不用和她多说
You don't need to bother with her.
那是黛比
That's Debbie.
这是我的败类弟弟汤米
That's my degenerate brother Tommy.
那是查克 你之前见过
That's Chucky. You met him earlier.
这小家伙我也不认识 来吧 坐下
And I have no idea who this kid is. Come on, let's sit down.
请允许我指出 对我而言
Let me point out, it was voluntary on my part,
我是自觉自愿地
and deliberately so,
避免先前的事情再度发生
to avoid a precedent...
破坏未来总统的
...that might destroy the principle of confidentiality
保密原则
for future presidents...
把那玩意儿关掉 来吃饭了
Turn that thing off! Come eat!
女主人小蛋糕 美味浓郁
Hostess Cupcake, delicious creamy cupcake.
吃了就开心
All good to eat to get a big delight...
-周五晚上有空吗 -没空
- Doin' anything Friday night? - I'm busy.
-周六呢 -有事
- How about Saturday? - Got plans.
知道吗 这也许能够让你改变主意
You know what? This might change your mind.
我有个东西给你
I got you something.
你干嘛 放开我 你干嘛
What are you doing? Get off me! What are you doing?
-这个送给你 -这是什么
- This is for you. - What is this?
查克
Chucky!
-你从哪弄的 -好好看看吧
- Where did you get this? - Look at that.
-这可是真正的钻石 -真的吗
- Those are real diamonds in there. - They are?
我敢说住在米尔福德的那个新西兰土鳖
Bet that sheep fucker from Milford
从没送过你这种贵重的礼物
never got you something like that.
别这样
Stop that!
查克
Chucky!
帮我戴上好吗
Help me put it on, will you?
快点
Oh, come on.
普罗维登斯的一起未破谋杀案
An unsolved murder in Providence
可能是受狱中的雷蒙德·帕特里亚卡指使
could have been ordered by Raymond Patriarca from behind bars.
您说过 证据是
And you said that your... Your proof is...
等一会儿
Yeah, just a minute.
-你从哪弄来的这些钱 -给你
- Where you gettin' all that cash? - Here.
-那我收了 -我爱你
- Okay. - I love you.
我也爱你 谢谢
I love you, too. Thank you.
早已吸引了当局的注意力
...come to the attention of the authorities long before...
-你就住这吗 -对 就住这
- This is you? - Yep, this is me.
住这儿感觉怎么样
Is this a good place to live?
抬头望天的时候
I guess I wish you could see the stars
星星都看不到
when you looked up at the sky.
我想住在能看见星星的地方
I'd like to just live somewhere where you could see the stars.
我听说过
I heard about that.
光污染
Light pollution.
问题挺严重的
Serious problem.
-祝我好运吧 -为什么
- Wish me luck. - Why should I do that?
因为下周我和查克还有一单生意
'Cause I got another thing with Chucky next week.
那你最好注意不要开枪打到人
Okay, well, you should try not to shoot anyone.
你知道吗
You know what?
你要是不说我紧张 我都不会觉得紧张
No one was jumpy until you said we were jumpy.
你说是就是吧
It's whatever you say it is.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那我就说了
Well, here's what I say it is.
等这一单做完 我们俩都辞职不干了
Maybe once this thing is done, we both quit our shitty jobs,
找个好地方定居 一起看星星
find a good place to live where we can see some stars together.
但今天我们才第一次约会
But this is our first date.
-你承认这是约会了 -拜托
- So you admit it's a date. - Oh, come on.
你真的很不一样
You are really something else.
但我不会辞职的
But I'm gonna keep my job.
我有小道消息 你老板这周付不出工资
I know for a fact that your boss ain't gonna make payroll this week.
你知道的 你应该戴个面具什么的
Look, you know, you should wear a mask or something.
你今天走进去的时候
I mean, when you walked in there today,
你的整张脸 我看的一清二楚
I could see everything, your whole face.
明天你下班我再来接你
Maybe I'll pick you up again tomorrow at work.
在公车站等我
Pick me up at the bus stop.
杜斯 你
Hey, Deuce, you...
大家的表现都他妈的很不错
Goddamn, everybody, you are doing great!
你♥他♥妈♥给我好好趴在地板上
Hey, you keep your goddamn eyes on the floor
否则我就把你脑浆子打出来
or I'll paint it with your fucking skull!
听懂了吗先生
You understand me, sir?
