Don't make a fuckin' big deal.
我的天呐
Jesus Christ.
我们现在应该做什么
What are we supposed to do now?
我们应该拥抱或者干点别的吗
We're supposed to hug or somethin'?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself.
罗克斯伯里
Roxbury.
巴林顿
Barrington.
我跟你说过
I told you...
还有文索基特
Got Woonsocket, too.
黑♥手♥党♥联合谋杀
查克你不明白这代表什么
You don't see what this is, Chuck?
他们正在一个一个干掉我们的人
Huh? They're doin' us one by one.
同时没人去报复他们
Meanwhile nobody's gettin' paid out.
格瑞一直说现在还为时过早
Gerry keeps sayin' it's too hot to move the shit.
放狗屁 你好好想想
It's bullshit is what it is. Think about it!
他们答应给我们七个每人七万
Right? They promised us 70k apiece for seven guys,
但我们他♥娘♥的♥一毛钱都没收到
but we didn't fuckin' see any of that,
除去我们在那偷藏下的钱
except for what we skimmed when we were in there.
前几天我听到一条新闻
No. I heard on a news report the other day
说我们干那票拿了大约四百万美元
that we took out an estimated four million dollars from that job.
查克 谁拿到钱了呢
Who's got the money, Chuck? Huh?
我们把钱给格瑞了
We brought it to Gerry,
他本该把钱带去销赃
who was supposed to bring it to the fence.
然后格瑞私吞了钱
And Gerry's keeping it
就为了报复那些油腻的意大利人
to get back at those fuckin' greasy Italians.
与此同时 我们被晾在这里
Meanwhile, we're strung up here
像他♥娘♥的♥给雷蒙德的诱饵一样
like fuckin' bait for Raymond.
不行 你得跟格瑞谈谈
No. No. You gotta talk to Gerry.
你要么跟他谈 要么我们就离开他
You talk to Gerry, or we move on him,
如果有必要的话
if that's what it takes.
好吧
All right.
我会和格瑞谈最后一次
I'll talk to Gerry one last time.
如果还没效果 那你就说对了
If that don't work, you're right.
我们就按你说的办
We'll do it your way.
我就将采取行动离开他
I'll make a move on it. Yeah.
让我解决这个事
Let me fix this.
要是解决不了 我就宰了他
'Cause if not, I'm fucking killin' him.
格瑞 我们做了该做的 对吧
We did our part, Gerry. Okay? We did our part,
然而现在你坐拥酬金 我们却身无分文
and now you're sittin' on the payoff while we're out here naked.
与此同时 新闻报道出的尸体层出不穷
In the meantime, bodies popping up on the news.
事情开始变得有点像普罗维登斯那时候了
It's startin' to feel a lot like old times in Providence.
我们拿到应得的就离开
We gotta get paid and get out.
你看起来气色不错
You look nice.
他们派查克·费林来杀我
They sent Chucky Flynn down here to kill me.
从15岁开始我俩就是最好的朋友
My best friend since I was 15 years old.
杜斯 一切都结束了
It's over, Deuce.
确实
It sure is.
我不懂为什么我们俩之间搞成现在这样
I don't know why things got all fucked up out here between us.
我感觉我快疯了
I feel like I'm goin' crazy.
你都去什么地方了 你去哪了
Where the fuck you been? Where'd you go?
我犯了个错
I made a mistake.
携款潜逃 那 那是
Gettin' away with it, that... that...
那是我们遇上的最糟糕的事情
that was the worst thing that ever happened to us.
我们不应该那样离开
We should've never got away with that.
放低音量 拜托
Lower your voice. Please.
那笔钱是邪恶的 它毒害了我们
All that money was evil, and it poisoned us.
它像毒害那群意大利人一样毒害了我们
It poisoned us the same way it did them, all those Italians.
这是一笔血腥的钱
It's bloody money, you know.
我把你给我的珠宝都卖♥♥掉了
I sold all that jewelry that you gave me.
我一想到它们本属于某位妻子或母亲
I couldn't stand thinking about whose wife or mother it came from
想到有人为了它们而受伤或丧命就难受
or who had to get hurt or die for me to have it.
钱使人鬼迷心窍
It destroys people.
这就是大家不断死去的原因
That's why everyone keeps turning up dead.
你也会死的 杜斯
And you're gonna turn up dead, too, Deuce.
这是给你的最后一点脏钱了
Here's the last drop of your poisoned money.
