It's been like that.
二十一点
Blackjack.
看来这次又要失去个朋友了
I lose more friends this way.
怎么了
What is it?
卡斯 我的都19点了
Cass, I've got 19.
而你的一张明牌也已经是10点了 好像我已经猜到了
And you've got a 10 showing, except I know somethin'.
你的暗牌是另一张
Your down card is another picture
能让你拿20点的10 所以我的19点啥都不是
which makes 20, so my 19 is shit.
那你想让我给你的19点继续加牌吗 尼克
You want me to hit 19, Nicky?
我告诉你为什么吧
I'll tell you why.
因为上帝按着我的肩膀呢
Because there's a weight on my shoulder now.
现在按着我的右肩呢 奇迹要发生了
Locks right into my shoulder now. It's happened.
赌局继续 卡斯
I've got to go for the throat, Cass.
因为世界上所有赌场里的人的运气
Because of all the people in all the casinos in all the world,
都来到了我的身上
luck's come camping with me.
所以 没错 我想让你跟我的19点继续加牌
So, yes, I want you to hit my 19.
而且我要一个2点 好凑够21点
And I'd like a two. Two is 21.
意思就是我赢定了
Means I win.
把我的2点给我吧 卡斯
My two please, Cass.
天哪
Jesus.
再给我换个1000美元的赌币 卡斯
I'd like a $1, 000 dollar chip, please, Cass.
不管怎么样 今天都是我在赌城的最后一晚了
One way or another, this is my last night in Vegas.
兑换1000美元
Changing 1, 000.
保重 尼克
Take care, Nicky.
-继续吗 -不了
-You playing? -No.
你看起来比较抠门
You got mean eyes.
赢了还是输了
Up or down?
我今天运气比较好
I had luck riding with me,
然后他们就还了庄家
then they changed dealers.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
不是说你 说我呢
Not you, me.
我怎么知道运气没有了呢
How do I know it's gone?
21点
Blackjack.
给我一个赌币架 谢谢
Give me a chip rack, please.
我玩超时了吗
Can I raise the limit?
没有
No.
那一会我还要玩遍整个赌场
I'll play the whole table then.
啊 我不贪心的
Nah, I'm not greedy.
你得赢几次了
You got to win some time.
21点
Blackjack.
这他妈的什么啊
What the fuck is this?
5000个早晨的报应
Retribution for 5, 000 mornings.
还有 在女士面前注意你的烂嘴
And watch your mouth in front of a lady.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetie.
上帝啊 运气说来就来 哈
God, what a thing when luck comes calling, huh?
很好
Good.
太棒了
Yes!
这货太他妈的扯蛋了
Son of a goddamn bitch.
太棒了
Good.
如果我赢了...
If I win,
赢够50万
I'm over 500.
你们这就是最后一次见我
And that'll be the last you ever hear of me.
太棒了 太他妈的棒了
Yes! What the hell!
太棒了
Yes!
50万...
Five hundred and
加6千
6, 000.
这不是个整数啊
It isn't exactly a round number,
但是我也不会狡辩
but then I was never one to quibble.
-斐济水 -伏特加
-Fiji? -Vodka.
威士忌加冰块和柠檬
Rocks with a twist?
听着还好
Look at that.
两杯 谢谢 维罗妮卡
Doubles, please, Veronica.
谢谢 维罗妮卡
Thank you, Veronica.
平时你朋友都叫你什么
So what do your friends call you?
塞勒斯是个很烂的名字
Cyrus is a pretty shitty name.
我一直想被称为王牌或者公爵
I always wanted to be called Ace or Duke.
但是 塞勒斯好像是已经叫响了
But Cyrus seems like the overwhelming choice.
为什么感觉你不怎么兴奋呢
How are you not more excited?
以前从没没赢过50万美元呢
Never hit over half a mil before.
我也不知道为什么兴奋不起来
I don't know why I'm not more excited.
也许是因为我从没想过会就这么发生了
Maybe it's because I never dared think it would happen.
没道理吧
That make sense?
有点吧
Kind of.
还需要什么吗
Anything else?
没有了 谢谢你 亲爱的
That's all, thanks, hon.
拿着这个 亲爱的 抽时间看看你妈妈去
Here, love, take some time off. Go see your mom.
十分感谢 尼克
Thank you so much, Nick.
-那么 干杯 -嘿 干杯
-Well, cheers. -Hey, cheers.
你要离开这里了吗
You're leaving town?
想出去看看 出省 出国 出大洲
Think bigger. State, country, continent.
5年的空闲时间啊 公爵大人
Five free years, Duke.
这一直是我的梦想呢
I've been dreamin' this since forever.
10万美元
$100, 000 per.
我想花的一分不剩
I've got it figured to the penny.
我才你不喜欢拉斯韦加斯吧 是吗
Guess you haven't liked Vegas much, huh?
你不应该喜欢维加斯的
You're not supposed to like Vegas.
这里只不过是个 人们是不是来传播一下病毒的地方
It's just this creeping virus people catch sometimes.
好梦吧
Sweet dreams.
我明早要去科西嘉岛了
I'm off to Corsica in the morning.
我要在死之前向地中海启航了
I'm gonna sail the Mediterranean before I die.
好吧 我陪你一起出去
Well, I'll walk you out.
你太贴心了 公爵
That's very kind of you, Duke.
操
Fuck.
发生什么事了
What's happened?
刚才那都他妈的是胡扯
It was all horseshit.
只不过是失败者的梦罢了
It's just a loser's dream.
不懂你在说什么
I don't get you.
这些不是我想要的
This is not what I need.
5年的时间才是我最需要的
Five years would only be fine at first.
我才刚意识到 我之前一天又一天的
After that I'd just realize that every day
回到这里是没有意义的
was another day closer to bein' back here.
我从来没按逻辑思考过
I never pushed the logic,
因为我从来都没想过走到这一步
because I never thought I'd be in this position.
五十万美金
Half a million.
呃 50万根本屁都不是一个
Well, half a million's nothing.
现在我知道我最想要的是什么了
I know now what I really need.
什么啊
What's that?
"去他妈的钱"吧
"Fuck you" money.
这就足以让我永远都不再回来了
Enough so I'll never have to come back here.
自♥由♥
Freedom.
这就是为什么"去他妈的钱"的原因了
That's what "fuck you" money is.
我不想有任何的条条框框
I don't want any limit.
我必须要清除钱的障碍
I have to clear that.
让我问一下
Let me check.
他觉得我会输
He thinks I'm gonna lose.
你已经赢了这么多了
You've got it.
屁都不是
Asshole.
这是50万
It's 500.
点一下吧
You count it.
-50万确认 -下注吧
-500, 000 going out. -Send it.
这是52万5
That's 525, 000.
运气好像不再眷顾我了
This fella's gettin' awful heavy.
就这一把 卡斯
All on one, Cass.
让我们像刚开始的时候一样吧 卡斯
It's just like we started, Cass.
我知道你有另一张牌在下面
I know you've got another picture under there.
发牌吧
Hit me.
一张4
A four.
如果你不介意的话
If you don't mind.
你该走了 尼克
You should've stood, Nicky.
你会赢回来的
You would've won.
我带来两万五