I don't mind the noise.
金门要小的多
Golden Gate is much smaller.
下到街区的车程很短的
It's just a short drive down the block.
走路也一样吧
By all means.
这里不跟其他地方似的那么漂亮啊
This isn't as nice as some of those other places.
呃 旅游陷阱嘛
Eh, tourist traps.
你是怎么进到这里工作的呢
How did you get into this line of work?
特种部队 我猜对了吗
Special forces, am I right?
被训练的跑来跑去的那些个部队
Trained to run around all commando.
特种海勤团 侦察团 还是空勤团
SBS? SRR? SAS?
-只是个"特" -只是个"特"...
-Just S. -Just S.
-特种部队的"特" -你特别烦的"特"
-S for special? -S for shut your mouth.
我可不是来跟你套近乎的
It's not something I'm getting into with you.
你只需要知道我是来给你擦屁♥股♥的就行了
I can take care of things. That's all you need to know.
还有 你说的跑来跑去的"那些个部队"
That, and running around "all commando"
可不是军事术语
isn't a preferred military term.
你总是这么敏感吗
Are you always so touchy?
噢 嗨 打扰一下
Oh, hi, excuse me.
给我来瓶斐济水 好吗
Can I get a Fiji water, please?
不叫水的话 水是不会自己滚过来的是吧
You knock the bottles over, they don't roll away.
尼克
Nicky?
伏特加 双份
Vodka double.
装到方杯里 这样不就不会滚了吗
In a square glass so it doesn't roll away.
嗯
Mmm.
好吧 我去赌桌打牌了
Well, I am going to hit the craps table.
后面那个是百元赌桌
The $100 tables are back there.
知道 不过我最好还是先去
Yeah, but I can make a greater number
10块的那桌玩一玩
of smaller bets at the $10 tables.
听起来好像会赢的样子
Sounds like a winning system.
-我给你殿后 -很好
-I got your back. -Great.
我押10美元的 谢谢
I'd like to bet $10 on the shooter, please.
10美元一注 好的先生
Ten on the shooter, yes sir.
嘿 尼克
Hey, Nick.
难得这么有雅兴哈
I've seen you happier.
这你就说错了 卡萨德拉
How wrong you are, Cassandra.
这是我职业生涯的一抹亮色
This is the highlight of my career.
-我在保护这个斐济水伙计 -开始咯
-I'm protecting a Fiji drinker. -Here we go!
他最多玩玩十美元一注的骰子
Big bet's $10 on a single roll of the dice.
你在我脸上看到的这叫兴奋
What you see on my face is ecstasy.
我该换班了
My shift's starting.
黄色11号♥ 没错 黄11胜
Yellow 11, that's it.
祝贺赢家
Winner's rolling hot.
你知道他是谁
You know who he is,
而你却放过了他
and you just let him walk away.
我们走吧 好吗
We're quits, okay?
但是我打算多玩几个小时呢啊
But I intend on gambling for hours.
我没时间了
I don't have hours.
你在这个赌场是安全的 金尼克
And you're safe in the casino, Kinnick.
没人会在这抢你的钱
Nobody'll mug you in the casino.
而且外面还有些黄色的东西 叫做出租车
And outside they've got these yellow things called taxis.
只是会在你回凯撒城的时候 劫你点路费
Just grab one and you'll be back at Caesars
半分钟你就能到家
in half a minute. Home and dry.
古德拜 金尼克
Goodbye, Kinnick.
他叫 丹尼·德马科 住在金砖饭店
His name's Danny DeMarco. He's staying at the Golden Nugget.
3506房♥间
Suite 3506.
-晚安吧 霍利 -等等
-Good night, Holly. -Wait.
-怎么了 -起码让我写下来吧
-What? -At least let me write it down.
那就写吧
Then write it down.
-他名字怎么写啊 -不知道
-You know how to spell it? -No.
-你说什么 -不想重复了
-What'd you say? -That's what I said.
祝你♥他♥妈♥的官司打赢 行了吧
Good luck with your fucking lawsuit, okay?
