- Are you fuckin' kiddin' me? - What?
-你什么毛病 -我的毛病
- What's your problem? - My problem.
再也不用工作了
Ain't gotta work no more!
没错 宝贝 加把劲儿
Yeah, baby! Keep it comin'.
老兄
Buddy.
老兄
Buddy?
-这有情况 老兄 -我想把
- Little busy here, Buddy. - I want to take...
-老兄 -把枕套拿掉
- Buddy? - ...the pillowcase off my head.
-你说啥 -我想把脑袋上的枕套拿掉
- What? - I want to take the pillowcase off my head.
我没法喘气了 喘不上来气
I can't.. I can't breathe. I can't breathe.
好吧
All right.
-抱歉 先生们 -怎么了 营业中吗
- Sorry, gentlemen. - Why? They open?
呃 高级别客户
Uh, a high-security client.
-麻烦过一小时再来 -有没有搞错啊
- Come back in an hour, please. - Are you fuckin' shitting me?
妈的 扯什么鬼蛋啊
Come on, this is fuckin' bullshit is what it is. Jesus.
没事 我们先去吃点东西 晚点回来
That's all right. We'll get somethin' to eat and come back later.
-你请我 -去你妈 上次就是我请
- You're buyin'. - Fuck you! I bought last time!
上次请我喝那小杯咖啡花你多少钱啊
What'd you throw for a fuckin' small coffee
才一块钱 你个抠逼
a buck, you cheap cocksucker?
快走
Let's go!
还有14分钟
We got 14 minutes.
加把劲
Here we go.
里面太特么热了
It's so fuckin' hot in here.
-后面还有吗 -全部了 亲爱的
- Is that everything? - Got it all, baby.
好了 赶快上车
All right. Get in the van!
快点
Come on.
好了 现在数100个数
All right, we're gonna count to a hundred.
时间到了 我们走
Time's up, let's go.
然后他们拿出来一堆枕套 但是一开始
That's when he took out the pillowcases. But initially...
-什么枕套 -他给每个人发了个枕套
- What pillowcases? - He had pillowcases for everyone.
用来套头的 一开始他进到这里来
To put over our heads. Initially, he came over here.
妈的 开什么玩笑
Are you fuckin' kidding me?
我是普罗维登斯日报的 我想知道
I'm with The Providence Journal, and I'm wondering,
你有什么贵重物品存在哈德森皮草公♥司♥吗
did you have any valuables inside Hudson Furs?
我们想跟这个公♥司♥的客户说几句
We're looking to speak with customers of the establishment.
啥
Huh?
你是哈德森皮草公♥司♥的客户吗
Were you a customer of Hudson Furs?
我是一名客户吗
Am I a customer?
没错 我是这儿的一名客户
Yeah. Yeah, I'm a customer.
太棒了 方便说一下您的名字吗
Okay, great. Can I please have your name?
嗯 本杰明
Yeah, Benjamin.
本杰明 那您贵姓
Benjamin. And your last name, please?
本杰明
Benjamin.
你叫本杰明 本杰明
Your name is Benjamin Benjamin?
本杰明先生 我冒昧的问一句
If you don't mind me asking, Mr. Benjamin,
你在那个保险柜里存了什么东西
what were you storing inside the vault?
我收藏的硬币
My coin collection.
我收藏的硬币也在那
And I had a coin collection in there, too.
我就想知道这他妈是怎么回事儿
And I wanna know what the fuck is goin' on.
我听他们说东西撒了一地
I heard 'em say everything's on the floor in there!
他们怎么分得清谁的东西是谁的
How they gonna know whose shit is whose?
所以你们都是硬币收藏爱好者喽
So, you're all coin collectors?
不好意思 您尊姓大名
Sorry. Can I get your name, please?
没错 我们都是硬币收藏爱好者
Yeah, we're all coin collectors!
就是他妈这么叫的 你个操蛋玩意儿
It's a fuckin' convention, you fuckin' Irish freckled fuck!
你妈♥逼♥的
You motherfucker!
哥们儿该走了
Get going there, buds.
拉斯维加斯 内华达州
两个月后
加油 红袜队 来吧
Come on, Sox, here we go!
加油 红袜队 冲冲冲
Sox, let's go. Come on!
打出中间反弹球就出局了
Retired once on a bouncing ball to center.
