This is Gerry's thing.
他给我们的那张名片
That business card he gave us.
我一出来就打了上面的电♥话♥
I called it when I got out.
这就是我们的工作了
This is it. This is the job.
搞皮草吗 这就是那法国佬让我们干的
Furs? That's what the Frenchman's got for us?
他个法国佬压根儿不在乎皮草
The Frenchman don't give a fuck about the furs.
这就是我们的任务 保险金库
That's the job. Bonded Vault.
一个搞皮草的地儿也会有保险金库吗
The fur place has a bonded vault?
别去想那些该死的皮草了
Forget the fucking furs.
所有人都认为这只是一个搞皮草的地方
Everyone thinks this is just a fur place.
其实它并不是
It isn't.
这两个犹太人 Levines兄弟
These two Jew brothers, the Levines,
这两家公♥司♥都是他们的
they own both companies.
哈德森皮草和保险金库
Hudson Furs and Bonded Vault.
保险金库完全是另外一♥码♥事
Bonded Vault is a whole other business.
只有被选中的人才会知道
Only a select group of people know that.
安倍 我们走
Abe. Let's go.
那可是个真真正正的保险库啊
They got an actual steel vault in there
里面全是保险箱
full of safety deposit boxes.
很大的那种保险箱
Big deposit boxes.
只有特定的黑社会客户才能使用
They're used by a very certain underworld clientele.
就在普罗维登斯这儿
Right here in Providence.
就连员工都不知道那里面是什么
Employees don't even know what's back there.
那些箱子里装的都是些
These boxes, there were things
你永远不会想带进银行里的东西
you wouldn't wanna take to the bank.
你觉得是谁在用那些保险箱?
Who do you think uses those deposit boxes?
我们他妈的在普罗维登斯啊
We're in fuckin' Providence!
听着
Look
格瑞可能已经给自己想好遗愿了
Gerry might have a fuckin' death wish,
但我没有
but I don't.
你还记得雷蒙德吧
You remember Raymond?
让那老头子死去吧
Listen, fuck that old man.
那混♥蛋♥可不像以前那样
This mob shit ain't like it used to be.
他早就被关起来了
Raymond has been locked up for years.
没人看管店铺
No one's watching the store.
我们马上离开普罗维登斯 好吗 查克
Let's get the fuck out of Providence, Chuck, all right?
跟格瑞说声谢谢 但这单还是算了
Tell Gerry, "Thanks, but no, thanks" on this one.
我们走
Let's go.
杜斯 难道格瑞·奎米特给你的印象
Deucey, what is it about Gerry Ouimette
是那种会既往不咎的人吗
gave you the impression that would be okay? Hmm?
以防万一我们没理清楚 查克
Just so we understand each other here, Chuck,
你说的是要抢劫黑♥手♥党♥的中♥央♥银行
you're talking about robbing the central bank of La Cosa Nostra.
我在说的是如何成就传奇 杜斯
I'm talking about how legends get made, Deuce.
雷蒙德也曾有过那个野心啊
Raymond was a young man once.
我敢肯定他也为了钱而奋不顾身过
I bet he had to shoot his fuckin' shot to get to the money, too.
格瑞会给我们一人七万
Gerry's offering 70 stacks each.
你♥他♥妈♥是在逗我的吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
这就是我们的退休计划了 老弟
This is the retirement plan, pal.
一人七万 你确定吗
70,000? Each?
他说了两遍我才敢肯定
I got him to repeat it twice, too.
他需要我们
He needs us.
而且
Plus...
就算抢了他们
no one we hit can
他们也不敢告诉条子我们拿走了什么
tell the cops what we took.
我不是在担心条子的问题
I ain't worried about the cops.
如果那里面真像你说的有那么多宝贝
If there's as much shit in there as you're sayin',
只有我们两个是绝对不行的
we're gonna need more guys than just us.
早就处理好了
Taken care of.
那法国佬早就准备好一伙人等着出动了
Frenchie's got the whole crew ready to go.
哪伙人啊
What crew?
好的 朋友们
All right, boys,
这个游戏叫七张梭哈
the name of the game is seven-card stud.
进来吧 来
Come on in, come on.
我来给你介绍介绍
Let me introduce you around.
各位 这是洛厄尔兄弟
Hey, everybody! This is Buddy Lowell.
你好呀 兄弟
Hey, how you doin', Buddy?
我有主意了
I had this idea, right?
