他说得没错 抓住脚那头 把他抬起来
He is right, hold his feet and let's lift him.
一起
At the same time.
一起
Together.
一 二 三 起
One, two, three, now.
一起使劲
Come on, together.
再用点劲
Harder, harder.
等下 快看
Wait, look.
看他
Look!
真恶心
Nasty fucker.
你会弄死他的
You are killing him.
滚出去 臭小子 不然我杀了你
Get out, you brat, or I'll kill you.
抓住床单 使劲
Grab it, pull.
来 使劲
Here, pull.
快来 快来 一起抬
Come on, come on, pull.
卡住了
It's stuck.
令人作呕
It's full of shit.
别碰他
Don't touch him!
一起使劲
Let's pull together.
抓紧了
Grab it.
小心楼梯
Be careful with the steps.
小心
Careful.
使点劲
Pull, shit.
好了 一起使劲
There, at the same time.
一起
Together.
我抬不动了 他要掉下来了
I'm tired, he's falling.
再用点力 撑住
Harder, hold it there.
他要掉下去了
He's falling.
抓紧 妈的
Grab it, fuck you!
我们需要一条毯子
We need a blanket.
去拿条毯子来
Go fetch a blanket.
快点 混账
Hurry up, asshole.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
把他扔在这还是再开远点
Shall we throw him here or farther?
现在开了多远了
How far are we?
三百公里
Three hundred kilometers.
再开远点吧
Let's go farther,
再开差不多一百公里
a hundred more maybe.
看看他的情况 再开一百公里
Let's check him and drive another hundred.
什么味 真要命
What a smell, damn it.
你碰着他了 -没有
Did you touch him? - No, no.
我们得把衣服都烧了
We have to burn the clothes.
我们干得不错
We did alright.
你干得很好
You did well.
这么做是对的
This was the right thing to do.
当心 当心
Careful. Careful!
该死
Damn.
撞到他了 -没有
Did you hit him? - No, I didn't
那小兔崽子是从哪里窜出来的
where did the brat come from?
那个混球是去上学
The asshole was going to school.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
妈的 真是祸不单行
Motherfucker, just what we needed.
好险
So dangerous.
真♥他♥妈♥的
God damn it!
把他扔在这
Shall we drop him here?
好
Yes.
要是他淹死了怎么办
And if he drowns?
这里没什么水
It's kind of dry.
妈的
Damn it!
怎么了
What happened?
他跳车了
Did he jump?
他动不了
He can't move.
不 是我们为了不撞到那个孩子
No, it happened when we swerved,
急转弯时把他甩下去了
when he almost hit the kid.
我不是要你看着他吗 吉米
I asked you to watch him, Jimmy.
我没看着
I didn't see it.
怎么可能没看着
How did you not see that?
我是没有
I didn't.
我只看到我们差点把那个孩子撞死了
I saw that we almost killed a kid.
多久前遇到那孩子的
How long since the kid?
二十分钟前
Twenty minutes.
确定吗 -差不多吧
Sure? - More or less.
应该在那
It's back there.
要不要回去把他捡回来
Shall we load him again?
就这样吧
It's over.
已经够远了
It is far enough.
应该碍不着咱们了
It's not our fucking problem.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
那头山羊
That goat.
是你
You.
不
No.
不
No.
滚远点 混♥蛋♥
Leave, motherfucker.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
别开枪 等等
Don't do it, wait.
不要朝那个怪物开枪
Don't shoot the beast with a firearm.
我们会被诅咒的 亲爱的
You'll condemn us, love.
我们就要有孩子了 别这么做 求你了
We will be parents, don't do it, please.
滚蛋
Get out!
快滚 混♥蛋♥
Leave, fucker.
滚
Leave.
我去了鲁伊斯家
I went to Ruiz's.
他死了
He was dead.
还有他老婆
And his wife, too.
我妈妈不见了
My mother disappeared.
什么意思 她去哪了
What do you mean? Where is she?
出事了
Something happened,
你们不该把乌列尔带走的
you did the wrong thing by taking Uriel away.
你亲眼看见鲁伊斯死了
Did you see Ruiz dead?
收留我吧 我不想自己一个人回去
Let me stay here, I don't want to go back alone.
你不能留在这 走吧
You can't stay, leave.
求你们了 我会冻死的
Please, I'm freezing to death.
求你了 亚祖洛先生
Please, Mr. Yazurlo.
去马厩吧
Stay in the saddle room,
那里有东西可以保暖
you'll find something to stay warm.
我不想让他留在这
I don't want him to stay.
你明天一早就走
You leave at dawn.
他有枪 没看见吗
He is armed, you know that?
你有枪
Are you armed?
是的 先生 我有一把点三八手♥枪♥
Yes, Sir, I have a .38.
给他
Give it to him.
太阳一出来你就走
You leave as soon as the sun comes out.
再也别回来了
You never come back.
好的 先生
Yes, Sir.
有件事得告诉你
I must tell you something.
不要开电灯
Don't use electric lights.
电灯下的阴影会召来恶魔
Its shadows call in the evil.
为什么让他留下来
Why did you let him stay?
他很害怕 吉米 -是吗
He is scared, Jimmy. - Don't say.
你信他
Do you believe him?
他妈妈不会抛下他的
His mother won't abandon him.
怎么可能
Why would she?
他在撒谎
He is lying.
五颗子弹
Five.
房♥子里的东西都不带走
We won't take anything from the house.
值钱的东西呢
Valuables?
不带
No.
房♥子里的一切
Nothing that was here,
这个地方的所有东西
in this place.
电影精选列表