我同意, 所以
take it as the big hint you know? Get out of dodge.
把这看作是一个不好的兆头, 你知道吗?赶紧离开
Retire, brother.
退休吧, 兄弟
And don't go to Mexico. - Yeah, yeah.
千万别去墨西哥 - 对, 对
Listen to Hilts.
听希尔茨的
Walk in there and tell Hernandez to shove this job up his ass
走进去 告诉赫尔南德斯把这份工作塞他的屁♥眼♥里去
and throw that badge on the desk just like Dirty fucking Harry.
然后像 "肮脏哈里" 那样 把徽章扔到桌子上
Come down, spend time with your friends.
退下来吧, 和朋友们共度美好时光
Get a twenty year old on your lap.
叫一个二十岁的妹子坐在你腿上
There you go.
这就对了
You weren't much better at conversation
我们一起当值的时候
when we rode together, Brynner.
你可没这么能吹 布林纳
I appreciate the pep talk, boys, but I'm heading south tomorrow
感谢你们的鼓励, 但我明天就要去南方了
so get me a drink or a stripper
给我来杯酒或来个脱衣舞娘
or something so I can... - Yo!
或什么的, 这样我就可以...- 好的
Robbery.
抢劫
Hands up.
举起手来
I'm sorry, ladies,
对不起, 女士们
bingo is three doors down.
老虎机在那边呢
I just spent some time with your mother
我刚和你妈在下面的更衣室里
in the broom closet down there.
呆了一会儿
She's still decomposing?
她还没腐烂吧?
That is hot.
真性感
That's hot.
真性感
That's my future ex-wife.
那是我未来的前妻
Oh, she never heard that before.
哦, 她从来没听人这样说过
Oh, come on.
得了吧
What, is it...is it me or are these girls...
什么, 是我还是这些女孩...
Getting younger and younger?
越来越年轻了?
No, no. That's just you getting older and older, Tinelli.
不 不 那只是因为你变得越来越老了 特内里
That's right. - I can live with that.
没错 - 我可以接受
Hey, Johansen you looked good on TV this morning.
嘿, 约翰森, 今早在电视上你看起来不错啊
Oh, really? Well, thanks, psycho.
哦, 真的吗?谢谢你, 神经病
Where did you get that hat?
你从哪里弄到这顶帽子的?
We got to find another place to hang out, strip clubs are so...
我们得找别的地方玩, 脱衣舞俱乐部太...
I don't know, they're so 80s.
我不知道, 它们太 80 年代了
I like the 80s.
我喜欢 80 年代
80s are okay with me.
我觉得 80 年代还不错
Hey, I need another shot.
嘿, 我需要再来一瓶
Go. maybe everybody... - You want?
去 每人一瓶 - 你要吗?
Yeah, yeah, yeah. - Something brown.
对 - 来瓶棕色的
Let me drive you home, all right?
我开车送你回家, 好吗?
You sure you want to go tomorrow?
你确定明天要去吗?
Yeah. - Easy.
是的 - 不急
I drive better drunk than you do sober.
我醉了也比你清醒时开得好
Oh, come on. Please - Yeah, that's right. I'm fine.
拜托 - 对 就这样 我没事
I'm great. - All right.
我很好 - 好吧
All right, buddy, see you when I'm back stateside.
好吧, 伙计, 等我回国再见
Hey, you're a work in progress, you know that?
嘿, 你前途无量的, 你知道吗?
All right, yeah. - Take it easy down there.
好的 - 到了那边放轻松点
Yeah, yeah. I'll have a few tequila shots.
对 我要来几杯龙舌兰酒
Ha ha. All right.
哈哈 好吧
On you. - Yeah.
算你的 - 好
Hey, what the hell?
嘿, 搞什么鬼?
Take it easy.
放轻松
Take it easy. - Hey. Hey.
放轻松 - 嘿, 嘿
I'm sorry, señor.
对不起, 先生
Señor?
先生?
You're sorry?
对不起?
You got a license?
你有驾照吗?
Yes, of course. - How about a green card?
当然 - 绿卡呢?
Actually, I was born in Arizona.
事实上, 我在亚利桑那州出生的
Have I seen you before?
