美国集团犯罪在70年代初达到了顶峰
黑♥手♥党♥猖獗一时 无恶不作
甚至控制了警方 法官以及政客
贾尼尼法官的判决让亡命之徒的故事达到高♥潮♥
Judge Giannini's sentence climaxes a story of extremes,
针对美国历史上第二大抢劫案
the maximum penalty and the longest criminal trial
其给出了罗德岛史上
in Rhode Island history
最高的刑罚和最长的刑事审判
for the second largest robbery in US history.
新英格兰黑♥手♥党♥的头目无疑是
以铁腕统治闻名的来自普罗维登斯的雷蒙德·帕特里亚卡
尽管因被指控共谋谋杀罪而受到监禁
他仍然坚持如此行事
所有这些都将成为今后一段时间的谈资
All of which will be fodder for conversation for some time to come,
但是问题是
as will the question,
绝大部分抢劫是怎么发生的
"Whatever happened to most of the loot?"
新闻观察的迈克尔·欧文斯
Michael Owens, News Watch.
保险金库的作用
Well, the Bonded Vault situation was a...
更像是保险箱之类的东西
more of a safety deposit box type of thing.
当人们把他们的物品放进保险库时
And when people put their items in the vault,
他们不会做上标记
they didn't mark them,
因而没有办法能认出
and there was no way of telling
某一袋硬币到底是谁的
to whom a particular bag of coins would belong.
很不错 这些是真的很棒的礼物
These are nice. These are real nice gifts.
它们是银的吗 它们是银的吗 艾尔
Are they silver? Are they silver, Al?
是的 没错 银质奖章
Yes, yes, they are. Silver medallions.
1975年 一切都变了
一项罪案标志着黑♥手♥党♥开始走向灭亡
我此刻 不能透露他们的名字
Well, I can't, at this time, disclose their names.
那样就太明显了
That will come out in evidence...
-他们是当地人吗 -不是
- Are they local people? - No.
他们不是当地人 我可以告诉你
They are not local people. I can tell you
他们大多数来自这个国家的南部
the majority of them come from the southern part of this country.
这就是那起罪案的故事
准备好了吗
You ready?
行动吧
Let's boogie.
-你忘戴面罩了 -我不需要 走吧
- Forgot your mask. - I don't need one. Let's go.
等等 等等 你真的不戴面罩吗
Hold on, hold on. You're really not gonna wear a mask?
戴那个面具毫无意义
There ain't no point in wearing that mask.
当我们走进去 你用枪指着别人的脸时
When we walk in there and you stick a gun in someone's face,
他们会吓得尿裤子 什么细节都记不住
they piss their pants, they don't remember details.
但我听说加州的银行
But I'm hearing about banks out in California, right?
他们开始用摄像头来监控建筑了
They're startin' to use cameras to monitor the buildings.
他们开始用了
They are.
他们已经开始那么做了
They're startin' to do that now.
我只是希望 你知道的
I just wish... you know?
首先 这儿并不是加州
First of all, this ain't California.
其次 当我们进去的时候
Second, when we walk in there,
他们只会想 老天爷 不要啊
all they're thinking is, "Please, God,
我还没有带孩子们去看尼亚加拉大瀑布
I ain't never taken the kids to Niagara Falls."
他们不会记得你鼻子的形状
They ain't gonna remember the shape of your nose
也不会记得你那个傻屌♥卷发的颜色
or the color of your fuckin' curly hair.
好吗
Okay?
你说得对
You have a point.
我知道我是对的 所以我才这么说
I know I do. That's why I said it.
等等
Wait.
所以现在我戴了个面罩而你却不戴
So now I got a mask on and you don't.
查克
Chucky...
我抢劫也不是一天两天了
I been robbing a long time.
他妈的就从来没戴过面罩
I ain't never worn a fuckin' mask.
我今天也不会戴的
I ain't gonna wear one today.
但是如果你想戴面罩
But if you wanna wear that mask,
拜托 就直接他妈的往前冲
please... go right the fuck ahead.
