and you're in Providence tryin' to get yourself killed.
你简直是疯了
You must be crazy.
听我说 我们没有选择
Listen to me. We have no choice.
如果我能查出来 你觉得其他人不会吗
If I can find out, you don't think anyone else can?
你找了多少人干这个活
How many guys you got on this job?
我 查克 还有另外五个
Me, Chucky, plus five.
你相信他们吗
You trust them?
相信 他们大多数看起来还可以
Yeah. Most of them seem okay.
有一个人可能是个问题
One guy could be a problem.
-好 你应该让他开车 -让他开车
- Okay, you should make him the driver. - Make him the driver.
对 让他相信那是最重要的事
Yeah, convince him that's the most important thing,
并且你需要他负责留在车上
and you need him to be responsible for staying with the vehicle.
做事的时候别让他挡了你们的路
Just keep him out of your way during the job.
也许我该雇你
Maybe I should just hire you.
不幸的是 我不是蠢货
Unfortunately, I am not a damn fool.
你一直在跟着我 所以你也不是太聪明
You keep following me around, so you can't be too smart.
这事有多大
How big is this thing?
非常大
Really big.
你知道 我们可以离开这儿的
We can get out of here, you know.
你不用干这事 我们还有时间
You do not have to do this. We still have time.
你不用
You do not...
-宝贝 我不需要你的钱 -听着
- Baby, I don't need your mo... - Just listen.
把钱给我妈
Give it to my ma.
你留一百
You keep a hundred.
我只需要低调几周
I just gotta lay low for a few weeks,
然后我会联♥系♥你的
and then I'll be in touch.
我什么也不能说吗
There's nothing I can say?
我该走了
I should get goin'.
注意安全 好吗
Be safe, okay?
方便的时候打电♥话♥给我
Call me when you can.
拜托 说点什么吧
Come on. Say something.
我们有什么车
What do we have for vehicles?
巴林顿会去那边的小巷接第二辆车
Barrington is gonna pick up the second car in the alley over there.
那是接头点 在前面停车就行
That's the pick-up. Just pull right up front.
保险库上午10点开
Vault opens at 10:00 a.M.
我们要确保亚伯拉罕在里面
We need to make sure Abraham's in,
因为只有他有办法打开保险柜
'cause he's the one who has the combo to the safe.
通常他们会有两个员工在前面
They usually have two employees up front.
那个女孩珍妮是接待员
The girl, Jeanie, is the receptionist,
但是我们可以忽略她
but we're going right past her.
我们走进去 马上去找亚伯拉罕
When we walk in, right away we are looking for Abraham.
我和洛厄尔兄弟先进去控制局势
Myself and Buddy Lowell go in first to lock down the situation.
不许动 我想和亚伯拉罕谈话
Nobody move! I wanna talk to Abraham.
几分钟后
A couple of minutes later,
罗克斯伯里兄弟和普罗维登斯兄弟跟进来
Buddy Roxbury and Buddy Providence follow.
把员工绑起来 打开保险库
Tape up the employees, crack the vault,
把里面的东西拿走
grab whatever's inside
然后我们就离开
and we get the hell out.
在这辆货车里 你是老大
While we're in this van, you're in charge.
兄弟们拿着包出来前 你做什么
Till the Buddies come out with the bags, what do you do?
我等待 观察
I wait, I watch.
-仔细听 -没错
- I listen. - That's right.
你等待 观察 还有呢
You wait, you watch, and you...
仔细听
I listen!
我们主要担忧的
Our main concern here
是确保我们抢劫的时候没有人
is making sure nobody walks in when we're hitting the place.
或者顾客走进来
Or any customers.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Oh! Who the fuck are you?
妈的两坨狗屎
Fuckin' pieces of shit.
看看这两个混♥蛋♥
Look at these two fuckin' assholes.
所以我们早点去 一大早
So we go early. First thing.
巴林顿兄弟看着门
Buddy Barrington watches the door.