我以前见过你?
Yeah, maybe so.
是啊, 也许吧
Joe, it's okay, man, let it go. It was an accident, all right?
乔 没事的 随它去 这只是个意外 好吗?
Sir, I'm going to go into my car
先生, 我要回我的车里
get my license and registration okay? Just give me a minute.
拿我的驾照和登记证, 好吗?等我一下
Hey, you know what you are?
嘿, 你知道你是什么玩意吗?
You're...
你...
It's a damn scratch, anyway.
不管怎样, 这就是个该死的划痕
Yeah.
对
Forget it.
算了吧
All right, all right.
好吧, 好吧
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起, 先生
Hey, amigo,
嘿, 朋友
you'll take good care of that Smith & Wesson.
你要好好保管那把史密斯威森手♥枪♥
It's an expensive American piece of art.
这是一件昂贵的美国艺术品
And we will cherish her forever.
我们会永远珍惜她的
Don't worry. We'll give it back to you oiled and polished.
别担心 我们会把它油光锃亮地还给你的
Officer De La Cruz.
德拉·克鲁兹警官
Mexican Federal Police.
墨西哥联邦警♥察♥
Liaison to the wonderful world of extraditions.
欢迎来到奇妙的引渡世界
Personally I prefer this .45 caliber Jericho 941
我个人更喜欢这种 .45 口径的 Jericho 941
made in Israel.
以色列制♥造♥
We can pick our own on weapons here.
在这边, 我们可以选择自己喜欢的武器
Johansen.
约翰森
Detective Sergeant.
探长
So you're the Great White Whale.
你就是那个有名的大白鲸?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
Gran Ballena Blanca.
大白鲸
Moby Dick.
白鲸记
News down here likes to give personalities, special names.
这里的新闻喜欢给人物起特别的名字
Your English is pretty good.
你的英语说得不错
My Italian is even better.
我的意大利语说得更好
Four years, San Diego State.
上了四年, 圣地亚哥州立大学
It's a 3180.
这是 3180 表
Sign here and here.
在这里和这里签名
The U.S. Marshal signed already this morning.
美国联邦法警今天早上已经签过字了
They meet us on your way back to the border.
他们会在你返回边境的路上和我们会合
Wait.
等等
I thought I was supposed to pick 'em up here.
我以为我应该在这里接上她们的
Andale.
安德烈
Detective. - I can't believe this.
探长 - 真不敢相信
Regarding the DEA murder victims in that drug shootout,
关于在那次缉毒枪战中被杀的缉毒局受害者
the U.S. attorney
美国联邦检察官
just cleared the red tape with the victims' families.
刚刚与受害者家属办完手续
No death penalty in case of prosecution for either
没有人会在审判中被判处死刑
so all governments are happy.
所以政♥府♥方面都很高兴
We can now saddle up, cowboy,
我们现在可以上马了, 牛仔
and go get your witnesses
去接你的证人
our two lovely travel companions.
那两个可爱的旅伴
How long?
要多久?
Three hours.
三小时
One day I'd like to get involved with the DEA.
有朝一日, 我想加入缉毒局
Put in my time here
算上在这的工作时间
maybe a couple more years
也许再过几年
then put in for a transfer.
就可以申请调职了
I've already studied in the States on a temporary visa
我已经拿临时签证在美国学习过四年了
for four years so should be pretty easy.
所以应该很容易
Uh-huh.
嗯哼
You know those drugs flow both ways.
你知道毒品是双向流动的
It's true, they don't all come from here.
没错, 他们并不只是从这里运过去
But I admit it gets pretty bad at the border.
但我承认, 边境上的情况是很糟糕
Los coyotes make it bad.
毒贩们让这里变得更加危险
We're stopping here?
我们要在这里停车?
Exactly.
没错
Don't worry. We make it nice and easy for you.
别担心 我们会让你又轻松又愉快的
Quick in, quick out.
快进快出
Get you home to your beautiful strippers and beer.
让你早点回家去找你的脱衣舞娘和啤酒
I'm fucking with you.
我跟你开玩笑呢
I know it's a stereotype about you American cops.
电影精选列表