I'm a bit drugged.
我吃了几片安♥眠♥药♥
I took my sleeping pills.
我是来找我的孩子的
I came for my children.
因为他们需要我
Because they need me.
我要带我的孩子
I'm taking my children
去一个没人能伤害他们的地方
to a place where no one can harm them.
妈妈 我冷
Mom, I'm cold.
佩德罗
Pedro.
佩德罗
Pedro.
出事了
Something's going on.
我不敢确定我看到了什么
I can't say what I saw,
我以为是塞布丽娜 但是又好像不是她
but it wasn't her, I thought it was Sabrina,
我也说不清
but I don't know.
冷静
Calm down.
我不确定
I can't say,
但是有人根桑提诺在一起
but there's someone with Santino.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
冷静 妈妈
Calm down, mom.
我下来找你
I came down to tell you,
因为我害怕
because I'm afraid.
我怕
I'm afraid.
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
冷静
Calm down.
我太害怕了 -冷静
I was too scared. - Calm down.
我不知道该怎么办 -放轻松
I didn't know what to do. - Easy.
我是来找我的孩子的
I came for my children.
因为他们需要我
Because they need me.
我要带我的孩子
I'm taking my children
去一个没人能伤害他们的地方
to a place where no one can harm them.
爸爸
Dad.
不 不
No, no!
儿子
Son.
她跳下去了 那个混♥蛋♥
She jumped, that fucker.
她抱着桑提诺跳下去了
She jumped with Santino.
她把他抢走了
She took him.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker.
他在哪
Where is he?
在哪
Where?
他一定就在这
He has to be here.
去那边看看
Look over there.
儿子
Son!
儿子
Son!
雅伊尔
Jair.
雅伊尔
Jair.
雅伊尔
Jair.
儿子
Son.
雅伊尔 儿子
Jair, son.
雅伊尔 儿子
Jair, son.
儿子
Son.
是爸爸
It's dad.
儿子 儿子
Son, son.
儿子 开门 开门
Son, open, open.
雅伊尔
Jair.
雅伊尔 儿子 你没事吧
Jair, son, are you ok?
你没事吧 是爸爸
Are you ok? It's dad.
雅伊尔没事
Jair is fine.
这血是怎么回事
What's this blood?
哪来的血 -我不知道
Where did it come from? - I don't know.
去找几个手电筒
Go get some flashlights.
我们需要手电筒
We need flashlights.
海门
Jaime.
桑提诺
Santino.
儿子
Son.
桑提诺
Santino.
儿子
Son.
桑提诺
Santino.
还有手电筒吗
Are there more flashlights?
照明的东西
Something to light.
海门 这里有恶魔
Jaime, there's a demon.
它抢走了我侄子
It took my nephew.
恶魔在这个孩子体内
It's inside the kid.
不是 他就是那个样子的
No, he is like that.
不 海门
No, Jaime.
他就是那个样子的
He is like that.
闭嘴 海门 听我说
Shut up, Jaime, listen to me.
过来看看这个孩子
Come over here and look at the kid.
看看他的手和脚
Look at his feet and hands.
一个恶魔进入了他的脑袋 而且被困住了
A demon got into his head and is trapped.
我见过恶魔附身自闭症患者
I saw this in autistic people.
恶魔入侵了他们的身体 但是理解不了他们的思想
They invade their bodies but can't figure out their minds.
他们会在这种混沌中迷失很久
They can stay lost in that limbo for a long time
直到解开谜团 彻底附身
without untying the knot, and then they possess them.
这个孩子肯呢过被附身 明白吗
The kid can be possessed, do you get it?
吉米 快过来 手电
Jimmy, I need you, the flashlight.
叫你兄弟过来 我们必须进屋
Go get your brother, we need to get inside.
我不能丢下他不管
I can't leave him alone.
它抢走了桑提诺 肯定就在附近
It took Santino, it must be near.
不仅是在附近 它无处不在
It is near, it is everywhere.
你们两个
Listen to me,
都得听我的
both of you.
你们不知道自己要面对什么
You have no idea what you're dealing with.
歌♥里唱了
The song says so.
如果你害怕掉进坑中
If you are afraid of falling into a hole,
它就会在你脚下挖坑
It will put a hole under you.
有些人像我们一样 恶魔控制不了我们的思想
There's people like us, whose thoughts It can't control.
但它可以迷惑我们
But It can manipulate us,
因为它在这里
because in here,
我敢肯定它就在这里
I'm sure that it is here,
之前某个时间来过
It was, some time,
它来过 得到了一些信息
It was and it got information.
第七条规则 不要惧怕死亡
It's the seventh rule, don't be afraid of dying.
如果不害怕她会抢走孩子
She wouldn't be here
她就不会来
if you weren't afraid she would take the kids.
你不能去找你的孩子
You can't go get your kid.
你一定要明白这个道理
You must understand why.
你对失去孩子的恐惧会助长恶魔
Your fear of losing him helps the demon.
恶魔比你自己更了解你的恐惧
Evil knows more about your fears than you do.
那我去 我去找桑提诺
Then I'll go, I'll get Santino.
我保证一定找到他
I promise I'll find him.
我也去
I'll go, too,
它一定在镇子附近
she must be near town.
不 我们必须得找到腐化人
No, we have to find the rotten.
杀死腐化人 阻止这个禽兽降世
Kill the man to stop the beast from being born.
腐化人已经死了 不然不会有这些事
The rotten is dead or this won't be happening.
不 不
No, no.
这就是"恶魔降世的过程"
This is what we call "the birth process".
它只是暂时释放了自己的恶灵
For now, It just freed its essence.
它的实体可能还没出生
It may not be physically born,
所以我们必须得尽快杀死它的肉身 阻止它降世
so we have to kill it, to abort it as soon as possible.
我们知道腐化人在哪
We know where he is.
我们知道
We do know.
就在皮兰将军村附近
It's near General Piran.
那里离镇子很远
That's far from town.
你们为什么这么肯定
How are you so sure?
因为...
We...
是我们把腐化人扔到那去的
moved the man and took him there.
你们动了腐化人
You moved a rotten?
在知道他被附身的情况下
Knowing he was possessed?
真是白♥痴♥
You idiots.
海门
Jaime.
镇上的灯
电影精选列表