算了
Nah.
现在你可以呼吸得更好了
Now you can breathe better,
还能看清周围的一切
you can see all around you.
并且当我们下车时
And when we step out of this car,
你就不是光天化日之下某个
you're not some fuckin' lunatic with a ski mask on
戴着滑雪面罩的疯子了
in broad daylight.
是啊
Yeah.
我们能走了吗
Can we go?
当然可以
'Course we can.
还他妈等什么呢
Fuck you waiting for?
根据真实事件改编
查克和我是在我
Chucky and I met when I was...
在我15岁的时候遇到的
when I was 15.
罗德岛 普罗维登斯
1972年
从那以后我们就他妈的成了小偷
Been fuckin' thick as thieves since.
他参与了很多场恶斗
He got in some fuckin' fight,
人们因此对他印象深刻
and people got impressed by it.
老实说 当时我们不知道趟的什么浑水
To be honest, we didn't really know what we were getting into.
保险库
-您先请 先生 -谢谢 先生
- After you, sir. - Thank you, sir.
不许动 连想都别想
Stay still! Don't even think about it.
听清楚了吗 他妈的别动
You hear me? Don't move a fucking inch.
请保持镇静
Let's remain calm, please.
没必要搞得很暴♥力♥
No need to take this to a violent place.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我们知道这个机构后面的保险箱
We know all about the safe in the back of this establishment.
去把它打开 我们去看一眼
We'll open it up, take a peek inside.
明白吗
Capisce?
女士们先生们 这件事很快就结束了
This will all be over quick, ladies and germs.
把这个套在头上 亲爱的
Get this over your head, darlin'.
你 把这个戴上
You, put this on.
-你的 -有子弹吗
- You... - Is that loaded?
你是喜剧演员吗
Are you a comedian?
照他们说的做 凯伦
Do what they say, Karyn.
我们把它们拿出来
Let's get 'em out.
没问题 只要他把枪从我脸上移开
It's no problem, just as long as he gets that piece out of my face.
我可不想因为这个傻瓜害怕而送了性命
I don't need to get killed if this fool gets scared.
我会害怕
Oh, I'm scared?
这就是你担心的吗
That's what you're worried about?
你看起来很紧张
You seem jumpy.
你现在开心吗
Are you happy now?
坐在地上
Sit on the floor.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
给 把这个套头上
Here, put this pillowcase on.
天啊
Jesus.
马上回来
Be right back.
就是这了 快点 密♥码♥
There she is. Come on. Combination.
你最好注意下你的态度 知道吗
You oughta be careful with that attitude of yours, you know.
有人告诉过你吗
Anybody ever tell you that?
像你那样说话
Walking around like that,
总有一天你会对人说错话的
you're gonna mouth off to the wrong person one of these days.
你就是那个人吗
Are you the wrong person?
看 这正是我在说的
See, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
在这种情况下
Shit like that is provocative
像我这样的人很容易被激怒
to a guy like me in a situation like this.
这又是哪种情况呢
What kind of situation is this?
这 这是一种很紧张的情况
This... This is a tense... situation.
-是吗 -好了
- It is? - All right.
钱包和皮夹子
Purses and wallets!
快点
Hurry up.
把你的钱包给我
Give me your purse.
不
No.
我钱包里只有回家的公交钱了
I got exactly enough money in this purse for my bus fare home.
那又怎么样
So what?
所以你要抢那个满身大汗的白老头的
So I don't give a shit if you rob that
保险箱和整个商店 我一点也不在乎
sweaty old white man's safe and his whole store.
但如果你认为你可以来这里
But if you think you can come in here,
抢走这儿的所有东西
take all that,
包括我今天的公交钱的话
and get my bus fare today,
那你最好在6点
then you'd better plan on returning to
回到犯罪现场
the scene of the crime at 6:00
让我搭便车回家
and giving me a ride home,
因为穿这双鞋我不可能走很远
because it is certainly too far to walk in these shoes.
可以
Okay.
-可以吗 -可以
- Okay? - Okay.