美国警♥察♥?
I heard them.
我听到了
The masked men
蒙面人
recognized the DEA agent.
认出了缉毒局特工
Eyes down.
眼放低
Eyes down.
眼放低
It's me, it's Kahane. We're DEA. We're DEA!
是我 是卡恩 我们是缉毒局的 我们是缉毒局的
And then they shot him.
然后他们开枪打死了他
Jesus Fucking Christ.
他妈的老天爷啊
What did you do that for? - He recognized me.
你为什么要打死他?- 他认出我来了
We used to work together.
我们曾经一起工作过
He said they worked together.
他说他们一起工作过
So,
那么
if they were cops then who's after you, us?
如果他们是警♥察♥, 那是谁在追杀你们, 我们?
Well, we got picked up for shoplifting
我们因入店行窃被抓的
so, someone must have tipped off the cartel where to find us.
所以, 一定是有人给贩毒集团通风报信, 让他们来找我们
Okay,
好的
Somehow I'll deal with it
我会想办法解决的
but just let me make a phone call.
就让我打个电♥话♥
It's dangerous.
这很危险
The longer we're here the more danger for your family, for you.
我们在这里的时间越长, 你的家人和你就越危险
Everyone.
每个人都有危险
I'll think about it.
我会考虑的
Trust me, I was far from interested in coming back here.
相信我, 我根本不想再回到这里
This is my cousin Salvador's place.
这是我表哥萨尔瓦多的家
I can't even go back to my own village.
我连自己的村子都回不去了
They'd be looking for me there.
他们会去那里找我的
Why come back?
那你为什么回这来呢?
I guess I could have left you on the side of the road to die.
我猜我是可以把你丢在路边等死
Well it's a tough choice between that
确实很难选择
and being chained up watching Spanish novelas.
是等死 还是被锁起来看西班牙小说
See, I told you...
看, 我告诉过你...
bad husband.
坏丈夫
No buen hombre.
不是好人
Dices bien, es muy mal hombre.
你说得对, 他是个非常坏的人
Mhm.
嗯
Mama.
妈妈
Cómo te sientes?
你感觉怎么样?
Estoy muy cansada, mija.
好累啊
Descanse.
去休息吧
Okay.
好吧
If I go back with you...
如果我跟你回去...
will they really protect me?
他们真的会保护我吗?
You want me to bring you back to the States?
你想让我把你带回美国?
Yes,
是的
but keep your voice down.
但小声点
Okay, yeah.
好吧
Witness protection is a real thing
证人保护是真的有
but you have to have information they want.
但你手里必须有他们想要的信息
I do.
我有
Okay, get me out of these cuffs and...
好, 把我的手铐解开...
I'll take you back.
我带你回去
It's not up to me.
这不是我能决定的
Who is it up to?
谁能决定?
My brother.
我哥哥
Call someone to come pick us up.
打电♥话♥叫人来接我们
Miguel's not gonna like this.
米格尔不会喜欢这样的
He'll like us dead even less.
他也更不喜欢我们死掉
Chief, it's Johansen.
局长, 是约翰森
He's on the line from Mexico.
他从墨西哥打来的
Thanks.
谢谢
Johansen, where the holy hell are you?
约翰森, 你到底他妈在哪里?
I'm okay.
我没事
And our star witness Rosa is alive and well.
而且我们的关键证人罗莎也活得好好的
But we need to get out of here. We need help to do it.
但我们必须离开这里 我们需要帮助
All right, what city are you near?
好吧, 你在哪个城市附近?
La Linea, right?
拉利雅, 对吗?
Yeah, it's uh,
是的
say a few hours away from the prison we picked them up.
离我们接上她们的那个监狱 几小时车程
There's a U.S. consulate in Nogales.
美国在诺加利斯设有领♥事♥馆♥
I'll let them know you two are coming in.
我会通知他们你们俩要进来
FBI's already down there with Mexican federal police.
联邦调查局已经和墨西哥联邦警♥察♥在那里了
There's some serious shit coming down.
现在情况很严重
They could lock you up for twenty years.
他们可能会把你关上二十年
So get to that consulate.
那就去领♥事♥馆♥吧
We'll get there safe.
我们会安全到达的
Listen one thing...
听着 有件事...
she's convinced the shooters in Silverado County were cops.
她确信西尔维拉多县的枪手是警♥察♥
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Yeah, that's right.
是的, 没错
American cops.
美国警♥察♥
She seems pretty sure of herself.
她似乎很确定
One of ours?
我们的人?
Well, she said she heard them and I...
她说她听到了, 我...
tend to believe her.
我倾向于相信她
Chief?
局长?
Just what we need right now
正是怕什么来什么
hard enough time fighting the bad guys now we have to fight
与坏蛋斗争已经够辛苦的了, 现在我们还要应付
the general public and fucking IA?
公众舆♥论♥和他妈的内部调查组?
Just hang tight.
保持联♥系♥
Let me think about this. - Rosa,
让我想一想 - 罗莎
ven a comer.
你来了
All right, I'll call you again tomorrow
好吧, 我明天再给你打电♥话♥
or the day after, alright?
或者后天, 好吗?
Yeah okay. We'll work it out.
好吧 我们会解决的
I gotta go.
我得挂了
Johansen one more thing...
约翰森 还有一件事...
Lunch.
午餐
Es para ti.
这是为你准备的
Ven con nosotros.
来一起吃吧
Padre te agradecemos por nuestros alimentos
天父啊, 感谢您为我们提供的食物
por favor protegenos siempre.
请永远保护我们
Y por favor ayudanos a salir con bien de esto.
请帮助我们安全脱险
Amen. - Amen.
阿门 - 阿门
Rosa...
罗莎...
preguntale que si le gusta la comida.
问问他喜不喜欢这些食物
You like our food?
你喜欢我们的食物吗?
Oh yeah.
哦, 是的
Do you know what 'queso de puerco' is?
你知道什么是 "queso de puerco" 吗?
Okay yeah. Yeah, I like cheese.
好吧 我喜欢奶酪
What kind of 'queso' is it?
这 "queso" 是什么?
Dile.
告诉他
It's uhm...
这...
head cheese.
脑浆
Brains.
大脑
No, no, no, it's from the pig's head.
不不不, 是猪头里的
Well, I guess that's better.
这样好多了
Rosa...
罗莎...
quiero que me traduzcas por favor.
我想请你帮我翻译一下
dile que lamento que nos este acompañando
告诉他,我很遗憾是在这种情况下
bajo estas circumstancias
和他认识的
me gustaria que fuera diferente
我希望不是这样的
pero que todos estamos muy agradecidos por salvarte
但我们都非常感谢他救了你
gracias.
谢谢
He said that
他说
you're a guest here but that he apologizes for the circumstances
你是这里的客人, 但他对当前的情况表示歉意
and that they're all very grateful for saving me.
他们都非常感谢你救了我
Yes.
是的
A guest.
一位客人
Hice lo que tuve que hacer para salvarles a los dos
我做了我该做的 为了救你们俩
asi como usted yo tambien soy policia.
电影精选列表