是时候说再见了 朋友们
Time to say good-bye, friends.
6点见
I'll see you at 6:00.
你那个时候走 对吧
That's what time you get off, right?
不了 谢谢 我有男朋友
No, thank you. I have a boyfriend.
我可没邀请他
He ain't invited.
对不起了
Sorry.
听我说 女士先生们
Here's the deal, ladies and germs.
我们现在边数到100边走出那扇门
We're gonna walk out that door now while counting to 100.
我们数的时候 会把枪一直
And while we count, we're gonna have our guns trained
瞄着这个屋子的玻璃
on the windows of this establish...
你开枪了
You shot him?
你打到他了
You shot him?
我不是故意的
It's not like I meant to do it.
不管了 快走
Fuck that, let's go!
帕斯夸莱 你要拿这点面包做什么
Pasquale. Hey, Pasquale, what are you doing with this bread, huh?
你要拿面包做什么
What are you doing with the bread?
我们听听格瑞·奎米特要说什么
Let's see what Gerry Ouimette has to say.
神父
Padrino...
雷蒙德
Raymond.
我和家族一起赚了很久的钱了
I've earned with the family for... many, many years.
我把你的家族当成是我自己的
I treat your family like it's my family.
我一直都忠于你
You know I've been loyal to you.
有人说忠诚是我们的一切
Some say loyalty is all we ever had.
我同意这个说法
With that I agree.
你和我
You and I,
我们都按照同样的规则办事
we live by the same code,
我一生都遵守这样的规则
one I respect with my life.
尼克松执着于忠心这个事
Nixon was obsessed with loyalty, you know.
他是跟我们学的
He learned that from us.
愚蠢的信徒
Quaker shit-for-brains.
以为他可以像该死的童子军那样
Thought he could cover his ass
靠发誓就能逃脱责任
with a pledge like a fucking Boy Scout.
去他的尼克松
Fuck Nixon.
我尊重你 雷蒙德
I respect you, Raymond.
我尊重这个家族和你建立起来的一切
I respect the family and what you've built.
这么多年了
And after all these many years,
我在想是不是
I'm thinkin' maybe it's time...
我也能得到一些尊重了
I got some respect, too.
尊重 你说哪方面的尊重
Respect. What kind of respect are you talking about?
我想入会
I wanna be made.
我知道我不是意大利人
I know I'm not Italian,
但我希望你能让我加入家族
but I want you to accept me into your family.
我一直都很忠心
I've been loyal.
为此我做过
I've done...
很多事
things.
我希望得到我应得的东西
I want a claim to what I've earned
并且不会被反驳 而是被承认
that cannot be challenged and is understood.
你看到这只老鼠了
You see this mouse here?
他每天都来
He comes here every day.
我给他一些面包
I give him some bread.
我训练他
I trained him, you know.
他认为我们是朋友
He thinks we're friends.
他叫帕斯夸莱
His name is Pasquale.
帕斯夸莱
Pasquale.
你觉得格瑞·奎米特是我们的人吗
Do you think Gerry Ouimette is one of us?
帕斯夸莱赞同你说的
Pasquale agrees with you.
他说你是我们中的一员
He says you're one of us.
但是帕斯夸莱错了
But Pasquale is wrong.
你和这只小老鼠一样
You got as much chance of being one of us
有同样的机会成为我们中的一员
as this little mouse right here.
你继续不停抱怨的话就会和他一个下场
You keep pissing and moaning, you're gonna end up just like him.
我会眼都不眨一下地弄死你
I'll break your fuckin' back and never blink an eye.
行了吧 法国佬
Okay, Frenchman?
要搭我的车吗
May I offer you a ride?
你真的有男朋友吗
Do you really have a boyfriend?
你真不应该穿那种鞋走回家
You know, you really shouldn't be walkin' home in those shoes.
说到鞋子
Speaking of shoes...
我发现一个和它很配的包包
I came across a purse today that matches 'em perfectly.
想要看看吗
You wanna see it?
要搭车吗
Wanna go for a ride?
我应该打电♥话♥给警♥察♥
You know, I should call the police
报告你的车牌号♥ 混♥蛋♥
and report your plates, dummy.
要去我家见见我妈吗
Wanna come home and meet my mother?
她在做肉饼 她做得可好吃了
She's making meatloaf, and she does a really good job with it.
我叫杜斯
I'm Deuce.
我知道
Yeah, I know that,
因为你同伴在所有人面前都这样叫你
because your partner yelled it at you and everyone
在你们今天抢劫的时候
during the robbery you committed today,
杜斯
Deuce.
我们不会再做那种事了
We gotta stop doing that.
不过 真的
Seriously, though...
我妈做的肉饼很特别
my mother's meatloaf is somethin' special.
如果你错过这个肉饼的话
And if you miss out on it,
绝对是大错特错
you're gonna be makin' a really, really big mistake.
算你走运 我饿了
You're lucky I'm hungry...
因为我没钱吃午饭
'cause I couldn't buy lunch.
在我从政这些年来
And in all of my years of public life,
从来没有妨碍过司法公正
I have never obstructed justice...
他们觉得他不知情
They don't think he knew.
他知道的 他什么都知道
He knew. He fuckin' knew everything.
他们的总统是否是个骗子
...whether or not their president is a crook.
我不是骗子
Well, I'm not a crook.
到底现在是谁在管理政♥府♥
Who the hell is even runnin' the government?
犯罪是违法的吗
Hmm? Is crime even illegal?
我不想听这个
I don't even wanna hear this.
看吧
There you go.
他可是提倡法治的候选人 德洛里斯
There's your law and order candidate, Deloris.
他们不过是伪君子
They're nothing but hypocrites. Hmm?
一路抢权
Robbin' their way to power,
然后想把其他人都关起来
and then they wanna lock everybody else up.
你知道吗 汤米
You know, Tommy...
这可能是
that might just be...
你说过的最聪明的话
the smartest thing you ever said.
-你还好吧 -走开啦
- You feelin' okay? - Get out of here!
-别这样 -没 我只是 走开
- Come on! - No, I want... Get out. Get out of here.
她来了
There she is.
你还好吗
Ma. How are you?
妈
Ma...
她是凯伦
this is Karyn.
凯伦 这是我妈
Karyn, this is Ma.
那是这里最受欢迎的人 我姨妈康妮
That's the mayor over there, my Aunt Connie.
你好
Hi.
很高兴见到你
It's really nice to meet you.
我也是 亲爱的 欢迎你
You, too, honey. Welcome.
你看起来很累 工作很辛苦吗
You look tired. They workin' you too hard down there?
工作时间太长了 妈 你知道的
Long hours, Ma. Long hours, you know.
你们工作时认识的吗
And you two meet at work?
差不多 可以这么说
Yeah, something like that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你随意就行 把这里当成你家
Well, help yourself. My home is your home.
杜斯 在那些混♥蛋♥来之前给她拿个盘子
Deuce, make her a plate before those animals get in here.
我正打算要带她
I'm actually gonna go take her,
在吃饭之前去见见这些混♥蛋♥
introduce her to those animals quick before we start eating.
-来吧 -好的
- Come on. - Oh, okay.
-准备好了吗 -准备好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
去见见那帮家伙吧
Yeah, let's go meet the animals.
哇 你好
Ohh! Hey.
各位好 这是多萝西
Everyone. This is Dorothy.
这是小宝莉
That's little Paulie.
这位阳光女孩是我妹妹丹妮埃尔
This bright ball of sunshine is my sister Danielle.