧
Go earn your own.
看起来你需要来一杯 尼克 这个我请
This one's on me, Nick. Looks like you need it.
尼克·怀德 你还好吗
Nick Wild, how you doin'?
你得跟我们来一趟 德马科先生在等你
You need to come with us. Mr. DeMarco's waiting.
我们一起躺在月光下
We lie together beneath the moonlight.
星星在闪烁 是你照亮了星空
Stars are beamin', you light up the night.
你说你爱我
You tell me that you love me.
现在是时候证明了
But it's time you prove.
把钱放进嘴里
Put your money where your mouth is.
宝贝 动起来
Baby, make your move.
宝贝 动起来
Baby, make your move.
休息5分钟
Take five.
尼古拉斯 尼古拉斯
Nicholas. Nicholas.
宝宝
Baby.
我听说你昨晚赢了超过50万美金啊
I heard you were up over 500 last night at the Gate.
都变成话题了
Talk of the town.
你还记得什么时候吗
Do you remember, when was it?
是几个月前你就在金砖这
A couple months ago when you had us beaten for 200 grand?
大胜了我们20万美金来着
Right here at the Nugget?
你运气还没降下去啊
Till your luck changed.
会有那么一天的
I'll get there someday.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
有件事怕是跟你有点关系啊
I'm just in a terrible bind and it's all because of you.
好像昨天晚上有人闯进了3506房♥间
It seems that somebody broke into room 3506 last night,
打惨了三个家伙 还拿走了5万美金
beat up on three guys and took $50, 000.
那发生在我吃麦片之前
And that was before I had my Wheaties.
如果是这样就好了
If only that were funny.
但是不是 似乎是同一个人
No, it seems that this same somebody
枪杀了肯劳和蒂尔两位先生
shot and killed two gentlemen named Kinlaw and Tiel.
还是被无助的绑起来枪杀的
Shot them while they were tied and helpless.
有人声称 那个人就是你
And an eyewitness claims that that someone was you.
你相信吗
And you believe that?
如果我信的话 你已经死了
If I did, you'd be dead.
来这边 尼古拉斯
Come along, Nicholas.
去哪啊
Come along where?
去见见德马科 我需要知道真♥相♥
To see DeMarco. I have to find the truth.
等一下 你的意思是你要审审我
Wait a minute, you mean I'm on trial?
为你的生命着想 我也可以发挥一下想象的
For your life, I should imagine.
我为什么还要再说一遍
Why do I have to tell it again?
我告诉过你了 你相信我 所以这是干嘛
I told you. You believe me. So why?
那是因为 丹尼尔 你要我在这杀了尼古拉斯
Because, Daniel, you are asking me to kill Nicholas here.
如果最后发现我搞错了
And if a mistake was later discovered,
那么我会很愧疚的
I would feel simply dreadful.
那么就请你再简短的说明一下吧
So please, be as brief as you will.
我放他进来已经很愧疚了
I feel guilty because I let him in.
当敲门声传来的时候 我...
When the knock came on the door, I...
我想都没想 就打开了
I wasn't thinking and I opened it.
接着他直接就用枪托打了我
And right away he pistol whips me,
就嘴巴这儿 看到了吧 就这儿
right in the mouth, you see? Right there.
-嗯哼 看到了 -就这儿
-Mmm-hmm. Yes. -Right there.
-看到了 -他动作很快