薇琪
Vicky!
罗杰
Roger!
薇琪
Vicky!
抓住它
Get him!
里奥
Leo!
里奥
Leo!
我女儿 她在哪 帮帮我
My daughter, where is she? Help me.
帮帮我 她在哪
Help me, where is she.
她在哪
Where is she?
佩德罗 发生什么了 她在哪
Pedro, what happened? Where is she?
我女儿在哪
Where is my daughter?
桑提诺 儿子
Santino, son.
桑提诺 我们现在就走 待在这不动 好吗
Santino, we'll leave, stay here, yes?
雅伊尔 儿子 是爸爸
Jair, son, it's dad.
儿子 儿子 看着我
Son, son, look at me.
是爸爸 是爸爸
It's dad, it's dad.
听着
Listen.
不 别咬自己 冷静
No, don't bite yourself, calm down.
雅伊尔 儿子
Jair, son.
儿子 看着我
Son, look at me.
看着我 看着我
Look at me, look at me.
是爸爸
It's dad.
雅伊尔
Jair.
雅伊尔
Jair.
别咬自己 别这样
Don't bite yourself, don't do it.
雅伊尔 是爸爸 我来了
Jair, it's dad, I'm here.
是爸爸
It's dad.
冷静 雅伊尔
Calm down, Jair.
冷静
Calm down.
冷静 雅伊尔 冷静
Calm down, Jair, calm down.
桑提
Santi!
要走了
We are leaving,
快来 儿子
hurry up, son.
她在哪
Where is she?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
女儿在哪
Where's the girl?
报♥警♥
Call the police.
冷静
Calm down.
里奥 别用枪
Leo, don't use guns.
帮我找女儿 混账
Help me find my daughter, fucker.
别用枪 里奥
Don't use gun powder, Leo.
她也是你孩子的妹妹 混♥蛋♥
It's your children's sister, asshole.
帮我找她
Help me find her.
你找不到那只狗的
You won't find a dog,
你只会找到一个恶魔
you'll find a demon.
里奥
Leo.
里奥 放下枪
Leo, drop the gun.
别用枪
Don't use the gun.
里奥
Leo.
该死
Damn it.
亚祖洛 发生什么事了
Yazurlo, what's going on now?
一只狗
A dog.
袭击了我前妻的女儿
It attacked my ex's daughter.
一只棕色的大型犬
A big, brown dog.
你因为一条狗报♥警♥
You called for a dog?
狗把孩子叼走了 古铁雷斯
It took her, Gutierrez.
把她叼走了
It took her.
打给总部
Call base.
出什么事了 亚祖洛 怎么回事
What happens, Yazurlo? What's up?
又犯事了
Another mistake?
我跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
我说了
You heard me.
你不能来这
You can't be here.
你知道的 你不能接近你妻子
You know you can't get close to your wife.
跟你说话呢 你都干了什么
I'm talking to you, what have you done?
别朝狗开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot the dog, don't do it.
你没事 亲爱的
You are ok, love.
谢天谢地 里奥呢
Thanks, where is Leo?
告诉他女儿没事
Tell him she is ok.
告诉他
Tell him.
你没事 亲爱的
You are ok, love.
薇琪回来了 她回来了
Vicky is back, she is back.
亲爱的 看着我
Love, look at me.
疼吗
Does it hurt?
里奥呢
Where is Leo?
麻烦告诉里奥薇琪没事
Tell Leo Vicky is fine, please.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
看着我
Look at me.
疼不疼
Does it hurt?
去告诉里奥一声
Go tell Leo, please.
薇琪没事 告诉他
Vicky is fine, tell him.
车钥匙
The car keys.
车钥匙在哪
Where are they?
儿子 雅伊尔 是我 是爸爸
Son, Jair, it's me, it's dad.
听我说 妈妈的车钥匙在哪
Listen, where are the keys of mom's car?
你知道吗
Do you know?
去拿雅伊尔的包 -他没有包
Go fetch Jair's bag. - He doesn't have one.
那有什么 -一幅画
What then? - A drawing.
拿来 在哪
Bring it, where is it?
在哪 -他正拿着在
Where is it? - He is holding it.
你想吃冰淇淋吗
Do you want ice-cream?
我们去吃冰淇淋
Let's go have ice-cream.
苹果味的 走 去吃去
Apple ice-cream? Let's have one.
我找不着车钥匙
I can't find the car keys.
找不着
I can't.
我要走了
I'll go.
我要走了 桑提 我去开车
I'll go, Santi, I'll get the car.
等我在车♥库♥里找到车钥匙...
When I find the keys of the grey car in the garage...
爸爸会杀了你的
Dad will kill you.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
爸爸
Dad
会回家
will come home
开着车
in the car
然后"砰"
and pum!
亲爱的
Love.
爸爸 发生什么事了
Dad, what happened?
爸爸 刚才那是什么声音
Dad, what was that noise?
里奥 里奥
Leo, Leo.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
里奥
Leo.
叫救护车 他受伤了
Call the ambulance, he is hurt.
没事了 别担心
It's ok, easy.
这是搞什么惊喜
What's this surprise?
不敢相信 他们把孩子给你了
I can't believe it, they gave you the kids.
发生什么事了
What happened?
太惊喜了
What a nice surprise.
我不知道
I don't know...
塞布丽娜呢
Sabrina?
不知道
I Don't know
佩德罗 真是太好了
Pedro, so nice.
他们不用上学吗
Don't they have school?
这不是塞布丽娜的车吗
Isn't this Sabrina's car?
你怎么让她同意的
What have you agreed with her?
你跟吉米谈过了
Have you talked with Jimmy?
不 我没告诉她
No, I didn't tell her.
发生什么事了
What happened?
有人死了吗
Did someone die?
没人死吧
Nobody died, don't?
我们不是去守丧的吧
We aren't going to a wake.
我们这太偏僻了 不会发生这种事的
We are too far away for that to happen.
电影精选列表