Doesn't look like much.
为什么卫兵不让他穿囚服
How come the guards don't make him wear this prison shit?
他们想穿啥穿啥
They can wear whatever the fuck they want.
我不怕那些傻♥逼♥
I ain't scared of those pricks.
继续啊 你这个大耗子
Come on, you big guinea!
你以为我怕你了吗
Think I'm afraid of you?
你去过洛厄尔吗 你这个傻屌♥
You ever been to Lowell, you friggin' porchetta?
你懂个屁
You don't know what that means!
嘿 这太他妈的蠢了 查克
Hey. This was fuckin' dumb, Chuck.
你在说什么呢 我赌两包烟
What you talkin' about? I got two packs of cigarettes
这个肥猪打不过我
says this fat fuck can't catch me.
来啊
Come on!
饺子吃撑了吧你
Too much fuckin' tortellini!
你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子 你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
You're a fuckin' maniac. You're a fuckin' maniac!
三次金手套冠军得主 洛厄尔
Three times Golden Glove champion, Lowell!
杜斯 杜斯 快点 起床了
Deuce? Deuce, come on, get up!
该走了 该走了
Let's go, let's go.
站起来
On your feet.
格瑞·奎米特想见你
Gerry Ouimette wants to see you.
谁他妈是格瑞·奎米特
Who the hell's Gerry Ouimette?
噢 闭嘴吧你
Oh, shut the fuck up.
听着 右边第一个牢房♥
Okay. First cell on your right.
这是你们离开的机会
That's the opposite of your left.
小伙子们 你们好
Hello, boys.
很高兴见到你们
Nice to meet you.
威士忌行吗
Scotch okay?
可以 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
我叫格瑞·奎米特 你可以称呼我格瑞
Gerry Ouimette. You can call me Gerry.
这是监狱里最棒的地方了
This part of prison is much nicer over here.
没毛病
Yeah, no shit.
你今天的所作所为真令人印象深刻
That was impressive what you done out there today.
问你们一些问题
Let me ask you something.
你们尝试在一天之内抢劫
Is it true that you two tried to hit two banks
同一个城市的两家银行是真的吗
in the same city on the same day?
我们确实这么做了
We sure did.
我不建议你去试试
I won't recommend you try it.
没错 但你们出错了
Yeah, mistakes happen.
有种
Ballsy.
你想的太多了
You're thinkin' big.
这对年轻人而言很好
That's good for young guys.
是的 我们试着在洛厄尔立足
Yeah, we try and stay hip up in Lowell.
不过这和你们
It's a smaller time thing
在这干的相比 简直不值一提
than you guys got going on down here though.
额 其实
Yeah, well...
我和这些意大利人一起经营
I run with these Italians.
让他们赚很多钱
Make 'em a lot of money.
他们欣赏我的才华
They appreciate my talent.
就像我欣赏你们一样
Like I appreciate yours.
所以他们把我放在他这该死的监狱
So they put me in the nicest part
里最好的地方
of their goddamn jail.
我和这些意大利人有一些协议
I got certain agreements with these Italians.
但最近 他们变得越来越贪婪
But lately, they've been getting so fuckin' greedy.
是啊
Yeah.
我总是在交易中吃亏
I always get the short end of the deal,
因为我不是意大利人 而是法国人
'cause I'm not Italian. I'm French.
真可惜
That's a shame.
没错
Yeah.
我需要保护
I'm gonna need protection,
如果他们想威胁我
but I'm gonna stand up to 'em
我会站出来反抗
if they try and shake me down.
你今天对屠夫吉米做的一切 一笔勾销
What you done today to Jimmy the Butcher, that's gonna count.
你们就是我在里面的人
You be my guys on the inside.
格瑞·奎米特欠你们一个人情
Gerry Ouimette owes you a favor in the world.
帮助你们站起来
Help you get on your feet.
你们明白筹码了吗
You understand the offer?
-嗯 我们会回去讨论 -没问题
- Yeah, we'll go back and talk about... - No problem.
