衣服
No clothes,
回忆 全都留下
no memories.
去镇上
We go to town,
接上我的孩子
I pick up my kids,
然后离开这里
and we get out of here.
开门
Open up.
是我 佩德罗 我们得谈谈
It's me, Pedro, we have to talk.
发生什么事了 佩德罗
What's going on, Pedro?
我有事要跟你说 让我进去
We have to talk, let me in.
塞布丽娜知道吗 她没说你要来
Does Sabrina know? She hasn't said anything.
我有事要说 让我进去
I need to talk, let me in.
等下
Wait.
你不能进来
You can't enter.
还等什么
Wait what?
快让我进去
Come on, let me into my house.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
叫醒塞布丽娜和孩子们
Wake up Sabrina and the kids, too.
拿两套换洗衣服给我和我兄弟
Bring two changes of clothes, for me and my brother,
我晚点跟你解释
I'll explain.
你要干什么 这是要搞什么
What are you doing? What the fuck?
听着
Listen,
如果你闯了什么祸 别把我的家人牵扯进来
if you are in trouble don't involve my family.
把衣服拿来 这是为了大家好
Bring the clothes, it's for everyone's sake.
快拿来
Bring them, hurry.
搞什么东西
What the fuck?
塞布丽娜 我们得谈谈
Sabrina, we need to talk.
他喝醉了
Is he drunk?
不知道 你自己看吧
I don't know, you can see for yourself.
你为什么不♥穿♥衣服
Why are you doing naked?
赶紧滚
Leave immediately.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你来我家干什么
Why are you in my house?
滚
Leave.
这是干什么
What's this?
我们得谈谈 出事了
We need to talk, things are happening.
你疯了
You are insane.
灾难要降临了
There will be a disaster.
你不能来我家 快滚
You can't be here, leave immediately.
听见没
Do you hear me?
滚
Leave!
我需要衣服
I need clothes.
操
Fuck.
有酒吗
Alcohol?
给我
Give me that.
别这么看着我 -你疯了
Don't look at me like that. - You are insane.
我晚点解释
I'll explain.
先进屋去
Let's go inside.
不 你不能进来
No, you are not coming in.
你违反限制令了 你知道吗
You're violating the restraining order, are you aware of that?
这是要干什么
What's this?
你把雅伊尔都吵醒了
You woke up Jair.
你这疯疯癫癫的是闹哪出
What's this madness.
列奥纳多 让我进屋再解释
Leonardo, let's go inside and I'll explain.
爸爸
Dad.
科基托
Coquito.
桑迪诺 进屋去 外面冷
Santino, go inside, it's cold.
对 进屋去
Yes, let's go inside.
想办法 让他走
Do something, take him away.
科基托 拿个包把衣服和玩具装上
Coquito, prepare a bag with clothes, toys,
带点厚衣服 我们要出发了
and something warm, we'll hit the road.
什么 桑迪诺哪也不去
What? Santino isn't going anywhere.
该走的只有你
You are the one leaving.
大家一起走
We all will leave.
镇上有个腐化人
There's a rotten in the town.
有人被附身了 塞布丽娜
A possessed one, Sabrina.
它逃了出来
I think it is free.
这个小镇很快就要变成地狱了
This town will turn into hell quickly.
要我打给律师吗
Shall I call the lawyer?
报♥警♥ 把他抓走
Call the police, take him away.
他吓着孩子们了
He's scaring the kids.
爸爸 罗杰可以跟我们一起去吗
Dad, can Roger come with us?
可以 赶紧去准备行李 快
Yes, go prepare a bag, hurry up.
赶他走
Make him leave, please.
我要出去玩了
I'm hitting the road.
他吓着孩子们了
He's scaring the kids.
爸爸 薇琪可以一起去吗
Dad, can Vicky come?
可以 我们都要走 去把你哥哥叫醒
Yes, we will all go, go wake up your brother.
薇琪哪也不去 还有桑迪诺
Vicky isn't going anywhere, Santino neither,
你赶紧走
you are leaving.
我要报♥警♥了
I'll call the police.
只能这样了 抱歉
I made the decision, I'm sorry.
桑迪诺
Santino,
叫醒你哥哥 我们现在就出发
wake up your brother, we are leaving now.
你怎么还不明白
What can't you understand?
这个家我说了算
I make the decisions here.
他们哪也不去
They aren't going anywhere.
你听见没
Have you heard me?
你吓着我的家人了
You are scaring my family.
镇上有腐化人了
A fucking rotten in the town.
你们两个白♥痴♥
Fuck you two.
我亲眼看见的 就在现场
I saw him, I was with him.
我们必须得离开 所有人
We have to leave, all of us.
车钥匙在哪 -什么钥匙 你这个白♥痴♥
Where are the car keys? - What keys, you idiot!
我不想跟你吵
I don't want to argue.
闭嘴 钥匙呢
Stop, where are they?
你在撒谎
You are lying.
你就是在撒谎
You are just lying.
你为什么要这么对我
Why are you screwing me?
见不得我幸福吗
Can't you see me happy?
你来这就是为了膈应我
You come here to make me feel bad,
吓唬孩子们
scaring the kids.
不可理喻
Fucking crazy.
四年了 你连个人影都看不到 一分钱没给过
You disappeared for four years, not a single dollar,
现在知道回来了
and now you come back.
为什么我要像个傻子一样让你见孩子
I let you see the kids like a fool, and what for?
你就是来毁了我的生活的
You come and screw with my life.
疯子 白♥痴♥
Crazy fool.
我做了什么 你要这么对我
What have I done to deserve this?
滚
Leave.
向前看吧 废物
Start a new life, loser.
我不想再看到你了
I don't want you here.
别喊了
Stop yelling.
别喊了
Stop yelling!
滚 听见没
Leave, you hear?
我有限制令的 你清醒点
There's a restraining order, come to your senses.
我要怎么做才能让你明白
What can I do to make you understand?
你给我听清楚了
You must understand,
我说这里有个腐化人
I'm telling you there's a rotten,
你怎么就听不明白呢
how can't you understand?
你疯了
You are insane.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Are you conscious of your words?
妈妈 爸爸 里奥
Mom! Dad! Leo!
我亲眼看见的 还要我怎么说
I saw him myself. How must I tell you?
怎么了
What's up?
罗杰把薇琪咬了 它在伤害她
Roger bit Vicky, it's hurting her.
不
No!
不 薇琪
No! Vicky!
抓住它 抓住它
Get him! Get him!
不
No!
不 不
No, no.
电影精选列表