是啊 跟我来
Close my door on the way out.
出来时把门关上
You do realize you're now the
你知道你现在成了
'defund the police' poster child?
"不要为警♥察♥拨款"的宣传大使了吗?
Jesus, Chief the fucking guy had
天哪 局长 那个该死的
a dozen traffic girls in the back of that truck.
在那辆卡车后面拉了有十几个被拐卖♥♥的女孩
Gave us chase for two miles.
让我们追了两英里
How come no one mentions that shit in the news?
为什么没有人在新闻中提到这档破事?
I get it. Trust me.
我明白 相信我
That's why despite your lovely behavior
这就是为什么尽管你表现得很可爱
and the shit show of a mob outside
外面的暴民表现得那么糟糕
I'm recommending you for a job,
我还是给你推荐了一份工作
a job that has 'good idea' written all over it.
一份写满了 "好主意" 的工作
Job? Already got a... - Not much longer.
工作?已经有了 - 很快就没了
Look, listen to me.
听我说
You'll not only lose your job
你不仅会丢掉工作
you'll lose your pension and you'll probably be prosecuted.
还会丢掉退休金, 而且很有可能会被起诉
So do you want to hear this
你想听听这个吗?
or do you want to apply at Walgreens across the street?
还是到街对面的药店申请当保安去?
Yes sir. Ehem, I mean no sir.
是的 呃 我是说不 先生
How's the ankle?
脚踝怎么样了?
Uh, it's getting better.
好多了
Having surgery, I'm taking care of it, thanks. Don't worry
做了手术 好好照料着呢 谢谢 不用担心
Good.
很好
Now 87% of your colleagues have already retired.
现在, 你 87% 的同级同事已经退休了
Normal humans do that at your age in this job.
干这工作的正常人 到了你这个年龄都会这样
You know you do a thing for a while then you
你知道你干活干一段时间, 然后你
get on your horse and you ride off into the sunset.
就可以骑上骏马, 奔向夕阳了
So do you want to hear this?
你想听听这个吗?
Yes, sir.
是的, 先生
The DEA murders in Silverado, remember that?
缉毒局在西尔维拉多的谋杀案, 还记得吗?
Yeah, two undercover agents killed in a drug buy.
记得, 两名卧底探员在一次毒品交易中丧生
Real clusterfuck.
真是一团糟
Now the night they were killed with those traffickers,
他们和毒贩一起被杀的那天晚上
we found the body of that working girl.
我们发现了那个女孩的尸体
Yeah, I remember one of...
是的, 我记得有一个是...
Mason's girls at Frisky's on the 135.
135号♥公路上Frisky's酒吧里梅森的应♥召♥女郎
Yeah.
是啊
Well he said he sent two other hookers to that same party.
他说他还派了另外两个应♥召♥女郎去那个派对
They weren't found that night dead or alive.
当晚, 她们生死未卜
Yeah, I remember it
是的, 我记得
two missing hookers.
两个失踪的妓♥女♥
Well, they just turned up.
她们刚刚在墨西哥
Mexico.
出现了
Shoplifting arrest.
商店行窃被捕
We just got word from the U.S. Attorney
刚刚从美国联邦检察官那里得到消息
that we can bring those ladies in for questioning.
我们可以把这些女士带回来问话
They were either involved or may know who was.
她们要么参与其中, 要么可能知道谁参与其中
And I took some convincing
我费了一番口舌
but I got the Marshals to agree
才终于让联邦执法局同意
to send you down to represent them
派你去代表他们
and represent us
也代表我们
and bring those two witnesses back here from Mexico ASAP.
尽快把那两个证人从墨西哥带回来
Uh, Mexico.
墨西哥
Can I think about it?
我能考虑一下吗?
Johansen,
约翰森
this isn't just a good idea, it's the only idea.
这不仅是个好主意, 而且是唯一的主意
Let me spell it out for you
让我给你说清楚一点
you have to go save yours and our reputation.
你必须去挽救你和警方的声誉
Got it?
明白了吗?
Or... you're fucked.
否则...你就完蛋了
Chief, they're waiting for us.
局长, 他们在等我们
My fellow Del Vista citizens
德尔维斯塔的市民朋友们
it is with great humility and respect for human dignity
怀着对人类尊严的谦卑和尊重
that we have come here today to address
我们今天来到这里是为了澄清
an unfortunate incident.