要是有人找你麻烦的话
Anyone got a fucking beef,
直接告诉他们来找查克和杜斯
you tell 'em come see Chucky and Deuce.
你快速的做出了一个好决定
You make a good decision quick.
很好
That's good.
你们现在和法国人一边了
You're with the Frenchman now.
查克 杜斯 你们马上就要出去了
Chuck, Deuce, you're gonna be out in no time.
谢谢
Thanks.
-嗨 -这呢 宝贝
- Hi. - Hey there, darlin'.
你看起来很瘦
You look skinny.
宝贝 现在正是我身材最棒的时候
I'm at my fighting weight, baby.
你妈妈见到你会很兴奋的
Your ma's excited to see you.
我很兴奋能看到你的翘臀
I'm excited to see your foxy ass.
家里人怎么样 我妹妹呢
How's the family? How's my sister?
她前夫已经崩溃不再寄钱给她了了
Her burn-out ex-husband stopped sending money.
他就是那种需要狠狠收拾的人
He's the kinda guy you just gotta stab.
好吧 我就是这么说的 杜斯
Okay, see, that's what I'm talkin' about, Deuce.
什么
What?
我们能打开你的背包 去吃顿晚餐吗
Can we unpack your bags? Can we eat dinner?
当然 去吃晚饭
Yeah, let's eat dinner.
不是
No.
我们能先离开监狱的停车场
Can we leave the parking lot of the prison
再说去捅人的事情呢
without you threatening to stab somebody?
我不是说我去收拾他
I'm not saying me.
我是说应该有人给那个家伙来两下子
I'm saying that somebody should stab the fuckin' guy.
接着是从东南亚空运难民
Then there was the airlift of refugees from Southeast Asia.
当敌人逼近受灾城市时
50,000 of them came out of Saigon
有5万人乘坐麦克唐纳飞机从西贡逃离
on MAC aircraft as the enemy closed in on the stricken city.
又有7万人从海上逃离
Another 70,000 escaped by sea,
后来被我们的飞机和契约承运人接走
later to be picked up by our planes and our contract carriers...
谁他妈把甘塞特都喝光了
Who the hell drank all the 'Gansetts?
甘塞特:一种啤酒品牌
我的天呐 查克
Oh, my goodness. Chucky.
你太贴心了
Oh, that's so sweet. Mwah.
我想死你了
I missed you.
欢迎回家 杜斯
Welcome home, Deuce.
欢迎回家 查克
Welcome home, Chucky.
听着 我们晚点去兜风
Yeah, listen, let's go for a ride later.
-给你看个东西 -没问题
- Got a thing to show you. - Yeah, all right.
嗨 女孩们
Hey, girls?
给你 从本周开始
Here, from the week.
好吧 弗兰克
All right, Frank. Well...
我甚至不用打开这个 因为
I don't even have to open this, because...
我可以告诉你少了什么
I could tell you what's not in here.
至少少了20
And that's 20 large.
我可以现在就把他捅了
I'll shank him right now.
没关系
It's all right.
你知道的 弗兰克
You know, Frank
我们早就是朋友了 对吧
we've been friends a long time, right?
我们从小就一块长大
Um... We grew up together as kids.
我们的爸爸也都认识
Your father knew my father.
有时候我觉得 正是因为这一点
And sometimes I feel, because of that,
我待在这个封闭的房♥间里 而你在外面
I'm here with these four walls around me, and you're out there,
所以你觉得也许你可以利用我
and you feel that maybe you could take advantage of me.
雷蒙德 听我说
Raymond, listen to me...
不 不 让我说完
No, no, let me finish.
下次你再给我信封时
Next time you bring me an envelope,
最好是对的
it better be right.
否则 下次你见我的时候
Or next time you see me,
就是你的死期
you won't see me.
这就对了
Et voilà.
哈德森
高级皮草&储藏室
保险金库
你以为你是谁 乔·纳马斯吗
What are you, Joe Namath?
你♥他♥妈♥的是还想要一件皮草大衣吗
You want a fuckin' fur coat?
那我们他妈到底在这干嘛
The fuck we doin' out here?
格瑞的活儿啊