这种事一般都城市里才有
That things happen in the cities.
你只是看到了一些不能理解的事
You saw anything you didn't understand,
害怕了
got scared
被蒙蔽了
and manipulated.
是真的 妈
It's happening, mom.
奶奶 什么是被附身
Grandma, what's a possessed one?
我知道你很肯定 但也有可能是你搞错了
I see you are sure, but you may be wrong.
绝对没错
We are sure.
奶奶 -别问了 桑提诺
Grandma. - Stop, Santino.
你也这么觉得吗
Are you sure, too?
是的 吉米也很肯定
Yes, Jimmy too.
附身 附身
Possessed, possessed.
奶奶 -别问了 桑提诺
Grandma. - Stop, Santino.
你怎么让塞布丽娜同意的
What did you agree with Sabrina?
她怎么说
What did she say?
我们要出镇子
We are leaving town.
塞布丽娜是知道的吧
Sabrina knows, doesn't she?
你见过这种事吗
Have you ever witnessed this?
什么事
What?
你知道有谁看见过被附身的人吗
Do you know someone who saw a possessed one?
从没听说过
No, never.
除了你们俩
I don't, except from you two.
你们太小题大做了
You are making a fuss.
奶奶 什么是被附身
Grandma, what's a possessed one?
一件很可怕 很可怕的事
Something really, really bad.
它会进入一个人体内
It goes into a person
利用他的肉身降世
and uses it's body to be born.
是一种病吗
Like a disease?
有首歌♥你听过没
There's a song, do you know it?
没有
No.
很有名
It's famous.
他们进入你的身体
They get into your body,
侵蚀你的思想
they infect your mind,
他们夺走你生命中最珍贵的东西
they take the most valuable thing in your life,
你的身体不再属于自己
your body is no longer your body.
真的好可怕
That's really bad.
这个嘛
Well,
只要能采取正确措施 也没有那么糟
it's not that bad if you take precautions.
记住 如果有人被附身了
Look, there are seven rules to follow
有七条规矩一定要遵守
and remember when there's a possessed one.
为什么
For what?
这样他们就不能进入你的脑袋
So they don't get into your head
控制你做一些你不愿意做的事了
and make you do stuff you don't want to do.
不要开电灯
Don't use electric lights.
不要靠近动物
Don't stay close to animals.
不要拿走任何接近过他们的东西
Don't have to take anything that was close to them.
不要伤害他们
Don't hurt them.
还有一条很重要的规矩
And a very important rule,
永远 永远不要呼唤恶魔之名
never, ever name the evil by its name.
恶魔还有名字
Evil has a name?
当然了
Of course.
比如
Look...
路西法 -妈
Lucifer... - Mom.
亚兹拉尔 -妈
Azrael... - Mom.
巴力西卜
Beelzebub.
你在叫他们的名字了
You are naming them.
对 你说得没错
Yes, you are right.
还有一条很重要的规矩
There's a very important rule, too.
不要开枪射杀他们
Don't shoot them with fire arms.
别说了 妈 别说了
Stop, mom. Stop.
还有什么
What else.
就这些
That's it.
还有一条没说
There's one missing.
第七条我没说吗 -没有
Haven't I told the seven? - No.
还有一条就是
That should be a rule.
不要忘记这些规矩
Don't forget the rules.
亚兹拉尔
Azrael.
连苹果冰淇淋都没有
A simple apple ice-cream.
这里没有苹果味的
They don't have apple.
而且这里面钱也不够 你带钱了没
This is not enough, though. Do you have money?
我只带了这些
It's all I had with me.
再找找
Check.
我说了我没带
I'm telling you, I don't have.
你又没说
You didn't ask me to.
我想着你出钱
I thought you were paying.
爸爸
Dad.
我想回家
I want to go home.
我们得弄点钱
We need to get more money.
爸爸
Dad.
不然怎么吃饭
How are we going to eat?
我想回家
I want to go home.
雅伊尔怎么办
What about Jair?
到底哪才有苹果冰淇淋
Where is a fucking apple ice-cream...
雅伊尔也叫个不停
Jair won't stop.
我们可以回镇上去买♥♥冰淇淋
Well, we can go back to town, we buy the ice-cream.
妈妈 不行
Mom, no.
能花多少时间
How long could it take?
不行 妈妈 我们不能回去
No, mom, we can't go back.
你拿我手♥机♥干什么
What are you doing with the phone.
我说了什么都别带 -我没拿
I told you to leave everything. - I didn't.
是我的手♥机♥
No, it's mine.
是我的
It's mine.
是塞布丽娜
It's Sabrina.
跟你妈妈说话
Talk to your mother.
爸爸 我想跟妈妈说话
Dad, I want to talk to mom.
不可能是她
It can't be her.
爸爸 我想跟妈妈说话
Dad, I want to talk.
桑提诺 这不是妈妈
Santino, it's not mom.
要接吗
Shall I answer?
我想跟妈妈说话
I want to talk to mom.
喂
Hello.
你抢走了我的孩子
You took my children.
我要他们回来
I want them back.
孩子没事
The kids are alright.
雅伊尔不能离家太久
Jair can't be far from home.
他要吃药 把他送回来
He has to take his medicine, bring him back!
雅伊尔会精神紊乱的
Jair will decompensate!
孩子们都很好 雅伊尔也很好
The kids are fine, Jair is fine,
他们跟我在一起不会有事的
they are fine with me.
你的儿子根本不爱你
Realize your sons don't love you.
他们见不到你
They can't see you.
也从来不想去你家
They never want to go to your house,
他们不想跟你一起生活
they don't want to live with you.
难道你还不明白吗
Don't you get it?
这就是我出轨的原因
That's why I cheated on you.
这就是为什么我来者不拒
That's why I fucked everyone.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina.
你什么都不是
You are no one.
没用的男人 没用的男人
A little man, a little man.
是你给了我一个残疾的孩子
You gave me a broken kid.
你还想抛弃他
You wanted to get rid of him.
你是个混♥蛋♥
You are a bastard.
还是个杀人犯
And a murderer.
所有人都知道
Everyone knows it.
我知道你在哪
I know where you are.
我要来要回我的孩子
I'll come get my kids
带他们回去
and get them back.
你不知道我会干出什么来
You don't know what I'm capable of.
塞布丽娜 我看到你已经死了
Sabrina, I saw you die.
我要拿回我的孩子
I'll get my kids, do you hear?
电影精选列表