你生的哪门子气啊
What are you so angry about?
-骗子 -我不是
-Liar! -I'm not.
你从来都没打算起诉那个狗♥娘♥养♥的是吧 甜心
You never once intended suing the son of a bitch, did you, sweetness?
走着瞧
You'll see.
我不会再帮你了 我不帮骗子
I won't help you anymore. I don't help liars.
-收回你说的话 -那你就别这样做
-Quit calling me that. -Quit doing it, then.
那你会帮我吗
Would you help me?
-那你想要什么样的帮助呢 -你知道的
-What kind of help could I give you? -You know.
是啊 我会死的
Yeah, I'd get killed.
他们只有三个人而已
There's only three of them.
是三个有枪的
Three of them with guns.
你得进去软化他们
You got to go in there and you got to soften them up,
然后我才有机会
so I can have my chance!
有什么机会 霍利
Chance for what, Holly?
我要阉了他
I want his nuts in my hands!
甚至让他们杀了我
And if they kill me?
你都不知道我这几天怎么过的
I'll be miserable for days.
我想把他的所作所为都还给他
I want him so bad for what he did to me.
我要复仇啊 尼克
I want my revenge, Nicky.
什么事
Yeah?
我找德马科先生
I'm here to see Mr. DeMarco.
什么事
About?
有些私事
It's personal.
他这会没时间
Well, he's busy.
我觉得如果不让我进去的话 宝宝会不高兴的
I don't think Baby is gonna be too happy with me stuck out here.
我才不管你♥他♥妈♥的呢
I don't give a shit.
-谁啊 -一个男的
-Who was it? -It was some guy.
说是宝宝的朋友
Said he was a friend of Baby's.
见鬼
Shit.
那么你是宝宝的朋友
So you're a friend of Baby's?
什么事
What's this about?
关于一个女孩
A girl.
你们两个滚出去
You two get the fuck out.
嘿 开什么玩笑
Hey, you kidding me?
搜过身了吗
You searched him?
嗯哼 是的
Mmm-hmm. Yup.
帽子呢
Checked the hat?
不好意思啊 圣诞老兄 这些天我得小心点
Sorry about that, Santy Claus. Can't be too careful these days.
是宝宝的朋友的话 我们得喝几杯了
We should have a drink. Any friend of Baby's...
很高兴见到你 德马科先生
It's good of you to see me like this, Mr. DeMarco.
丹尼 叫我丹尼就行了
Danny. Call me Danny.
-怎么称呼 -尼克
-What do I call you? -Nick.
好吧 尼克 听说你要给我说一个女孩的事
Well, Nick, I'm told there's something about a girl?
她在哪
Where is she?
在我屋顶的雪橇上
In my sled on the roof.
噢 正点吗
Oh, is she pretty?
曾经漂亮
Was.
又来了
Come again?
昨晚你对我的一个朋友好像有些不敬
Last night a friend of mine was shown some disrespect and I thought,
记得把
you know,
也许你会做些什么安抚一下她吧
maybe you might do something to make things okay.
哦 这个嘛
Oh, that.
你这么说的话 尼克 有点不尊重我了
We'll you see, Nick, that wasn't disrespect.
那只是玩个游戏而已
That was a game.
我们自己办了个小派对
We were having ourselves a little party.
然后好像发生了点不太愉快的事
And what happened after wasn't so nice either.
她就被送去医院了
She had to be stitched up in Emergency.
噢
Oh.
这哥们可以这样说我们吗
Could he be talking about us?
不 不是我们
No, that's not us.
不是我们 老板
No, not us, boss.
他们说谎呢哦 尼克
They're lying, Nick.
我觉得你们这是在玩另一个游戏呢
I know this is probably another game you're playing,
不过这次是跟我
only this time it's with me.
妓♥女♥是不需要尊重的
You can't show disrespect to a whore
你那朋友就是
and that's what your friend is.
不 她可...
No, she's...
最好不要打断我 尼克
It's best not to interrupt me, Nick.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
她是个妓♥女♥ 你是她的皮条客