各小队 请寻找一辆
All units advised to be on the lookout
深色1970款福特雷鸟
for a dark 1970 Ford Thunderbird
犯人可能试图驾驶该车继续进行抢劫
which may be attempting to commit multiple robberies.
你再抬头看一眼试试 看看会怎么样
You look up at me again, you find out what happens.
来啊 再抬头看一眼啊
Come on! Look at me again.
情况如何 伙计
How we doin', partner?
时间刚好 搭档
Right on time, partner.
我激动得都快勃起了 兄弟
Six minutes to midnight, my man.
双手抱头
Get your hands over your head!
否则我就杀个人爽一爽 我他妈发誓
I will waste a motherfucker for fun! I swear to God!
219小队正在赶往道格拉斯街 15分钟内到
Unit 219 coming up on Douglas Avenue. Be there in 15.
我♥操♥
God!
收到 372 将派多队前往支援
Roger, 372. I've got multiple units inbound.
对不起了 杜斯 对不起了 查克
I'm sorry, Deuce, and I'm sorry, Chuck.
合作愉快
Pleasure doing business with you.
-借过 -拜拜啦
- Comin' through. - Good day!
快走 汤米 我们真♥他♥妈♥牛逼
Let's go, Tommy boy! We're fuckin' legendary!
他们都说我们做不到
Two in one, they said it couldn't be done.
我们快离开这儿吧
Let's get the fuck out of here!
-汤米呢 -他妈的汤米呢
- Where's Tommy? - Where the fuck is Tommy?
我们得快跑 现在就得跑路了
We gotta go. We gotta go now!
我♥操♥ 快上驾驶座 快开车
Fuck me. Get up there, drive!
罗得岛州成人监狱
1975年
从你离开之后 我从没像现在在这么想你过
我等不及你们两个回家了
以及 永远都别再做这种蠢事了
Karyn
比尔 你好吗
Hey, Bill, how you doin'?
你说他们搞只羊来干什么
What do you think they got the goat for?
不知道
I don't know.
是乔伊·布鲁诺的羊
It belongs to Joey Bruno.
你觉得那羊是用来挤奶的吗
You think he milks it?
我觉得那羊是他用来操的
I think he fucks it.
恶心得很 那些意大利佬
Germy bastards, those Italians.
你看到那边长凳上的怪老头了吗
You see the old geezer over there, on the bench?
那就是我们这里的"神父"
That's El Padrino right there.
那就是雷蒙德
That's Raymond.
那就是雷蒙德吗
That's Raymond?
就是我无数次听说过的那个人吗
That's the fucking guy I've been hearing so much about?
他们都说在普罗维登斯只要雷蒙德不点头
Guys I talk to says no one breaks a window in Providence
都没人敢打碎一块窗户
without Raymond's say-so.
整个城镇都不正常
Whole town's crooked,
别人就他妈把他当成了市长
so people talk about him like he's the fuckin' mayor.
纽约五大黑帮家族都来找他
Even the Five Families in New York come to him
请他找外地人干活 或是调解争端
when they need out-of-town workers or to settle a dispute.
厨房♥的人说是雷蒙德
Guy in the kitchen says Raymond's got
让白鬼他们在波士顿终身坐牢
Whitey and them in Boston forever,
就在乔伊·巴伯萨杀了40个爱尔兰人之后
after Joey Barboza done 40 Irish all by himself.
马萨诸塞州 波士顿
我也听过一些传闻
I heard some shit, too.
洗衣房♥的卡特·安杰洛
Cat Angelo down in laundry
发誓说他是行走在世间的恶魔
swears he's the goddamn devil walkin' the earth.
安杰洛说 多年来到处都是尸体
Angelo said bodies been popping up fuckin' everywhere for years.
任何想取代超越雷蒙德的人都死了
Anybody crosses Raymond gets fuckin' buried.
被残忍♥的弄死
With brutality.
从无例外
No exceptions.
老大 求你了
Oh Padrone, please!
我要我想要的
I ask for what I ask.
你儿子花了我很多钱
Your son cost me a lot.
你的家人花了我许多钱
Your family cost me a lot.
看 他们看起来像个美满的家庭
Look, they seemed like a nice family.
他们进进出出 互相打招呼
They'd walk in and out of the house, they'd always say "hello."
他是罗德岛真正的地头蛇
He's the real power in Rhode Island.
看起来不太像