现在什么情况 打得怎么样了
What have we got here? What's happening?
怎么样了
What's goin' on?
投手接到了 拿到球了
Pitcher deals, and here's a ball.
看到查克放飞自我 还挺开心的
It makes me happy to see Chucky let loose a little bit.
来了 一个长打
There it goes, a long drive.
他俩都押了红袜队一万块
They both bet ten grand on the Sox.
本垒打 红袜队赢了
A home run! The Red Sox win it!
查克告诉我他押了那么多 我差点杀了他
When Chucky told me, I could've killed him.
只要他们开心就好啊
Well, whatever gets them off, I guess.
太棒了
Yes!
查克能放松一些挺好的
It's nice to see Chucky less stressed, though,
尤其是听说了罗克斯伯里的事儿之后
especially since we heard about Roxbury.
罗克斯伯里怎么了
What? What happened in Roxbury?
杜斯啥也没跟我说
Deuce didn't tell me anything.
一块儿干活的一个人
The guy from the job.
他们管他叫罗克斯伯里兄弟
They called him Buddy Roxbury.
这个人半个月没有消息了
No one's seen or heard from him in two weeks.
他还欠着销赃的人四万块呢
And he's still owed 40 grand from the fence.
我不知道你怎么想 但我觉得有点可疑
I don't know about you, but it sounds kinda fishy.
你把钱带来了吧
Oh, you brought the money, though, right?
带了 但要是个烂摊子
I got the money, but if the shit looks stepped on,
我就不干了 懂吗
I'm out, you dig?
嘿 托尼 你好啊
Hey, how you doin', Tony?
哥们儿 最近好吗
How's it goin', fellas?
我带了点吃的
Got us a little somethin' to eat.
来来来 胡椒香肠的给大个儿
Here you go. Sausage and pepper for the big man.
我自己来胡椒鸡蛋的
Peppers and eggs for me.
对于你 我有一个很好的三明治给你
And for you, I got a nice big stromboli.
清理干净 把他扔进削木机里
Clean this up. Throw him in the wood chipper.
我并不是让你紧张 一切都很好
I didn't mean to make you nervous. Everything's fine.
顺便说一下 你这身打扮很好
You look real pretty, by the way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我猜他们在为卡尔顿·菲斯克庆祝 对吧
Cheers for Carlton Fisk, I guess, right?
我要下赌注在他身上
I'll deal with him myself.
现在 给丹妮埃尔300美元
For now, give Danielle 300.
她过来了
There she is.
过来 来这边一点
Come here. Come here? You come here.
听着 我想回去睡觉了
Look, I gotta go to bed.
不 不 你要再呆一会
Oh, no, no, no. You gotta stay a little while
今晚是埃德和查克在这最后一晚了
because it's Edie and Chucky's last night before they go back east.
别这样 凯伦 我们会想你的
Come on, Karyn. We're gonna miss you!
我们再干一次怎么样
How about we all just do one more?
再看一次 再他妈干一次
One more. One fuckin' more.
再来一次
One more.
为了卡尔顿·菲斯克干杯
This is to Carlton fuckin' Fisk!
为了卡尔顿·菲斯克
To Carlton fuckin' Fisk!
干湖 内华达州
三个月后
你觉得我们什么时候能回家
When do you think we can go home?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不会像罗克斯伯里那样做的
I'm not gettin' done like Roxbury.
你应该平静一点
You oughta slow down.
别生我的气 亲爱的
Don't be mad at me, baby.
你知道我讨厌你生我的气
You know I hate it when you're mad at me.
你把这里搞得一团糟
You're gettin' messy out here.
而我不想再这样到处乱跑了
And I don't wanna have to keep moving around like this.
我是认真的
I'm serious.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
我是认真的
I really do.
我爱你
I love you.
我之前从没对一个女人这么说过
I ain't never said that to a woman before.
你知道 有些东西很特别
That's something special, you know?
那么我就是那个特别的人
Well, I'm somethin' special.
你的余生都是我的了
You owe me your life.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
我告诉你让那个老头当撤退的司机
I told you to make that old man the getaway driver.
因为我 你才能在这 我是你的全部
Because of me, you are here. I am your everything.
你的嘴真能说
There's that fuckin' mouth of yours.
或者今晚我就是跟错的男人一起犯错了
Or is tonight the night it gets me in trouble with the wrong guy?
也许吧