混♥蛋♥ 别再骗我了 妈的
Motherfuckers, stop lying, fuckers.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfuckers.
他们抢走了我儿子 我要找回我儿子 混♥蛋♥
They took my son, I want my son, fuckers.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
它就在这 佩德罗
It is here, Pedro.
它就在这
It is here.
如果他们要引我们去别的地方
If they send us somewhere else,
那说明它就在这
it's because they have him here.
都死了
Dead...
大人们
the adults.
我从没见过这种情况
I have never seen this.
是孩子们干的
Did the kids do it?
他们已经不再是孩子了
Those aren't kids anymore.
去拿我的东西
Go get my stuff.
别跑
Don't run.
别着急
Don't hurry.
它可能就在这个下面
It's possible It is down there.
我说了别跑
I told you not to run.
小心
Be careful.
我们找到你了 混♥蛋♥
We found you, motherfucker.
我们找到你了
We found you.
快走吧 他想杀了你
You have to leave, he wants to kill you.
他想杀了你 你还看不出来吗
He wants to kill you, don't you see it?
我们的父母和老师都已经死了 他们在里面
The parents and teachers are dead, they are there inside.
别动
Don't move.
别过来
Don't even move.
他们在尸体上撒了石灰掩盖气味
They covered the bodies with lime to hide the smell,
这样就不会被发现了
so they can't be found.
求你们了 快走吧
Please, you have to leave.
他们很坏 你们会死的
They are bad, you will die,
快走吧
you have to leave.
你们会死的
You will die.
我们必须要把他弄出来 快
We have to take him out. Hurry.
没时间了
We have no more time.
快跑吧 趁现在还来得及 快跑吧
Go away, you still have time. Go away.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
快点 佩德罗
Come on, Pedro.
佩德罗 不要再浪费时间了
Pedro, don't waste more time.
不要这样 求你们了
No, please, no.
有一个人还活着
One is alive.
别管他了 把腐化人弄出来
It doesn't matter, take the rotten.
我们没时间了
We have no time.
你们会死的 求你们了
You'll die, leave, please.
你们会死的 走吧
You'll die, leave.
快点 我们必须得把他弄出来
Hurry, we have to take him out now.
你们会被感染的
You're gonna get infected.
在这
It's here.
还活着吗
Is it alive?
我不知道
I don't know.
他动了
He is moving.
杀了我
Kill me.
快杀了我
Kill me now.
别听他的
Don't think about it.
唯一能杀死他的就是用这个
The only way to kill him is using this.
把他弄出来
Take him out.
了结这一切吧
Get this over with.
快点 佩德罗
Hurry, Pedro.
后颈 我要看到他的后颈
His nape, I need to see his nape.
不行
I can't.
我抬不动他
I can't lift him.
这个要刺进他的后颈 我需要看到他的后颈
This goes into his nape, I need to see it.
我做不到
I can't.
过来帮我
Come, help me.
不行
No.
我一个人抬不动
I can't do it alone.
别让她靠近
Keep her away.
我得把舞台拆掉
I have to dismantle the stage.
那快点啊
Do it then.
你这是自寻死路
You wanted to kill yourself,
还要拉上你的孩子
with your kids,
你可以这么做
you can do that to me.
闭嘴 混♥蛋♥
Shut up, fucker.
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up, shut up.
校长办公室有把斧子
There's an axe in the director's office,
消防斧
the axe for the fires.
不 她在撒谎
No, she is lying.
在一个红色的柜子里
In a red cabinet.
她在撒谎
She is lying.
我看见过
I saw it.
佩德罗
Pedro,
这全都是你的错
all of this is your fault.
别听他的 不要受他的蛊惑
Don't listen, don't let him manipulate you,
把腐化人弄出来
take the rotten.
为了桑提诺
Do it for Santino,
别让他死了
don't let him die.
你还有机会救他
You can still save him.
对 对 去拿斧子
Yes, yes, bring the axe.
不 佩德罗
No, Pedro.
杀了我
Kill me.
这是个圈套 别留我一个人在这
It's a trap, don't leave me alone.
不要留我一个人
Don't leave me alone.
不
No.
不
No.
混♥蛋♥
Fuckers.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
佩德罗
Pedro...
我脑中
There was...
有一个声音
a voice in my head,
逼迫我杀了那些
which forced me to kill the person
想帮助乌列尔的人
who was going to help Uriel.
我把他的身体砍成了几块
I cut his body into pieces,
喂了猪
I fed it to the pigs.
还有一些尸块 被我吃了
I also ate, I ate from that body.
你妈妈呢
And your mom?
她怎么了
What happened to her?
和你母亲一样
The same that happened to your mother.
慢点吃 儿子
Slowly, son.
呼吸
Breathe.
吐出来
Come on.
吐出来
Come on.
别咬
Don't bite.
张嘴
Open.
张嘴
Open.
电影精选列表