非法地
The irony, huh?
很讽刺吧?
So, Joe...
那么, 乔...
how's your head?
你的脑子还好吗?
Taking this all in okay?
接受这一切了吗?
Ready to put this mess behind you and get back home?
准备好抛开这些麻烦事然后回家了吗?
Yeah, well, I'm ready for a damn bath anyway.
是啊, 我准备好要洗个澡了
So which way are we going?
那么, 我们要走哪条路呢?
Pretty near the regular crossing.
离常规过境点很近
Got a couple of amigos helping us out.
有几个朋友在帮我们
So tell me...
那么告诉我...
what does an aging retired cop do for fun?
一个年迈的退休警♥察♥有什么娱乐活动?
Do you ever get bored?
你会觉得无聊吗?
Miss the chase?
想念追逃吗?
The control?
还有控制?
Is it hard to just let it all go and become a normal nobody cares about you civilian?
放下一切,成为一个没人关心你的普通平民,难吗?
Guess what?
你猜怎么着?
Nobody cared about me before.
以前也没人在乎我
There were two of them.
有两个
Let it go. Let's blow this pop stand.
随它去吧 我们离开这个鬼地方
No, no, no!
不, 不, 不
Si quieres pelear con los lobos
如果你想与狼战斗
tiene que ser un lobo.
就得先成为狼
What's that about a wolf?
狼是怎么回事?
Yeah.
是啊
If you want to fight the wolves you gotta be a...
如果你想与狼群搏斗, 就必须成为一匹...
wolf.
狼
The fuck is that supposed to mean?
这他妈是什么意思?
These are the wolves.
这些就是狼
Trust me.
相信我
Hey Brynner...
嘿, 布林纳...
can I talk to you for a second?
我能和你谈谈吗?
Yeah, sure.
是的, 当然
Outside. - Oh.
在外面 - 哦
Yeah okay, yeah.
好吧 好吧
Let's pull up over there.
停在那边
Let's go down here.
我们从这里下去
Listen, I need to ask you something.
听着, 我要问你一件事
Sure.
当然
That night at the warehouse...
那晚在仓库
the DEA murders...
缉毒局谋杀案...
the killers may have been cops.
凶手可能是警♥察♥
Cops?
警♥察♥?
Yeah.
是啊
Jesus you know...
天啊, 你知道...
We gotta get you to a doc, boss man, come on.
我们得送你去看医生, 大老板, 快点
I was wondering... - Let's get going.
我在想... - 我们走吧
Maybe your twenty something years
也许你二十多年的
of being an outstanding officer of the law
优秀警官生涯让你
has a scent about all that.
对这一切能有所察觉
An instinct or two.
一两个直觉
Hey Joe, it's getting hot out here.
嘿, 乔, 这里越来越热了
I'm fucking retired.
我他妈已经退休了
They don't tell me shit anymore.
他们什么都不告诉我
Come on, what's the word, fellas?
伙计们, 怎么说?
Joe's concerned that the beauty queen may have told him
乔在担心 选美皇后告诉他
that there's some police officers
可能有一些警♥察♥
involved in the Silverado shooting.
涉及了西尔维拉多枪击案
Cops? She told you that? - Yeah.
警♥察♥?她告诉你的?- 是的
What's going on? Did someone get carsick?
怎么了?有人晕车吗?
Hey, this isn't the place for this.
嘿, 这里不是说这个的地方
No.
不
No.
不
Actually, it's the perfect place.
事实上, 这是一个完美的地方
Give it up. Give up your piece, come on.
交出来 把你的枪交出来
We're gonna have to have a little chat.
我们得好好谈谈
Mike, give it to him.
迈克, 给他
Come on. Come on.
来吧 来吧
Okay.
好的
Look, we're here to save you, Joe.
听着 我们是来救你的 乔
That night was meant to be an easy in and out.
那天晚上本该是件轻松的快进快出的活
No shots, no dead,
不会开枪, 没人会死
easy cash.
赚点快钱
We're gonna big 'fuck you' to those cartel assholes
我们就是要跟那些把毒品运进我们国家的
bringing their shit poison into our country.
贩毒集团的混♥蛋♥们说声"去你♥妈♥的♥"
It is what it is.
事已至此
Yeah, the DEA wasn't supposed to be there.
是啊, 缉毒局不应该在那里
We didn't know. We were there for the money.
我们不知道 我们是奔着钱去的
You know how it is these days you make one shit mistake,
你也知道, 这年头, 犯一次错
some asshole's down your throat
一些混♥蛋♥就会掐着你的脖子
trying to defund you and demoralize you.
试图取消你们的资金, 打击你们的士气
Do we miss the body cams and the TV? No.
我们会怀念随身摄像和监控吗?不
But the rest of it, the chase, the control, the power,
但剩下的, 追逃 控制 权力
yeah, I miss it.
是的, 我想念这些
I do. We need it Joe. You need it too.
是的 我们需要它 乔 你也需要
All right, we don't have enough time.
好吧, 我们时间不多了
Go get her.
去把她带过来
No! - Easy, easy, bitch.
不!- 放松, 放松, 婊♥子♥
No, no, no!
不, 不, 不
Don't fucking touch me!
别他妈碰我
Come on!
来吧
I wish to hell I'd made that night disappear
我真希望我能让那一晚就这样消失
but we can do that right now,
但我们现在就可以做到
right here.
就在这里
Look, we just take care of her and we drive.
听着 我们只要除掉了她 就开车走
That's it, we just drive away all right?
就这样, 我们开车离开, 好吗?
I'm sorry they sent you down here for this, Joe.
我很抱歉他们派你来这里 乔
Okay.
好的
I've tried to talk the chief out of it, but...
我曾试图让局长不要这样做, 但是...
It's too late for this, we don't need this.
现在说这个太晚了, 我们不需要这个
You dragged me across the border
你拖着我越过边境
just to leave me here to fucking die?
就这样把我丢在这里等死?
I should have just stayed with my mom and Miguel!
我就应该和妈妈还有米格尔待在一起!
Shut up!
闭嘴
Hey, wait.
嘿, 等等
Stupid bitch. - Wait, listen.
愚蠢的婊♥子♥ - 等等, 听我说
Please don't let them kill me.
请别让他们杀了我
There's gotta be another way.
肯定还有别的办法
The girl's gotta go.
那女孩必须死
Easy, Chief.
别紧张, 头儿
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
He's coming back with us. We talked about this.
他要和我们一起回去 我们谈过这个
You gotta let her go, Joe.
你最好别管她了, 乔
Let's let this Mexican shit hole flush itself
就让这个墨西哥狗♥娘♥养♥的死去吧
and we'll all get the hell back home.
然后我们都滚回家去
What do you say?
你怎么说?
Let her go, Joe.
别管她了 乔
Or do we dig two graves?
还是要我们挖两个坟墓?
Brynner, I'm talking to you! - What the fuck!
布林纳 我在跟你说话呢 - 搞什么鬼
Calm the fuck down! What the hell's wrong with you.
冷静点 你到底怎么了
Don't do this! - You outta your fucking mind?
别这样 - 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗?
What the fuck.
搞什么鬼
Fuck.
妈的
Joe, wait a minute.
乔, 等一下
Come on, man. Don't. Gimme a break here, man.
来吧 伙计 别这样 放过我吧
You fucking bitch!
你个臭婊♥子♥
Stay down!
趴下
Oh fuck.
妈的
Sorry.
对不起
Fucking Mexico.
该死的墨西哥
Okay.
电影精选列表