一个不幸的事故
Chief Hernandez will explain
埃尔南德斯局长将解释
what went terribly wrong.
是哪里出现了大问题
Chief.
局长
Sergeant Johansen
约翰森中士
made an inexcusable mistake
犯了一个不可原谅的错误
and we're extremely sorry.
我们深表遗憾
He's been a cop for over twenty years
他当了二十多年的警♥察♥
and he's come to realize that-
他已经意识到...
Can you turn that off? - there's still things he
你能关掉吗?- 他还需要
has to learn about
进一步了解
the Hispanic people
西班牙裔同胞
and their beautiful culture.
和他们美丽的文化
Any questions?
有问题吗?
To the most wanted man of the 'Me Too' generation
敬加州警♥察♥史上 "我也是" 一代的
in California Police history.
头号♥通缉犯
Ha. And to that kiss- ass job in Mexico.
哈 还有墨西哥的那份烂工作
It's a damn publicity stunt.
这是一个该死的宣传噱头
Not a job.
不是什么工作
I tried to talk the chief out of it.
我劝过局长不要这么搞
I figured you'd be better off on vacation till the next asshole
我觉得你最好还先去度假, 等到下一个混♥蛋♥
does something politically incorrect,
搞出一些政♥治♥不正确的大新闻来
and then you're just, you know, old news.
然后你就, 你知道, 成了老黄历了
He's already old news!
他早就是老黄历了!
Thank you, Crystal. That was lovely.
谢谢 克里斯蒂 你真可爱
You should talk, Brynner. She's half your age.
可以的 布林纳 她才只有你一半岁数
That girl?
那个女孩?
She makes twice my pension.
她赚到的钱是我退休金的两倍
Ha. Bet she does.
哈 肯定的
So how many years did I work for that asshole Hernandez,
我为那个混♥蛋♥赫尔南德斯工作了多少年
He never sent me to Mexico, huh?
他从没派我去过墨西哥, 啊?
And I got all the shirts for it.
我把游客穿的衬衫都买♥♥好了
Big man.
大个子
Yeah.
嗯
Don't do it. Just look at the boss and say:
别去 你就盯着老大 跟他说
'It's too dangerous to go to Mexico.'
去墨西哥太危险了
Mostly because...
主要是因为
What?
什么?
Loaded with Mexicans.
全是墨西哥人
He's funny. - He's right.
很好笑 - 说得对
Look I just hate assholes who just use
听着, 我只是讨厌那些
our country as a doormat
把我们的国家
to wipe their dirty feet on.
当做擦脚垫的混♥蛋♥
That's bullshit.
那些狗屎
Yeah, you know, the second they cross over that line
是的, 你知道, 他们一越过那条边界
they want a lawyer.
他们就想找个律师
They want some-
他们想要
they want a place to live, they want some extra money.
他们想要一个住的地方, 他们想要挣一些外快
And they want a green card. I'm sorry... asshole
他们想要绿卡 对不起...混♥蛋♥
You're illegal. You don't get shit.
你是非法移♥民♥ 你什么都得不到
Yeah that's right. My dad came over from Sweden.
是的 没错 我爸爸是从瑞典来的
The guy worked his ass off.
老家伙拼命地工作
Was in the Marines
曾在海军陆战队服役
bled for this country didn't get anything for free
为这个国家流血牺牲, 却没有得到任何回报
and these people just walk in here.
而这些人就这样走进来
They want it all
他们什么都想要
just because they crossed that line.
就因为他们越过了那条边界
Think you're gonna hear that on CNN, MSNBC?
你觉得你会在 CNN MSNBC 上听到这些吗?
But even fucking Fox, man,
但就算是他妈的福克斯 大哥
they don't tell you the real, not anymore.
他们也不会告诉你真♥相♥, 再也不会了
Hey, I love Fox. - Yeah.
嘿 我喜欢福克斯 - 对
oh, boy. Used to be bad
好家伙 以前很犀利的
but now it's a fucking joke.
但现在就是个他妈的笑话
That's right. - Yeah.
没错 - 是的
The whole fucking thing is a joke.
从头到尾就是个笑话
I agree, so
电影精选列表