里面有张机票和300美元
There's a plane ticket in there and $300.
回家吧 凯伦
Go home, Karyn.
我很抱歉结束了 杜斯
I'm sorry it's over, Deuce
我很抱歉都结束了
I'm so sorry it's over.
别再这样说了 好吗 我现在告诉你
Stop saying that it's over, okay? I'm saying to you...
拿着这个回家
...take this and go home.
杜斯 你得听他们的 好吗
Deuce, you gotta listen to them, okay?
你得照他们说的做
You just listen to whatever they say.
-你怎么回事 -你得接受他们的提议
- What's wrong with you? - You gotta take the deal.
你得听他们的 好吗
You gotta just listen to them, okay?
不管他们说什么你都要听 求你了
Just try... Just listen to what they have to say, please.
-听谁说 -只有这样才能解决问题
- Listen to who? - That's the only way it's gonna work out.
宝贝 你一定得听他们的 杜斯
Okay, baby? You just gotta listen to them, Deuce.
-你得听他们的 -罗伯特·杜索
- Just listen to them. - Robert Dussault?
你因涉嫌持械抢劫而被逮捕
You're under arrest for suspicion of armed robbery.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你说的任何话都可能成为呈堂证供
Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果你请不起律师
If you cannot afford an attorney...
杜斯
Deuce. ...
我们将为你提供一个
we will provide one.
你明白我读给你的这些权利吗
Do you understand these rights that I've read to you?
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
1976年
你要把你知道的关于保险库劫案
You're gonna tell me everything you know
的一切都说出来
about the Bonded Vault heist.
这是你能活着摆脱困境的唯一方法
And that's the only way you're gonna get out of this mess alive,
杜斯
[Deuce.
相信我说的
Trust me on that one.
镇上现在有很多愤怒的几内亚人
There's a lot of angry guineas in this town.
小道消息说
Word around the campfire is
你这颗脑袋的悬赏已是历史最高价
that the price on your head is at an all-time high.
我要求见律师
I wanna talk to a lawyer.
可以呀
Go ahead.
查克·费林的律师现在空出来了
Chucky Flynn's guy's available,
因为他刚刚失去一个客户
now that he's down a client.
你还不知道吗 杜斯
You didn't know that, Deuce?
你说什么
What?
昨天早上他们才把他从河里捞出来
Yesterday morning, they pulled him out of the river.
-在什么地方来着 中♥央♥谷吗 -是
- In what was it, Centerdale? - Yeah.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么
What the fuck are you talkin' about?
他违被了上头的直接命令
He disobeyed a direct order.
你知道违背他们的命令就等于没命的
There's no second chances with these guys you're dealing with.
查克替你挡了那枪
Chucky took that bullet for you.
我敢赌我全部的身家下一颗子弹是给你的
But I'd bet you my last dollar there's another one right behind it.
说不定还会给你的女朋友凯伦来一枪
And probably one for your girl Karyn as well.
他们悬赏一万美金要你的人头
They got $10,000 on your fucking head.
全国悬赏
Nationwide.
幸运的是
Lucky for you,
我们的证人保护计划还有一个空位留给你
you're a candidate for the Witness Protection Program,
如果你能讲出来龙去脉的话
if you've got a story to tell.
如果查克已经死了 那就没关系了
If Chucky's dead, it doesn't matter.
你们都想知道什么
What do you wanna know?
查克和我15岁时认识的
Chucky and I met when I was 15.
之后一直亲密无间
been fuckin' thick as thieves since.
查克和我后来进了监狱
Chucky and I were in ACI.
他跟人狠狠得打了一架
He got in some fuckin' fight,
让某些人对他刮目相看
and people got impressed by it.
一个叫格瑞·奎米特的把我们叫去他牢房♥
This guy Gerry Ouimette called us down to his cell,
然后 事情就那样发生了
and, you know, things fuckin' happened.
说实话 我们当时真不知道趟的什么浑水
To be honest, we didn't really know what we were gettin' into.
我们计划抢劫这家皮草店后面的保险库
We were going to this bonded vault which was behind a furrier.
然后我们进去了
And, uh, we went in.
我们有一个团队 一伙人
And we had a team with us, bunch of guys.
其他人几个分别被称为罗克斯伯里兄弟
The others went by Buddy Roxbury,
克兰斯顿兄弟.
Buddy Cranston.
这都是他想出来的鬼主意
It was some fuckin' thing he came up with.