我们尽可能装的很多袋
We loaded up as many bags as possible.
然后大家分别扛出来
Everybody carried them out.
在那之后
And then after everything got on...
我们就像什么都没发生一样离开了
we just left like nothing happened.
之后经常在新闻上听到这个报道
Heard about it on the news a lot.
我才意识到事情比我想象的要严重得多
And then I knew that maybe this was a bigger deal than I thought.
查克当时也算玩的很开心
Chucky had a fuckin' great time, too. Heh.
我们没拿到报酬 人们又开始消失
Never got paid, and people started disappearing.
我才开始意识到
And that's how I knew that
这是我们做的最蠢的事了
it probably was the worst thing we ever did.
bonded保险库劫案
The Bonded Vault robbery
由我和查克·费林当调度
was coordinated by myself and Chucky Flynn.
格瑞·奎米特策划的
And the job was contracted by Gerry Ouimette.
查克
Chucky?
你还活着
You're alive?
坐下 杜斯
Sit down, Deuce.
查克·费林被判参与策划及实施bonded保险库劫案
被判无期徒刑但十年后被释放
查克 和杜斯后来一直没有和解
杜斯加入了证人保护计划 之后持续因抢劫而坐牢
他于2001年死于收♥容♥所♥
他之后再也没见过凯伦
雷蒙德·帕特里亚卡因黑♥手♥党♥事件被国会传唤
我是糖尿病患者 所以我的记忆力很差
I'm a diabetic and I got a bad memory, you know.
但如果你们想让我在审判后再回来的话
But if you want me to come back after my trial,
我很乐意给大家分享美国到底发生了什么
I'll be glad to tell America what's really going on.
不 他们想让我发言 我就发言
No, no, they asked me to talk, so I'm gonna talk.
我的意思是 让我们实话实说
I mean, let's all be honest here.
大家虚构的关于我的一切
You could make a pretty good movie about my life, too,
都可以拍成一部不错的电影了
all things you made up about me.
在过去的30年里 大家打着
My name has been dragged through the mud for the past 30 years
组织犯罪的头号♥来败坏我的名声
under the myth of organized crime.
你们想知道为什么吗
And you want to know why?
因为我是一个成功的美籍意大利商人
Because I'm a successful Italian-American businessman.
这就是我唯一的罪行
That's my only crime here.
你们这些人总弄的像意大利人
You people act like Italians
飘洋过海来到美国就把犯罪带来了一样
brought all the crime on the boat with us.
但是参议员 你可是个聪明人
But you're a smart man, Senator,
你应该知道
and you ought to know
美国其实就是一个大的犯罪集团
America is a criminal enterprise.
我们来到这儿的时候就是那样
It's been that way when we got here,
等我死了也不会有什么变化的
it'll be that way when I'm dead and buried.
所以你们该怎么就怎样
So do what you gotta do.
他随后被释放
1984年逝世时为自♥由♥公民
bonded保险库劫案是美国历史上最大的劫案之一
预估被盗三千四百万美金
总价值相当于目前的一亿美金
据悉到目前为止未追回分文
克兰斯顿兄弟和普罗维登斯兄弟因提供了完美的不在场证明而脱罪
格瑞·奎米特也被定罪
参与bonded保险库劫案 被判十年
Gerry Quimeete
事态已经完全失控了 格瑞
This shit is out of hand, Gerry.
我们这头可是把事情办好了的
We came through on our end.
你现在还不明白游戏规则吗 查克·费林
You don't understand a fuckin' thing, do you, Chucky Flynn?
那你倒是给我好好讲讲 格瑞 拜托
Why don't you make me understand now, Gerry? Come on, please.
请你让我明白
Please, make me understand.
我和你一样 也在等我那七万块的报酬
I get 70,000, too. I'm still waiting on my end, just like you.
是你安排的这件事的呀 格瑞
You were the one who gave us the job, Gerry.
如果你没拿到钱
If you ain't got the money,
那我们一直在为谁卖♥♥命
who the fuck we been working for this whole time?
我已经告诉过你了 查克
I already told you, Chucky.
在普罗维登斯城里只有一个老大
In Providence, there's only one man you can work for.
格瑞 格瑞 别看起来那么难过
Heh. Gerry, Gerry, come on. Don't look so sad.
在美国 好运气都是要靠自己创造的
A man can still make his luck in America.
但不能像以前那样了 不
But it's not like it used to be. Nah.
我们的这件事结束后
This thing of ours, it's over.
没有人敢承认
But no one will admit it.
我要属于我的
I want what's mine.
全部都要
I want all of it.