你听见没
Did you hear?
是地里传来的吗
Is that our land?
不是 是森林里
No, it's in the forest.
可能是鲁伊斯吧
Maybe Ruiz?
还是偷猎的
Or some poacher?
不是 偷猎的不会开这么多枪
No, a poacher doesn't shoot so much.
要不要把狗带上 -不用 会被发现的
Should we take the dogs? - No, they'll see us.
我数了有三声枪响
I counted three.
然后就停了 接下来又是两声
Then it stopped. And two more.
他们不是在打猎
They are not hunting.
不是步♥枪♥的声音
It's not a rifle.
是左轮手♥枪♥
It's a revolver.
穿件外套
Get a coat.
是在这还是在鲁伊斯家那边
Was it here or at Ruiz's?
就在附近
It was near.
等天亮再去
We'll leave at dawn.
靠
Shit.
是美洲狮干的
A puma?
附近是有头大的
There was a big one stalking around.
把鲁伊斯的山羊吃了
It ate Ruiz's goats.
这不会是鲁伊斯吧
Isn't this Ruiz?
他最近一直在捕猎那头美洲狮
He was hunting the puma.
结果输给了这只大猫
He lost to the cat.
不是
No.
这个家伙是被什么锋利的东西砍成两半的
This guy was cut with something sharp.
现在怎么办
What do we do?
必须得报♥警♥
We have to report it.
这些是什么东西上面的
These are pieces of something.
我好像在哪见过
I've seen this somewhere.
这是干什么用的
What is it for?
不知道啊 兄弟
I don't know, brother.
这是鲁伊斯家的地盘
We are at Ruiz's now.
我们得把这事告诉他
We have to tell him.
还是说直接报♥警♥
Or the police?
万一就是鲁伊斯干的呢
What if the killer is Ruiz?
他抓到有人偷东西就杀了他
He caught him stealing and killed him.
鲁伊斯不会把人砍成两半的 白♥痴♥
Ruiz wouldn't cut someone in half, shut up.
怎么不会 把人砍了 毁尸灭迹
He cuts him up, making him disappear,
拿去喂猪 -你跟鲁伊斯怎么了
feeding him to the pigs... - What happened with Ruiz?
什么意思
Why?
你是不是跟鲁伊斯有什么事没告诉我
Did something happen with Ruiz that you are not telling me?
他不喜欢我们
He doesn't like us.
他不喜欢你
He doesn't like you!
他准备去...
He was going...
或是从那边回来
or coming.
他想抄近路去那座小山
He was taking a shortcut to the hill.
去玛莉娅·艾琳娜家
To Maria Elena's house.
他们是亲戚
Was he a relative?
这是什么语
What's this language?
我见过
I've seen this.
好像是俄语 -俄语
Russian maybe? - Russian?
看 玛莉娅·艾琳娜·戈麦斯
Look, Maria Elena Gomez.
这两条狗今天是怎么了
What's going on with these dogs?
玛莉娅·艾琳娜
Hi, Maria Elena.
你还好吗
How are you?
好久不见
Long time no see.
我们来
We are here
是想问下昨晚的枪声的 你听见了没
about last night's gun shots, did you hear them?
我和吉米带着狗在附近看了看
We looked around with Jimmy and the dogs, nearby.
发现了一个人 你可能认识
We found someone you may know.
你是不是在等人
Were you waiting for someone?
他可能...
Because he...
来不了了
he won't make it.
他出事了
He had a problem.
他什么时候来
When will he arrive?
他很早就该到了
He must have arrived long ago.
我们在等他
We are waiting for him.
等他来解决我儿子的事
For him to deal with my son.
乌列尔
Uriel?
对
Yes.
他必须要杀死我儿子
He has to kill my son.
他必须杀死乌列尔
He has to kill Uriel.
他被附身了
He is possessed,
他在慢慢腐化 已经很久了
he's been rotten for a long time.
我们一直在等他们来处置他
We were waiting for them to dispose of him.
都怪我
It's my fault.
我本想着祈祷
I thought that by praying
他就能痊愈
we would be able to heal him.
我们点了蜡烛 给圣...
We lit a candle to the Saint-
教会已死 夫人
Churches are dead, ma'am.
死了
Dead.
我们不敢说
We were afraid of speaking.
害怕说了就会被鲁伊斯和邻居赶出这里
Afraid of getting kicked off the land by Ruiz and the neighbors.
我们一无所有
We have nothing.
没有地方可去
We have no place to go.
我们本以为可以治好他
We thought we could heal him.
我们照顾他 不让他死
We took care of him so he didn't die.
这样他们就能来杀死他
So they can kill him.
但是等了好久
But it's taking too long.
你们报♥警♥了吗
Have you reported this?
一年前上报过 可能不止
A year ago, or more.
一年了
A year?
跟谁说的
Who did you tell?
那位夫人的儿子
The lady's son?
对 长子
Yes, the older one.
她没跟我说过 你知道吗 警长
She didn't speak to me. And to you, Superintendent?
你们见过他了
Did you see him?
是吗
Well.
看到什么了
What did you see?
告诉我
Tell me.
你们之前见过腐化人吗
Have you ever seen a rotten before?
所以呢
So?
那你们是怎么知道的
How do you know?
是个人都知道 古铁雷斯
As they say, Gutierrez,
有些事一目了然
when you see one, you know it.
这是一眼就能看出来的事
And we knew it, easy.
你们是喝高了吧
You are under the influence.
很多声称被附身的案子都是假的
Many cases of possessed ones are fake.
况且是我们这种鸟不拉屎的地方
And we are here, in the middle of nowhere-
乌列尔要死了
Uriel is dying!
他浑身肿胀 就像个装满脓液的气球
He is swollen, he is a ball of pus.
把市长叫来
Bring the Mayor.
把手♥机♥给我
Give me the phone.
给他打电♥话♥
Call him.
或者把号♥码给我 我来打也行
Give me the number, I'll do it, no problem.
他必须出面
He must face this.
没人能对我指手画脚
Nobody tells me what to do.
尤其是你 亚祖洛
Especially you, Yazurlo.
尤其是你
Especially you.
已经一年了
It took a year.
整整过去一年了 你昨天才派驱邪师过去
A whole year passed and you only sent the cleaner yesterday.
少跟我大嗓门
Don't raise your voice.
没人告诉我这件事
Nobody spoke to me about this.
小心又没好日子过
You'll have a hard time, again.
你不信我 对吗
You don't believe me, do you?
放开他
Leave him.
我正想找个理由把你给关起来
Give me an excuse to lock you up.
这次进去了就别想出来了 疯子
You won't get out easily, lunatic.
冷静点 兄弟
Easy, brother.
我们发现驱邪师已经死了
We found the cleaner dead.
电影精选列表