The town lights.
都熄灭了
They are off.
他们断了电 仪式既活了
They cut the power, they activated the protocol.
天知道发生了什么
Who knows what's going on.
回去太危险了
It's dangerous to go back.
别开灯
Don't use lights.
小心
Be careful.
我丈夫以前是位牧师
My husband was a shepherd,
我们曾有坐教堂
we had a church.
但我们一直在行骗
We were frauds.
布宜诺斯艾利斯第一个被附身的人
The first possessed one in Buenos Aires
就出现在我们教堂
appeared in our church.
起初 我以为是我们雇的演员
At first, I thought it was an actor we hired,
直到后来他吐了我们一身
until he puked over all of us.
他吐出来的正是
He puked up the rest of the family
他昨晚吃掉的一家人
he had eaten the previous night.
上帝已死
God is dead,
教会的的时代也很快终结
and the times of churches ended quickly.
眼镜蛇出现
Then the cobras appeared,
僧侣们教会我们一个办法
those monks who taught us there was a way
在恶魔出世前杀死他们
of killing them before they were born.
这就是我们这十二年来在做的事
That's what we did for twelve years.
我们要为玷污了信仰赎罪
We took responsibility for the damage we did to faith.
潜伏在暗处的敌人越来越多
Ambushes started growing in number.
所以并不奇怪他们杀死了驱邪师
It's no surprise they killed the cleaner.
这样一切就变得
That's why everything turned...
隐秘
secretive.
我们一定得小心
We had to be too careful.
我们现在上了年纪
We were old for this.
反应变得迟钝
You lose your reflexes.
有一晚 我丈夫
One night, my husband...
去驱邪没有回来
didn't come back from a cleaning.
于是我就离开了镇子
Then I left town.
想逃离恶魔
From evil,
只能扔下一切
you only escape leaving everything behind
逃到一个没人知道的地方
and running away to a place even you don't know existed.
我就是这么做的
That's what I did.
就是这么巧 你在这
Such a coincidence, you here,
一个人影都看不到的地方
in the middle of nowhere.
也许是恶魔在海门的脑中发现了我
What if evil finally found me inside Jaime's head?
也许它就是因为我才感染了这个镇子
What if It infected the town just for me?
那它为什么要带走我儿子 而不是你
Why didn't It take you instead of my son?
因为只有你在害怕
Because you are the one who is afraid.
我们得步行了
We'll have to continue on foot.
如果腐化人离开了 或是被人弄走了
If he moved or was moved,
就不可能找到他了
it will be impossible to find him.
那边
There.
他一定在那
He must be there.
乡村学校
恶魔喜欢孩子 孩子也喜欢恶魔
Evil likes children, and children like evil.
吉米
Jimmy.
你说过你爱我
You told me you loved me.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
也好冷 奶奶
And cold, grandma.
能给我弄点热饮吗
Can you prepare something hot to drink?
茶什么的
Tea or something.
我不想生病
I don't want to get sick.
把灯关了
Turn the lights off.
你怎么知道现在还来得及
How do you know it's not too late?
因为恶魔出世时
Because what Evil eats first when born
会第一时间吞食自然之声
is the sound of nature.
现在还能听见鸟叫和蟋蟀声
Birds and crickets are still chirping.
不要再开灯了
No more lights.
别再开灯了
No more lights.
不要用电器
Don't use electric stuff.
它在哪
Where is it?
在这吗
Is it here?
你们把它藏在这了
Are you hiding it here?
能告诉我它在哪吗
Can you tell me where it is?
我们是来帮助你们的
We came to help you.
怎么了
What happened?
怎么了
What happened?
你没...
Didn't...
你没闻到吗
Didn't you smell it?
什么
What?
孩子们的气息
The breath of the kids.
他们不会帮我们的
They won't help us.
可你说它就在这
But you said it was here.
他们可能把它藏起来了
Or they are hiding it.
藏在某个地方
Somewhere.
我从没见过这种情况
I've never seen such a thing.
我不知道我能不能应对得了
I don't know if I can deal with this.
那么多孩子
All those kids together.
他来这了
Is he coming here?
孩子们在保护腐化人
Kids protect the rotten.
太可怕了
This is crazy.
别吓着他
Don't scare him.
孩子
Kid.
你是去上学吗
Are you going to school?
听我说
Listen to me.
你听没听说过
Do you know about someone,
听说过认识
or maybe your friends do,
附近有个受伤的人
about someone hurt, injured near here?
你有没有看见这附近有个生病或者是受伤的人
Did you find someone sick or injured near here?
就在昨天或者前天
Yesterday or the day before.
我跟你说话呢 回答我
I'm talking to you! Answer me!
我进去问他
I'll go inside and make him talk.
不
No.
不能这样
It's not a good idea.
不然还能怎么样 还有别的办法吗
Is there any other idea? Any good idea?
我一定要他开口 我不管那么多了
I'll make him talk no matter how, I don't give a damn.
不行
No.
我们不能犯错
We can't make mistakes.
一个错也不能犯 我们已经性命堪忧了
Not one, our lives are at stake.
让我想想
Let me think.
我们现在不能冲动
We shouldn't rush now.
我们必须相互照应
We have to keep an eye on each other.
你是在找乌列尔吗
Are you looking for Uriel?
对 对
Yes, yes.
他在科特斯老师的家里
He's at teacher Cortez's house.
他家在哪
Where is that?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
我不知道
No, I don't.
在环岛附近
Near the traffic circle.
环岛对吗
Traffic circle, yes.
入口那种着树
An entrance with trees.
在环岛上
On the traffic circle?
你能带路吗
Can you come with us?
走吧
Let's go.
米尔塔 快走
Mirta, come on.
可能是假的
It may not be like that,
有人在那等着我们
and there's someone waiting for us.
是圈套
A trap?
没时间了 我们得去看看
We have no time, we have to find out.
走吧
Let's go.
他在撒谎
It's a lie.
他在撒谎 别去他说的地方
A lie, don't go where he said.
他不在那 乌列尔在我家
He is not there, Uriel is in my house,
在我家 在我家
in my house, in my house.
我父亲想救治他
My father wanted to help and cure him.
我住在那边 在山里 请一定要小心
I live there, in the hill, but please be careful.
电影精选列表