好的
You hang in there. I'll get you home soon.
你要坚持住 我很快就接你回家
Yeah, I know.
是的, 我知道
We'll be here till then.
我们会到的
Hey, Brynner.
嘿, 布林纳
Yeah?
是吗?
Thanks, buddy.
谢谢, 伙计
No sweat.
不客气
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
I know a place that still delivers.
我知道有个地方还能送餐
Okay.
好的
My mother's money came in handy.
我母亲的钱派上了用场
The coyotes charged us $4,000 each.
土狼跟我们每人要了 4000 美元
That's a lot of money.
那可是一大笔钱
Bringing people across is big business.
带人过境是个大生意
Thanks.
谢谢
Well I always pay back my debts.
放心 我有债必还的
Hmm.
嗯
You're welcome...
不客气...
Johansen.
约翰森
Mike.
迈克
My name is Mike.
我叫迈克
You're welcome, Mike.
不客气, 迈克
You have a family?
你有家庭吗?
Got married twice, divorced twice, and that's it.
结过两次婚, 离过两次婚, 仅此而已
Oh, no kids.
哦, 没有孩子
End of story.
故事结束
Hey.
嘿
You miss your home?
你想家吗?
Do I miss my home?
我想念我的家吗?
Yeah, I guess.
我想是的
My best friend,
我最好的朋友
she grew up watching her
她从小看着
mother and her grandmother
母亲和祖母
go from nothing to nowhere.
从一无所有到一无所有
Just living a life of struggle and pain.
过着挣扎和痛苦的生活
But she knew a place where everyone had a chance.
但她知道有一个地方, 在那里每个人都有机会
America.
美国
She paid a coyote group to get us across.
她付钱给一个土狼团伙, 让他们带我们过去
And she had a cousin in Los Angeles who would
她在洛杉矶有一个表亲,
raise me and put me through school.
会抚养我长大, 供我上学
But she never set foot on American soil.
但她从未踏上过美国的土地
She died a hundred yards away from her dream for me.
为了我, 她死在了离梦想一百码的地方
With two fat, slobbering coyote scumbags
被两个肥头大耳 流着口水
breathing down her face.
喘着粗气的土狼人♥渣♥杀了
And I got away before they could do the same to me.
在他们对我做出同样的事情之前, 我逃走了
So at sixteen...
十六岁时...
I lived on the streets...
我流落街头...
undocumented.
无证件
And you learn some things there.
在那里, 你能学到一些东西
Some things you shouldn't have to learn.
有些你不该学的东西
But I survived the States.
但我在美国活了下来
I stayed alive.
我活下来了
And I know I can do it again.
我知道我还能再来一次
Well, I'm sure you can.
我相信你可以的
Look, it's late.
看, 很晚了
Let's get some sleep.
我们睡一会吧
Yeah?
谁啊
Any dumb ass cop in there who want a ride
里面有谁想搭便车
back to the land of the free?
回到自♥由♥的国度吗?
Hilts?
希尔茨?
Don't shoot me, big guy.
别开枪, 大个子
Fuckin' Mexico, man.
该死的墨西哥
I've been telling you since I saw...
自从我看到...
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗?
No!
不
Okay, turn around.
好 转个身
Glad to see we're still good friends.
很高兴看到我们还是好朋友
How'd you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这里?
Hernandez?
埃尔南德斯?
Your heart felt call to an old buddy traced back to a village
你打给老友的深情电♥话♥可以追查到一个
about eight miles down the highway.
离公路大约八英里的村庄
Three hotels between it and the great wall.
那村子和川普长城之间只有三家酒店
Still got it.
宝刀未老
Alright.
好吧
So why in the hell are you here?
那你到底为什么来这里?
We.
我们
Look, it's a shit show back in the States.
听着, 美国那边的情况很糟糕
Internal Affairs and the FBI are all working
内务部和联邦调查局都在努力
on coming down here and grabbing you today.
想要今天就抓住你
We're thinking it's best to do it this way.
我们认为这样做最好
No press, no bullshit, nobody knows.
没有媒体, 没有废话, 没有人知道
Just us.
只有我们
But we're planning to go with her contacts, the Coyotes,
但我们打算和她的联络人一起走, 丛林狼
tonight.
今晚
Hey man,
嘿, 伙计
trusting's hard.
信任很难
Knowing who to trust...
知道该相信谁...
is even harder.
就更难了
Hello, Miss.
你好, 小姐
I'm Hilts.
我是希尔茨
Old buddy of Mike's here.
我是迈克的老朋友
Yeah,
是啊
he's with that guy I called to meet us.
他和我打电♥话♥找的那个人是一起的
That's right,
这就对了
Brought the old boys club.
找来了老男孩俱乐部
Okay, so where are we crossing?
好了, 我们要从哪里越境?
Close to where you came in.
离你进来的地方很近
So get yourselves ready and meet us out back in five.
所以准备好, 5分钟后在后面见
Okay.
好的
Good to have you back buddy.
很高兴你能回来, 伙计
Hey Hilts... - Yeah?
嘿, 希尔茨...- 什么事?
Thanks for sticking by me.
谢谢你一直支持我
Alright, let's get out of here while we still can.
好了, 趁现在还来得及, 我们快走吧
Young lady, your chariot.
小姐, 您的专车
God, I've missed this work.
天啊, 我真怀念这份工作
Let's roll, Chief.
走吧, 头儿
Vacation's over, Johansen.
假期结束了, 约翰森
You look like hell, by the way.
顺便说一句, 你看起来糟透了
Good to see you, Brynner. - Yeah, ha ha.
很高兴见到你, 布林纳 - 是啊, 哈哈
So many questions, my friend.
有好多问题, 朋友
Oh-ho.
哦嗬
You okay? You feel all right?
你还好吗?感觉还好吗?
Yeah, somewhat tired.
是啊, 有点累
I got a 0.9mm through and through
我被打了一个 0.9 毫米的通孔
right by the spleen there,
就在脾脏旁边
and I need to have it checked out.
我需要检查一下
Don't worry about it. We'll take care of you.
别担心 我们会照顾你的
Alright, which way home?
好吧, 走哪边回家?
Left.
左边
Okay, let's blow this pop stand.
好了, 让我们离开这个鬼地方
Rosa...
罗莎...
surprised you got this far with this guy helping you out.
很惊讶你能撑下来, 光靠这个家伙的帮助
But...
但是
happy to finally have you.
很高兴终于接到了你
Hard to believe I am so willing...
很难相信我是如此心甘情愿...
to risk my ass to be the one to bring
冒着生命危险来带
the fugitive Johansen back across the Mexican border...
逃犯约翰森越过墨西哥边境...
illegally.
电影精选列表