记得我们去当铺的时候
Remember when we hit that pawn shop
我开枪时不小心喊了你的名字
and I accidentally yelled your name when the gun went off?
-是的 我记得 -我有办法弥补了
- Yeah, I remember that. - I found a way to fix that.
格瑞把这些人聚到一起
Gerry put all these guys together,
大家都不知道其他人的真名
so nobody knows anybody's real name.
我们就一直互称兄弟就行了
We keep it that way. Everyone's just calling each other Buddy.
你的家乡加上兄弟就是你的名字 懂吗
Your name's Buddy, plus the town you're from, dig?
所以你就叫洛厄尔兄弟
So you're Buddy Lowell.
查克 这太混乱了吧
That sounds really confusing, Chucky.
不会的 相信我 你会习惯的
Nah. Trust me, you'll get used to it.
别叫我查克 叫我曼彻斯特兄弟
Don't call me Chuck. Call me Buddy Manchester.
你在干嘛
What are you doin'?
普罗维登斯兄弟
Buddy Providence.
这是我朋友洛厄尔兄弟
This here is my friend Buddy Lowell.
兄弟 近来可好啊
Hey, Buddy, how's it going? Huh?
我们会玩得很开心的
We're gonna have a good time with this thing, huh?
是时候要整点钱了 对吧
Gonna make a few fazools, right?
这是你的赌注 如果我是你
It's your bet. If I were you...
这么容易被分散注意力吗
Easily distracted?
克兰斯顿兄弟
Buddy Cranston.
这是我的搭档洛厄尔兄弟
Meet my partner Buddy Lowell.
-你们好啊 -老天呐
How youse doin'? Jesus Christ!
他可真高
He's fucking huge.
在克兰斯顿长的
Grow 'em big in Cranston.
你好 我是斯基普兄弟 来自巴林顿
Hi there. I'm Skip... Uh, Buddy. From Barrington.
巴林顿兄弟
Buddy Barrington.
好的
Okay.
你看看这个局势吧
Take a look at the board.
-你快输了 兄弟 -那是巴林顿兄弟
You're drawing dead, Buddy. That's Buddy Barrington.
克兰斯顿认为他是个乡村俱乐部的骗子
Cranston thinks he's a country club hustler got in over his head.
你觉得让他呆在这团伙里妥当吗 查克
You think that's a good idea to have him in the crew, Chuck?
要叫兄弟
Buddy.
我 不是在叫你
I meant... Not you.
就这样吧 你完了
Here, I call you.
那个老家伙是谁 查克
Who's the old man, Chuck?
那是文索基特兄弟 我刚想告诉你
That's Buddy Woonsocket. I was just gonna tell you.
他可不好惹
We might have an issue with him.
准备好哭死吧 吃蜗牛的傻屌♥
Read 'em and weep, you snail-eatin' motherfucker.
解决了
Fixed!
我会教你怎么用
I will show you how to use it.
这本该是一场友谊赛的
Ha! It's supposed to be a friendly game.
我说了你手气不好
I told you you had a crappy hand.
-你玩儿老子 -该死 冷静点兄弟
- You fuck with me. - Damn, man! Settle down men!
只是一场游戏而已
It's just a game.
那是罗克斯伯里兄弟
That's Buddy Roxbury.
他和文索基特不知道是怎么认识的
Him and Woonsocket know each other somehow.
并且 他们两个都有点弱智
Also, pretty sure they're both mildly retarded.
该你发牌了
It's your deal.
算了吧 拜托
Back it up. Come on.
这是格瑞能找到的最好的队员了吗
Is this the best crew Gerry can get?
有他们就够了
They're enough.
别抱怨了 你还剩点儿钱呢
Don't complain. You still got some money left.
也许我们应该自己干而不是跟他们一起
Maybe we should do this ourselves instead of with these guys.
-还有这些人都叫兄弟 -别紧张
- And this whole Buddy thing... - Hey, easy.
放松点 好吗
You just relax, all right?
嘿 你
Hey, you.
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey. Where have you been?
丹妮埃尔说你没回家 没人有你的消息
Danielle said you haven't been home. Nobody has heard from you.
-我太忙了 -是 你当然忙了
- Just been busy. - Yeah, I bet you have.
你和格瑞·奎米特的事怎么样了
How's things with Gerry Ouimette?
你不必知道那个名字
You don't need to know that name.
不 我显然需要
No, apparently I do,
因为你已经出狱一周了
because you've been out of jail a week
并且打算把自己害死在普罗维登斯