警♥察♥大约会在早上十点详细调查整个街区
Police detail combs the block around 10:00 a.M.
所以我们必须在9点15分前离开
So we need to be in exactly 9:15 to be out by then.
冷静点 好吗
Settle down, all right?
-要沉着冷静 -我明白
- Cool heads here. - I got it.
-沉着冷静 -明白了
- Cool heads. - Got it.
他怎么样
How'd he do?
好点了
Better.
大家都清楚了吗
Is everybody clear?
需要再说一遍流程吗
Do we need to talk through it again?
不用再唠叨了
We don't need to talk about nothin'.
我们一起搞定这个破保险库
Let's crack this motherfucker.
30秒后见
I'll see you in 30 seconds.
先生 您先请
After you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
很抱歉先生 我们关门了
Excuse me, sir. We're closed.
杰罗姆·盖勒
Jerome Geller?
菲尔·德方特
Uh, Phil Defonte.
尼克·卡杜契
Nickie Carducci.
我兄弟叫我来这儿
My friend Buddy asked me to come in here
看一些帐户
and look at some accounts.
我需要一些保险箱的权限
Some boxes I need access to.
我甚至不知道这些名字我读对没有
I don't even know if I'm saying these names right.
让我看看 看起来像购物清单
Let me take a look here. Looks like a shopping list.
先生 我们现在关门了
Sir, we're closed right now.
没关系 珍妮 我能帮他
That's all right, Jeanie. I can help him. Uh...
这些意大利名字的元音太多了
These Italian names, you know? They got so many vowels.
天哪 你怎么 你怎么读这个名字
Jesus, how do you... how do you say that one?
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
停车场的货车是你的吗
Is that your van in the parking lot?
别想着警报器了
Don't think about the alarm.
如果你碰了警报器
If you touch it,
我就把你的头打爆 好吗
I'm gonna blow your fuckin' head off, okay?
-好 -你明白了吗
- Okay. - Do you understand?
你不能在这儿抢劫
You can't do this... here.
你知道这是哪儿吗 你来错地方了
Do you know where you are? You have come to the wrong place.
你说错人了
You're telling that to the wrong man.
好了 你们的警报器在哪
Now, where is your alarm?
那可不是个好警报器
That's not a very good alarm.
-办公室里现在有几个人 -四五个
- How many other people you have in the office? - Four, five.
在这 我们从来都不用警报器保护自己
We've never really needed an alarm to be protected... here.
-我们是雷蒙德的朋友 -四个
- We're friends of Raymond. - Four?
还是五个
Or five?
算我五个
Five. Including me.
很好 你把他们都叫到这来
Good. I want you to call them up here right now.
所有人 立刻马上
Every one of them. Right now!
山姆 海曼 罗莎琳德 所有人
Sam, Hyman, Rosalind, everybody,
我要你们马上全都来展室
I need everyone in the showroom right now!
很好
Good.
往里走
Now, keep movin'.
继续走 你也是 美女
Let's go. You, too, sweetheart.
不会有事的
Everything will be okay.
大家好
Hello there.
我叫兄弟
My name is Buddy.
这位是我的同事 他也叫兄弟
This man is my associate. His name is also Buddy.
兄弟和我今天来
Buddy and I are here today...
是来抢劫的
to rob you.
所以请你们把这些枕套乖乖的套在头上
So please put these pillowcases on your pretty little heads,
也许这一切能结束的快一点
and this will all be over relatively soon.
该我们上场了
Let's do what we came here to do.
走 行动
Go. Come on.
贴墙站
Up against the wall.
动起来 贴墙站好喽 走吧
March! Up against the wall! Let's go.
快点 小乖乖
Come on, doll.
30分钟时间 抓紧 兄弟们
Thirty minutes. Get a move on, Buddies.
我们一切就绪 老兄
We got our shit together, Buddy.
不错 一切顺利
We're good. Everything's good.
老兄 看看
Buddy, look!
你好啊 宝贝儿
How you doin' there, sweetheart?
-你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑 -什么