Maybe.
亲爱的
Baby.
看看天上的星星
Look at the stars.
你带给了我们这一切
You got us those.
我爱你
And I love you.
看看这些星星
Look at the stars.
杜斯 这里有辆车停在停车场
Deuce. There's a car in the parking lot.
杜斯
Deuce?
你说什么
What?
有辆车停在这里
There's a car in the parking lot.
那辆车长什么样
What does it look like?
你跟我说要是有其他车在外面就告诉你
You told me to tell you if there's another car out there,
现在就有辆车在外面
and there's another car out there.
爱他妈啥样啥样
What's it fuckin' look like?
快他妈把帘子放下 离远点
Put that fuckin' back. Let go of it.
操
Fuck.
-你好 -过的怎么样 老兄
- Hello? - How's it goin', buddy?
还不错
Not bad.
你过得怎么样
How's it goin' with you?
我就待在一个肮脏的汽车旅馆里
You know, uh, looking back and forth
不是看着停车场就是看电视
between a shitty motel parking lot and the TV.
就是待在这里有些不安
Just gettin' a little agitated out here.
听我说
Listen to me.
他们中有些人从来没放弃追踪我们
Some of those guys were never cut out for this.
我们那天晚上见过他们
We said that the night we met 'em.
所以他用吃沙拉的叉子指着我
So he's pointing a salad fork at me...
克兰斯顿说他是个赌徒
Cranston said he was a gambler.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God!
赌徒之间欠下的债
Gamblers owe debts.
格瑞认为这和我们无关
Gerry don't think it has nothin' to do with us.
我也希望不是 查克
I fuckin' hope not, Chuck.
我开始注意到有些人在我周围
I'm startin' to see some characters around me.
好吧 你说的没错 杜斯
Well, you're on that shit, Deucey.
我肯定你看到了很多东西 冷静点
I bet you're seein' all kinds of things. Be cool
关于销赃的那人还有个问题 查克
Is there a problem with the fucking fence, Chuck?
格瑞还欠我一些钱 你知道吗
Gerry owes me some money, you know?
这没问题
There's no problem.
只是要比我们想象的时间会长点
Just taking a little longer than we thought.
这个 巴林顿的事情让法国佬放慢了进程
This, uh, Barrington thing's got the Frenchman laying low.
说真的 这跟我有毛关系 查克
That ain't got shit to do with me, Chuck, respectfully.
我们之前说好了的
We were promised what we was promised.
-下周再打给我 -我很抱歉 查克
- Call me next week. - I'm sorry, Chuck.
我很抱歉 我
I'm sorry. I...
凯伦快把我逼疯了
Karyn's driving me fuckin' nuts.
她现在很焦虑 我不知道怎么办
She's gettin' antsy. I don't know.
一切都没问题
No problem.
你呆在那别动 下周给我打电♥话♥
You sit tight, call me next week.
查克
Chuck
带我向妈妈问好
Give Ma my best, huh?
操
Fuck.
凯伦
Karyn?
-应该是 -我们要去看自♥由♥女神像
- It should be! - Yeah. We're gonna see the Statue of Liberty.
我们打算去看看白宫
We're going to see the White House.
我要走很远才会到那里
I got a long way to go, statue.
-快回房♥里去 -怎么了 杜斯
- Get back to your room. - What, Deuce?
马上 回你的房♥间里
Right now, get back to your room.
嘿 兄弟 你要干什么
Hey, man, what are you doing'?
少管闲事 臭逼的
Mind your business, fuck face!
你要干什么
What are you fuckin' doin'?
杜斯 快点 把枪放下
Deuce! Come on, get the gun out of his...
你能放开我吗
Will you let go of me!
你怎么了 你有什么问题吗
What is wrong with you? What's your problem?
我有问题吗 你有什么问题
What's my problem? What's your problem?
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了
You out of your fuckin' mind?
我怎么了
What the fuck?
你懂不懂什么叫待在房♥里
What do you think "stay here" means?
-快他妈进去 -你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
- Get the fuck in there. - Just get the fuck off of me!
去你的 杜斯
Fuck you, Deuce!
有些人有一种深刻的 持久的敬意
Some people have a deep, abiding respect
对于这个国家的曾经的自然美景
for the natural beauty that was once this country.
但是有些人不在意这些
And some people don't.
人类开始污染它 人类可以停止污染
People start pollution. People can stop it.
外面是谁
Who is it?
你妈妈
Your mother!
-嘿 查克 -你看起来很糟
- Hey, Chuck. - You look like shit.
都是威士忌和女人搞的
Whiskey and women.
凯伦在吗
Karyn around?
不 没在
No. No, uh...
她一周前就走了
she left a week ago.
我们之间的一切
Everything got all...
都变得操蛋了起来
fucked up out here between us, you know?
赶紧点
Come on.
穿上裤子 我们出去兜风
Put some pants on. Let's go for a ride.
你还能见到埃德吗 就是那个老师
You still seeing that Edie girl? The teacher?
是啊 我不仅见了她还见到了她姐姐
Yeah, I still see her. I also started seein' her sister.
有趣的是 她姐姐才是那个占有欲
Funnily enough, her sister's been the one who's been gettin' all...
极强的人
possessive.
-杜斯 -告诉我我猜错了
- Deuce. - Tell me I'm wrong.
告诉我这不是他们送你来这的理由
Tell me that ain't why they sent you out here.
你下个月就应该离开这
You ain't supposed to be out here for another month.
你突然不知道从哪冒出来给我打电♥话♥
All of a sudden, you call me out of nowhere
然后说你马上就会见到我了
and you say you gotta see me right away.
快说我猜错了 快说啊
Tell me I'm fuckin' wrong. Tell me I'm wrong.
你到底说不说
Tell me I'm wrong!
好吧 听我说
Okay, listen to me.
外面已经有很多关于你的传言
You been makin' a lot of noise out here.
人们都能听见
People hear things.
查克你来这是不是为了杀我
Are you here to kill me or not, Chuck?
普罗维登斯的一家报社已经报道
A newspaper in Providence been reportin'
说你愿意为一万美元作证
you're willing to testify for 10,000.
那他妈根本没任何意义
That doesn't even make any fucking sense!
把枪拿出来吧
Show me the gun.
快把枪拿出来
Show me the gun!
查克 在我们一起经历了那么多
After all we've been through, Chuck?
是你把我卷入了这些
You're the one that dragged me into this.
如果你没跟那个屠户吉米打架
If you didn't fight Jimmy the Butcher,
所有这一切都不会发生
none of this would've happened.
你想过这些吗
Do you ever think about that?
然后你就来这要杀我 丢下我等死
And you're gonna come down here, and you're gonna kill me
就像把一只老鼠扔到沙漠让它自生自灭
and leave me like a fuckin' rat in the desert to die?
放松点
Easy, now.
我们好好地想一想
Let's just fuckin'... think for a minute here.
查克·费林 我们一起历经风雨
After everything we been through, Chucky Flynn.
你算我的兄弟吧
My brother, huh?
我他妈也不想杀你 查克
I don't wanna fucking kill you, Chuck.
我是说 天呐 我不想死
I mean, Jesus Christ, I don't wanna die,
但是我也不想杀你
but I don't wanna fuckin' kill you, either.
操
Fuck.
杜斯 我的天呐 我也不想杀你
I don't wanna kill you, either, Deucey. Jesus Christ.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我想说 我本来应该杀你的
I mean, I was supposed to kill you,
但是我没办法下手 我爱你啊 杜斯
but I couldn't kill you, Deucey. I love you.
你觉得
How about...
那你觉得
Well, how about, um...
干掉他们怎么样
How about fuck 'em, then?
我们去干掉他们
How about fuck 'em?
你就不需要按他们说的做了
You don't do it then.
你不用杀我 我也不会杀你
You don't do it. You don't kill me, and I don't kill you.
天哪 别哭了 你这个混♥蛋♥
Jesus, stop fuckin' crying on yourself, you germy bastard.
你♥他♥妈♥也哭了啊
You've been fuckin' cryin'.
别把这当回事