他需要休息
Ya cuando se recupere veo que hacer con el.
等他康复了, 我再看看能拿他怎么办
He said you need to rest.
他说你需要休息
Then later we'll talk about what we do with you.
稍后, 我们再讨论要拿你怎么办
Where's my phone?
我的手♥机♥呢?
I need that.
我需要它
I used it to get you off the road yesterday
昨天我打了电♥话♥才把你从路上救回来的
where your red white and blue blood
就在那个你红白蓝色的血
was flowing down the pavement...
流了一路的地方...
and then I smashed it to pieces.
然后我就把它砸了
Just relax.
放轻松
We had a doctor fix you up the right way.
我们请医生给你好好治疗了
He said the bullet's out but you gotta rest at least a week.
他说子弹取出来了, 但你至少得休息一周
Thanks, but a week? No way.
谢谢, 但一个星期?没门
People from the States are gonna wonder where I am.
美国那边的人会想查出我在哪的
You gotta let me go.
你们得让我走
No lo puedo tener aqui mucho lo van a encontrar.
我不能把他放在这, 他们会发现的
Where's my gun?
我的枪呢?
I need that. - Hey!
我需要那个 - 嘿
Necesitas. Descansar.
你需要休息
You need to rest.
你需要休息
Wait.
等等
Hey
嘿
Hey...
嘿...
Get me out of these cuffs.
把我的手铐解开
There's 500 bucks in it for you.
我给你500美金
A thousand?
一千?
Hey...
嘿...
Talking to you.
跟你说话呢
Comida?
吃饭
Okay.
好的
Yeah.
好
Change of the guard, huh?
换人了 啊?
Mhmm.
嗯
Gracias.
谢谢
Bueno.
好吃
It's good prison food.
很好吃的牢房♥伙食
Hey, how you doing? Hello.
嘿, 你好吗?你好
Good to see you, boys.
很高兴见到你们
Jimmy.
吉米
How you been, man? Lose some weight?
你好啊 减肥了吗?
You look good.
你看起来不错
What?
怎么了?
You missing your old life?
想念以前的生活了?
No.
不
I miss my young life.
我是怀念年轻时的生活了
Asshole. - Ha ha.
混♥蛋♥ - 哈哈
What's happening?
发生了什么事?
The news is going nuts on all this now, Joe's getting famous.
现在新闻都在疯传, 乔出名了
Yeah. - Killing some Mexican cops.
对 - 杀了几个墨西哥警♥察♥
On the run with a witness.
带着证人逃亡
One hell of a story.
一个精彩绝伦的故事
Yeah.
是啊
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Brynner.
布林纳
Okay, look,
你看
I know you're all old friends, but
我知道你们都是老朋友了, 但
I can't start talking out of the office right now.
我现在不能乱说话
This turned into obviously the worst move of my career.
这显然是我职业生涯中最糟糕的一步棋了
Just a concerned civilian now, Chief. Come on.
只是个热心市民, 局长, 来吧
And I appreciate your concern.
我感谢你的关心
But right now I have to keep this clean and contained.
但现在, 我必须保持守口如瓶
You hear back from him yet?
你收到他的回音了吗?
I can tell you that I've been on the phone
我可以告诉你,我一直在跟州政♥府♥
and nauseam with state and feds.
和联邦调查局不停地打电♥话♥
They're picking this up. We will find him.
他们在调查 我们会找到他的
I'm sure there's an explanation for this clusterfuck.
我相信这一团糟一定是有原因的
Well, I'm glad you're enjoying your tour of the office
很高兴你喜欢这趟参观办公室之旅
but is there something...
但还有什么...
This job...
这项工作...
It's just a little tougher to step away from
要彻底摆脱它
than you think it's going to be.
比你想象的要困难得多
I'd like to get back into the thick of it.
我很想重回战场
Do some good again.
再做点好事
I'm sure.
我相信
I'll let you know if I can use your help Brynner.
如果需要你的帮助, 我会告诉你的, 布林纳
But right now just go back to your life
但现在, 回去过你的小日子去吧
and I'll keep you posted.
有消息会通知你
As for you, Hilts,
至于你, 希尔茨
I need you on the Woolsey Street shooting.
伍尔西街枪击案需要你帮忙
Sir, Kamstock's got that covered.
长官, 卡姆斯托克已经在查了
I want you focused on it.
我要你去全力调查
Don't sweat it, guys.
别担心, 伙计们
He's a strong one.
他很强悍
This may look as shitty as it gets but
情况看起来可能很糟糕, 但
Johansen has a few lives left.
约翰森还剩几条命在的
I know it.
我知道
Thanks Wolfman.
谢谢你 狼人
Mama te va a traer comida en la mañana.
妈妈早上会给你带吃的
Food.
食物
Gracias.
谢谢
Aqui tengo su medicina.
我拿药来了
Bueno mija no te quedes mucho tiempo con el.
好了,亲爱的,别和他待太久了
Here.
给你
It's okay, I don't need them.
没关系, 我不需要它们
Take it.
吃吧
So, whoever came after you yesterday,
所以, 不管昨天是谁来杀你
us,
杀我们
had enough money to pay off local police.
有足够的钱收买♥♥当地警♥察♥
That means cartel, traficantes.
只有卡特尔, 即贩毒集团
Alright well let me make one phone call
好吧, 让我打个电♥话♥
and I'll bring some help from the U.S. down here.
我会从美国找一些人过来帮忙
Don't worry about it your family's going to be fine.
别担心, 你的家人会没事的
You get me out of these cuffs all right?
把我的手铐解开 好吗?
I don't have the key.
我没有钥匙
Ahh.
啊
That's bullshit.
胡说
I won't be coming back with you.
我不会跟你回去的
I just want you to know.
我只是想告诉你
You are, like it or not.
不管你喜不喜欢, 你必须回去
You don't get it, do you?
你不明白, 是吗?
Who do you think is trying to kill us?
你认为是谁要杀我们?
Kill you, you mean. You clearly know how to piss people off.
你是说杀你 显然你很懂如何激怒别人
Well like it or not,
不管你喜不喜欢
they're now trying to kill you too if you haven't noticed.
如果你还没发现, 他们现在也想杀了你
I saw what happened that night and they know it.
我看到了那晚发生的事, 他们也知道
The night of the DEA murders.
缉毒局谋杀案当晚
All right, so you saw some
好吧, 你看到了一些毒贩
cartel guys that now want you dead, too.
他们现在也想要你的命
Not cartel.
不是毒贩
They were cops.
他们是警♥察♥
American cops.
美国警♥察♥
I'm sorry, but coming from someone who hands up blowjobs for a living
我很抱歉 但从一个以口♥交♥为生的人 嘴中说出来的
that's a tough one to swallow.
我实在很难相信
No pun intended.
我就直说了
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Hey.
嘿
Hey wait I'm sorry.
等等, 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
So what did you see that makes you think they were...
那么, 你看到了什么, 让你觉得他们是...
American police?
电影精选列表