我要...
I'll get-
兄弟 怎么了
Brother, what happened?
发生了什么
What happened?
塞布丽娜死了
Sabrina is dead.
她丈夫开车把她撞死了
Her husband hit her with the truck, he killed her.
打电♥话♥的不是塞布丽娜
That wasn't Sabrina.
什么意思
What do you mean?
到底怎么回事
What? What happened?
她已经死了 吉米
She is dead, Jimmy.
我看见她死了 亲眼看见的
I saw her die, I saw her.
我也不知道是怎么回事
I'm not even sure of what's going on.
我要疯了
I'm going crazy.
我真是个孬种
I'm a coward.
我不能掌控自己的人生 我是个孬种
I can't handle my life, I'm a coward.
我觉得我有罪
I doubt this is the right thing.
是我把恶魔带到了她家
I took the evil to her,
我差点就把他们都害死了
I almost killed them all.
我们应该一发现这件事就离开的
We should have left as soon as we knew.
我根本不应该回到这个镇上
I should have never come back to this town.
冷静 别这么说
Easy, don't say that.
你是我的骄傲
I'm proud of you.
快起来 兄弟
Come on, brother,
孩子们在看着呢
the kids are watching.
他们会害怕的
They will get scared.
走吧
Come on.
你不知道我看见了什么
You didn't see what I saw.
振作起来
Come on.
我认识个人 可能能帮助我们
I know someone that may be of help.
进城正好经过她家
She lives half-way to the city.
你觉得呢
What will you say?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但是我觉得她之前经历过类似的事
but I think she lived something similar to this.
我们还能找她借点钱
She can lend us money, too.
雅伊尔一直在喊
Jair won't stop.
我答应给他买♥♥苹果冰淇淋 不买♥♥他就会一直叫
He won't until I get him apple ice-cream I promised.
兄弟 振作起来
Brother, get your head together.
起来
Get up.
别让妈妈难做
Mom will get upset.
她是米尔塔
She is Mirta.
你好吗 女士
How are you, ma'am?
我这没电
I have no electrical power,
不过有地方给你们住 你们想待多久都行
but there's room for everyone, stay as long as you want.
不了 我们要进城去
No, we are going to the city.
谢谢你的好意
Thank you, anyway.
佩德罗 你确定进城会好些吗
Pedro, are you sure we'll be better in the city?
她嫩恶搞给我们点钱吗
Will she give us money?
可以
Yes.
在这休息一下吧
Let's stop for a while.
大家都累了
We are tired.
雅伊尔需要换洗
Jair needs changing.
米尔塔不介意我们住下
Mirta is ok with this.
对她也有好处 她一个孤零零的
It's better for her, she is alone.
不行 吉米
We can't, Jimmy.
我们要进城去 不能改变计划
We are going to the city, don't change the plan.
还有
Besides,
告诉她
tell her that...
我们会把钱还给她的 因为我们是好人
we'll give her the money back because we are good people.
还有个问题
That's an issue,
她的钱在银行
she has the money in the bank.
要到周一才能取出来
It's there until Monday.
We can meet her there.
雅伊尔需要换洗
Jair needs changing.
爸爸 雅伊尔拉粑粑了
Dad, Jair pooped.
他拉粑粑了
He pooped.
那个孩子看起来像是腐坏了
The kid looks rotten.
他是自闭症
He is autistic.
知道 你说过
Yes, you told me.
你见过真的被附身了人 对吗
You saw a real possessed one, right?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
你跟我说的 住在市里的时候
You told me. When you lived in the city.
你跟他近距离接触过
You were close to one.
我说过吗
Did I?
很久以前的事了
Long ago.
你还说你已经习惯了
That you got used to living among them.
我也不知道我为什么要说这个
I don't know why I said that.
我很擅长让别人吐露心声
I'm good at getting secrets out.
你为什么来我这
What did you come here for?
我觉得我亲眼见到了一个被附身的人
I think we saw a possessed one for real.
在哪
Where?
镇上
In town?
你害怕了
You got scared.
可能吧
It seems so.
如果是真的看到了被附身的人 你就不会说"好像"
If you saw a possessed one, you wouldn't say "I think".
你绝对不会有丝毫怀疑
You wouldn't doubt a bit.
我不确定我们到底看到的是什么
I'm not sure what we saw.
不哭的婴儿
Babies who don't cry?
自己会动的影子
Shadows that move on their own?
动物做一些匪夷所思的动作
Animals doing stuff they'll never do?
我不知道我看到的是什么
I don't know what we saw.
或许只是我兄弟的想象
Maybe it was my brother's imagination.
但也有可能不是
But maybe not.
或许是真的 只是我不能理解
Maybe it's real and I can't understand.
这就是你那个堵了暖气通风口的兄弟
Is that the brother who plugged the heater outtake?
那是他妻子为了抢抚养权说的谎话
That was a lie his wife told to keep the children.
他承受了很多
He suffered a lot.
镇上的人都太闲了 喜欢嚼舌根
People from town are bored and like talking shit,
毕竟不需要任何成本
after all, it's free.
没事 亲爱的
It's ok, darling.
好了 好了
Well, well.
好吗
Yes?
闭上你的小眼睛
Close your little eyes,
别睁开
don't open them...
他不肯睡
He won't sleep.
你今晚又不睡了
Are you staying up another night?
我想让妈妈去哄桑提诺睡觉 我来照顾雅伊尔
I'd rather mom tucks Santino in and I'll look after Jair.
他不愿意下车
He won't leave the car.
咱们换着照顾他吧
Let's take turns.
不
No.
这就是那个传说中的米尔塔
So, this is the famous Mirta.
米尔塔
Mirta.
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
你笑什么
Why are you smiling?
我没笑
I'm not.
都是很久之前的事了
It was long ago.
那时我太年轻
I was younger.
她也是
She was, too.
当然
Of course.
你一直都是个情种
You were always a lovebird.
一直都是
Always a lovebird.
每年都哭得都像杀猪
Every year you cried like a pig.
还说是想老师
You said you missed the teachers.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, brother.
爸爸我在这 儿子 我在
I'm here, son, I'm here.
是爸爸
It's dad.
是爸爸
It's dad.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
你什么事也不会有的
Nothing will happen to you.
塞布丽娜
Sabrina?
是你吗
Is that you?
很高兴你来了
I'm happy you are here.
我的药效上来了
电影精选列表