我们发现他被砍成两半了 你还不明白吗
We found him in pieces, don't you get it?
这种案子是有流程的
There's a protocol for cases like this.
先上报 公共卫♥生♥部♥派人来解决
We call, Public Health comes and they solve it.
结案
Done.
就是这么回事
That's what we'll do.
你们自便吧
Do as you like.
驱邪师为什么被杀
Why was the cleaner killed?
谁干的
Who?
鲁伊斯杀的
Ruiz killed him?
鲁伊斯
Ruiz?
我不信
I doubt everything.
这种与世隔绝的地方
We are at the end of the world.
恶魔为什么要选这的人附身
Why would there be a possessed one here?
你在说些什么
What are you saying?
他们不过来验尸
They won't come and see the body.
腐化人也不管 他们说的
Not even the rotten, they told me.
他们说这不归他们管
They said it's not their problem.
他们把自己摘得一干二净
They washed their hands.
可他是被杀的 鲁伊斯
But someone killed him, Ruiz.
有人不想让驱邪师
Someone trying to prevent the cleaner
到玛莉娅家
from reaching Maria's place.
市长怎么说
And the Mayor?
他们给他打了电♥话♥
They called him.
他一年前就知道了
He knew, a year ago.
一直放着没管
He just let it pass.
他说他以为早就已经解决了
He said he thought it was already solved.
他们要我们别传出去
They asked us not to speak,
不然我们就会被记录在案 这个地方就不值钱了
or we'll be marked and this place will be worthless.
变成一个鬼镇 鲁伊斯
A ghost town, Ruiz.
什么都没了
We lose everything.
他们建议我们先离开这里 等他们重新派个驱邪师来
They suggested we leave until they send a new cleaner from...
这回是教会派的
the Ministry.
什么时候
When?
他们没说
They didn't say.
没时间了 乌列尔要死了
There's no time, Uriel is about to die,
等不到驱邪师来了
we can't wait for a cleaner.
走吧
Leave,
把嘴闭紧
close our mouths
离开这里吧
and leave.
我们得备好武器
We'll have to arm ourselves.
备好武器
Arm ourselves?
对付什么
Against what?
我的狗一个月前跑了
My dogs left a month ago.
四只全跑了
The four of them.
听说他们会先让动物发疯
First they make the animals go crazy, they say.
然后让死人发疯
Then they even make the deceased crazy.
我们该怎么办
What shall we do?
总要做点什么 不能坐以待毙
Something, we have to do something.
或许我们该把所有东西都卖♥♥掉
Maybe we have to auction everything off.
趁这东西还没传染开就离开这里
Leave before this goes viral.
你们兄弟俩太天真了
The naive brothers.
这就是个圈套
This was a set up.
是州里搞的鬼
It was the State.
他们想要我们的地
They want my land.
所以才对我们不管不问
That's why they abandon us, they don't care about us.
这里会有人被附身
A possessed one here.
这简直是不可能的事
I never imagined this.
阿尔曼多 你要去哪
Armando, where are you going?
别做傻事
Don't do something stupid.
圣母玛利亚
Holy Mary!
鲁伊斯先生
Mr. Ruiz.
天呐 你要干什么
God, what are you doing?
你要干什么
What are you doing?
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfuckers...
不
No,
看看他们干的好事
look what they brought.
他们把最肮脏的东西带到我的土地上来
They brought the foulest thing to my land.
别开枪
Don't shoot.
鲁伊斯先生 请别开枪
Mr. Ruiz, don't shoot, please.
我必须得这么做
I have to do it.
邪灵不是这么杀的 这样只会更糟
You don't kill evil like that, it will be worse.
如果你杀了他 你会死的
If you kill him, you die.
它会夺取我们的身体 侵占我们的灵魂
It will take our bodies, it will take our souls.
请不要这么做 这样只会变得更糟
Don't do it, please, it will make it worse.
更严重
Worse.
这件事只能交给专业人士解决
It has to be done by a professional.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, fucker.
你们带着这个污秽之物来这的时候
I should have burned your house down
我就该一把火烧了你们的房♥子
when you came here, with your filth.
你们玷污了这里的一切
You contaminate everything.
一切
Everything.
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfuckers.
狗♥日♥的♥
Motherfuckers.
杀了我 鲁伊斯
Kill me, Ruiz.
求你了
Please,
你这个懦夫 杀了我
you coward, kill me.
趁我还没有钻进希梅娜的肚子
Before I move to Jimena's belly,
附身在她身体里的那个正在成长的小生命上
and posses the life growing inside of her.
等我解脱后
You'll be the first I will visit
我一个就要去找你
when I'm released.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
你都干了些什么 告诉我你没有伤害任何人
What have you done? Tell me you didn't hurt anybody.
他现在只是在戏弄我们
He's playing, that's all.
但他可以为所欲为 他在戏耍我们
He can do what he wants, He plays with us.
把车窗打开
Open the window.
他在嘲弄我们
He taunts us.
阿尔曼多
Armando.
他还活着 他没动手
He is alive, he didn't do it.
你们必须得离开这里
You have to leave.
我们正在考虑
We are thinking about leaving.
管他的呢 鲁伊斯
Fuck everything, Ruiz.
不 他必须得离开
No, he has to go.
我们要把他弄走
We have to take him away.
至少要开两三个小时 有多远弄多远
Two or three hours from here. As far as we can.
太冒险了 -把他留在这才有风险
It's too risky. - Risky is having him here.
我们不知道怎么做 -懦夫
We don't know how to do it. - Cowards.
不管你们来不来
I'll do it with you,
我都要这么做
or I'll do it myself.
这是我的土地
This is my land.
一定要在腐化人玷污其他人之前把他弄走
The rotten must be removed before it rots the rest.
你也有家人 佩德罗
You have a family, Pedro.
不是吗
Don't you?
就当是为了他们
Do it for them.
承担这个风险
Take the risk.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
鲁伊斯先生
Mr. Ruiz.
不要伤害他
Don't harm him.
你要干什么 不要伤害他
What are you doing? Don't harm him.
他太大了 出不去门
He's too big, he won't pass.
我不要碰他
I'm not touching him.
拿条绳子来 像把他的脚捆起来像抬猪一样把他拖出去
Bring a rope, we tie his feet and drag him like a pig.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
带他走
Taking him away.
带他走 去哪
Take him away? Where?
他们要带走你哥哥
They are taking your brother.
去拿条绳子或者皮带把他绑起来
Go grab a rope or a strap to tie him.
绳子 直接用床单抬吧
A rope? Let's lift him using the sheets.
抓住床单
Grab the sheets.
承不住的 -不会的
They will break. - They won't.
电影精选列表