我也是个警♥察♥
Hey...
嘿...
there are bad cops here
这里有坏警♥察♥
and in the States, too.
在美国也是如此
My brother's honest.
我哥哥很诚实
Ya le dijiste lo del cartel?
你告诉他贩毒集团的事了吗
He told me earlier that those cops
他之前告诉我, 那些警♥察♥
were paid by the Sinaloa cartel
是锡那罗亚贩毒集团
to kill me and my friend.
雇来杀我和我朋友的
Well it sounds like you're in a bad spot
听起来你的处境不妙
but it's got nothing to do with me.
但这事跟我没什么关系啊
And yet,
然而
you're the one wanted for murder.
你才是杀人通缉犯
What?
什么?
They said you killed the federal and the two Mexican cops.
他们说你杀了墨西哥联邦警♥察♥和两个地方警♥察♥
The authorities are looking for you. It's all over the news.
当局正在抓你 新闻都在报道
Then why am I sitting at a policeman's table
那我为什么会坐在警♥察♥的餐桌边
having lunch with his family?
和他的家人共进午餐?
Why am I cuffed to a damn bed?
为什么我会被铐在该死的床上?
Huh.
啊?
La familia es todo.
家庭就是一切
Family is everything.
家庭就是一切
Dile que cuando se siente mejor lo llevo a la frontera.
告诉他, 等他感觉好些了, 我会带他去边境
Por lo pronto se queda aqui
一好了就送他去
que hay mucha gente buscandolo fuera.
外面有很多人在找他
He said when you're healthy he'll take you to the States
他说等你健康了, 他就带你去美国
but until then you have to hide inside
但在此之前, 你必须躲在里面
because we're all dead if you don't.
因为如果你不这样做, 我们都会死
There are spies everywhere. - Okay, okay but what about her?
到处都是耳目 - 好吧, 好吧, 但她怎么办?
Ella se queda
她留下来
aqui.
在这里
He said I stay here.
他说我留在这里
No, I can't do that.
不, 我不能这么做
I came down to get her.
我专门过来接她的
She can help solve who killed those DEA agents.
她能帮我们找出杀害缉毒局探员的凶手
In America, we can protect...
在美国, 我们可以保护...
No you can't!
不, 你不能!
萨尔瓦多 我们的客人需要点时间来考虑 把他带进去
Go. Ahora.
去吧 现在就去
We should talk about this.
我们应该谈谈这个
This is bullshit.
这简直是胡扯
Agh.
啊
You're making a huge mistake, buddy.
你犯了一个大错误, 伙计
What's wrong with this country?
这个国家怎么了?
Miguel?
米格尔?
Hmm.
嗯
我应该和他一起回去
No.
不
不 我送他回去
他会告诉他们 你也在路边被杀了
他们会在这里找到我们的 想想妈妈
我得回美国去 我想去那儿 你知道的
他们会抓到你的 罗莎 然后他们会杀了你
Miguel.
米格尔
你为什么要回去?他只是个麻烦
- 你想去找他玩还是怎么的? - 米格尔,别说了
一切都会好起来的
萨尔瓦多,快来
该死 他们是贩毒集团的
- 把妈妈带到后面去 快点 - 我们只要罗莎和那个美国人!
其他人都可以走了
我什么都没听到 怎么回事?
我们可没那么多时间
You need to unlock me!
你得帮我解开
I need the handcuff keys back here!
把手铐钥匙扔过来
I need the keys!
我需要钥匙
They're coming in to the back over here!
他们从后面进来了
Hurry up!
快点
Behind you! Watch out!
在你后面 小心!
Hey!
嘿!
You okay?
你还好吗?
是的 是的 我没事
Shit.
妈的
They're coming to the front door.
他们到前门了
Todo va a estar bien, Ma.
一切都会好起来的, 妈妈
You okay?
你们还好吗?
You okay?
你们还好吗?
Yes.
是的
Stay down. - Si okay.
趴下 - 好的
Damn it.
该死的
Se tiene que ir.
你们得走了
Los dos.
你们俩
He said we got to go.
他说我们得走了
Both of us.
我们俩
Way ahead of you.
想得真周到
Thanks...
谢谢...
for everything.
为这一切
妈妈,不
- 不,这是你的 - 我不需要!
- 你现在就收下 这是我的愿望 - 拿着吧
你会需要它的
- 我好爱你,妈妈
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
去吧
Esto es nuestra señora de Guadalupe.
这就是瓜达卢佩圣母
Thats our lady of Guadalupe.
那是瓜达卢佩圣母
She's a symbol of our identity
她是我们身份的象征
and also of social justice and femininity.
以及社会正义和女性特质的化身
Great. My favorites.
太好了 我的最爱
Si quieres pelear con los lobos tienes que ser un lobo.
如果你想与狼战斗, 就必须先成为狼
If you want to fight with the wolves...
如果你想与狼战斗...
you got to be a wolf.
你得成为狼
I know.
我知道
Gracias.
谢谢
Mija.
米娅
Mi princesa.
我的公主
Gotta go.
得走了
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
Calling my boss, telling him
打给我老板, 告诉他
we're skipping his fed chaperones.
我们不需要他的保护网了
Going with your connections.
动用你的关系
Coyotes, right?
丛林狼, 对吗?
Every time you call that fucking guy someone tries to
每次你给那个该死的家伙打电♥话♥, 都会有人试图
come and kill us. Are you stupid or something?
来杀我们 你是傻了还是怎么的?
I'm sorry, I've known him for twenty five years Rosa.
对不起, 我认识他二十五年了, 罗莎
Then how do you explain what happened at my house
那你怎么解释你一给他打了电♥话♥
when you called him?
我家就发生了这样的事情?
My cousin is dead!
我表弟死了
I can't. I can't. I'm sorry - My cousin is dead! He's dead!
我做不到 对不起 - 我表弟死了 他死了
Okay, okay. Calm down. Calm down.
好了 好了 冷静点
And my mom almost died and Miguel's hurt.
我妈妈差点死了, 米格尔也受了伤
I'm sorry about Salvador.
萨尔瓦多的事我很遗憾
He was a good man.
他是个好人
All right.
好的
Okay?
好吗?
You okay?
你还好吗?
All right.
好的
So who do you know that you trust that you can call?
那么, 你认识哪些值得信赖的人, 可以给他们打电♥话♥呢?
There's this...
有这个...
There's this old buddy of mine, Brynner.
我有个老朋友 布林纳
He's a tough guy.
他是个硬汉
Yeah, I trust him.
是的, 我相信他
So call him and tell him to come and get us when we cross, okay?
那就打电♥话♥给他, 让他在我们越境时来接我们, 好吗?
Okay.
好的
Over there.
在那边
Keep going.
继续前进
Is it set up?
谈好了吗?
He said they'll take us to the border
他说他们会带我们去边境
and then we're on our own.
然后我们就得靠自己了
Tell your friend he can pick us up there.
告诉你的朋友, 他可以在那里接我们
We leave tomorrow at midnight.
我们明天午夜出发
Remember call me when you get across.
记得越境时给我打电♥话♥
That's right.
电影精选列表