我知道这是对你们美国警♥察♥的刻板印象
Detective Sergeant.
探长
Mr. Gran Ballena.
格兰·巴莱纳先生
Come meet our witnesses,
来见见我们的目击者
Leticia Gomez
莱蒂西亚·戈麦斯
and Señorita Rosa Barranco.
和罗莎·巴兰科女士
Someone tried to kill her last week.
上周有人想杀她
Nos van a entregar com este güero?
我们会被移交给这个这个条子?
Que no lo ves?
没看出来吗?
Que no entiendes?
还不明白吗?
What the hell is this one yelling about?
这家伙到底在嚷嚷什么?
She says we might as well kill her now and be done with it.
她说我们不如现在就杀了她, 一了百了
Okay, I'll think about it. Let's get back stateside first.
好吧 我会考虑的 我们先回国再说吧
Into the car.
上车
Mira si nos encuentran muertos va a ser tu culpa.
听着, 要是他们把我们搞死了 那都是你害的
¡Pinche cerdo! Me las vas a pagar pendejo.
你这头猪 你会为此付出代价的 混♥蛋♥
Que no se das cuenta?
你还不明白吗?
Esto no puede ser pasando.
我们不能回去
Rosa nos van a encontrar muert...
罗莎,他们会杀了我们的
Yeah that's right. Gomez and Barranco.
是的 没错 戈麦斯和巴兰科
Got the witnesses right here.
接到证人了
We'll be in San Diego in a couple of hours.
我们几小时后就到圣地亚哥了
All right, boss.
好吧, 老板
Porque no le cuentas a tu jefe tambien
你为什么不告诉你的老板
que en dos horas nos van a encontrar muertas.
两个小时后, 他们就会发现我们已经死了
What? - Tu eres el maton?
什么?- 你是白♥痴♥吗
Pinche gato.
混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah.
是啊, 是啊
Shut the fuck up.
闭上你的臭嘴
I'm tired.
我累了
So I was trying to decide
所以我一直在纠结
between a cop or a firefighter
要当警♥察♥还是消防员
but I ended up as a federali at the border.
但我最终在边境当上了联邦警♥察♥
My English and all.
我的英语什么的
Make more of a difference that way, you know?
这样才能发挥更大的作用, 你知道吗?
And I might try acting if I ever go to Hollywood.
如果我去了好莱坞, 也许会尝试去演戏
Sometimes I mess around with movie lines.
有时, 我会即兴来两句电影台词
You looking at me?
你在看我吗?
There's nobody else around here.
这附近没有别人
Or...
或者
Say hello to my little friend.
向我的小朋友问好
That's Pacino.
那是艾尔·帕西诺
Mhmm.
嗯
With my real police skills
有我这个真警♥察♥的技术
plus being bilingual and all,
再加上会说两种语言
I think I got a pretty good shot.
我觉得我的机会很大
Algún problema?
有问题吗?
¡Hazte a un lado! - Soy oficial federal.
停在一边 - 我是联邦警♥察♥
Get down!
趴下
What the fuck is going on?
这到底是怎么回事?
No, freeze! Drop the weapon!
不 别动 放下武器
Leti.
莱蒂
Leti!
莱蒂
Leti!
莱蒂
Chief, I need help down here.
队长, 我需要帮助
We were ambushed
我们遭到了伏击
by two shooters dressed as police officers.
两名枪手装扮成警♥察♥
Yeah, I'm okay.
我没事
No, they're dead.
不, 他们死了
Leti!
莱蒂
I need back up. Right this...
我需要支援 就在...
Ok, ok. Tell me where you are.
好吧 好吧 告诉我你在哪里
I'll find out if I can send anybody.
我去看看能不能派人来
Shit. I've been hit.
妈的 我被打中了
I'll call you back.
我再打给你
Ayudame por favor.
请帮帮忙
Leti! Leti! Ayudame!
莱蒂 莱蒂 帮帮我!
Leti!
莱蒂
She Dead?
她死了吗?
Muerta?
死亡?
Yes, muerte.
是的, 死亡
She's dead.
她死了
She never wanted any of this.
她从未想过会这样
Okay, we need to find something to bandage my wound.
好吧, 我们得找点东西帮我包扎伤口
I knew they were going to kill us for what we saw.
我就知道 因为我们看到的 他们会杀了我们
They killed my friend.
他们杀了我的朋友
My friend, Leti!
我的朋友 莱蒂
I need you to go to that vehicle over there.
我要你去那边那辆车
Look for a first aid kit.
找找急救箱
First aid kit.
急救箱
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait.
哇, 等等, 等等
No. What are you doing?
不, 你在干什么?
Ahh shit.
妈的
Come back. Wait.
回来 等一下
Wait.
等等
Come back.
回来
Ahh.
啊
Come back.
回来
Come back.
回来
That's what you're looking for?
这就是你要找的?
Ahh. Easy.
啊 慢点
Use that big one.
用那个大的
Stop the bleeding.
止血
Okay, okay. I don't know you.
好吧 好吧 我不认识你
I don't give a fuck about you.
我他妈才不管你呢
They'll be here soon and I won't be here.
他们很快就来了, 我才不要呆在这里
Those...
那些...
were...
是...
real cops?
真正的警♥察♥?
Mexico's finest.
墨西哥最好的
We need to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Hospital.
医院
No, no, no. That's not where you want to go.
不, 这不是你想去的地方
Look I know a place but...
你看, 我知道一个地方, 但...
Hey, hey, hey no more of your fucking calls.
嘿, 别再打他妈的电♥话♥了
Someone knew that we were here when you called everyone.
你一打电♥话♥, 有人就会知道我们在这里
Now they're going to know that we're still alive
现在他们会知道我们还活着
so no more of your fucking calls, entiendes?
别再打电♥话♥了, 懂了吗?
Siempre con el pinche teléfono.
总是拿着该死的手♥机♥
Who are you?
你是谁?
What happened?
怎么回事?
Where's that hooker?
那个妓♥女♥呢?
I mean...
我的意思是...
woman.
女人
Hey, qué pasa?
嘿, 怎么回事?
Hey, what's going on?
嘿, 这是干什么?
Hey, I'm talking to you.
嘿, 我在跟你说话呢
Habla inglés?
会说英语吗?
Ah, shit.
啊, 该死
Don't worry.
别担心
You still have all your organs.
你的器官还在
You.
你
What the hell happened?
到底怎么回事?
This is my brother.
这是我哥哥
He's not one of the ones who tried to kill you.
他不是要杀你的人之一
Like I said those were real police yesterday in name.
就像我说的, 昨天那些人名义上是真正的警♥察♥
But just because you wear the badge
但仅仅因为你戴着徽章
doesn't mean you always live by it.
并不代表你一直都是警♥察♥
I believe they're trying to kill you.
我相信他们是想杀了你俩
This is called kidnapping.
这就叫做绑♥架♥
Necesita descansar.
电影精选列表