你有多了解他?
How well do you know him?
我?几乎不了解
Me? Hardly at all.
你发现他很迷人吗,多拉小姐?
Do you find him attractive, Senorita Darro? No, of course not--
不,当然不是
你发现他很迷人吗,多拉小姐?
Do you find him attractive, Senorita Darro? No, of course not--
你发现他很迷人吗,多拉小姐?
Do you find him attractive, Senorita Darro? No, of course not--
哦,你可以要他
Well, you can have him.
我永远不会再见他了
I never want to see him again.
那老头的事很遗憾
It is a pity about the old man.
是,我知道你们都为此心碎
Yeah, I see you're all torn up about it.
我得承认,这对我来说会更好
I have to admit, this could turn out rather well for me.
要你等罗拉的话,那我认为 这不是谈生意的好时候
If you're waiting for Lola, I don't think it's a good time to talk business.
她今天有点疯狂 实际上我是在等你
She's a bit on the distraught side today. Actually, I'm waiting for you.
罗拉和我已经聊过了
Lola and l have already spoken.
哦,是吗?你效率还真是高呀
Oh, you have, have you? You're a pretty fast worker.
那老绅士死后 罗拉成为那幅画的唯一主人了
With the old gentleman's passing, Lola has become sole owner of the painting,
从现在开始她就和我做生意
and she'll be dealing exclusively with me from now on.
难道你不忠于蒙楚的交易吗?
Aren't you gonna honor your deal with Menchu?
那看起来好像没必要了
That doesn't seem necessary anymore.
好了,我们要多久才能得到那幅画?
Now then, how soon can I have the painting?
随时都可以,我放弃了
You can have it anytime you like. I quit. If Menchu's out, so am l.
如果蒙楚退出的话,我也退出
随时都可以,我放弃了
You can have it anytime you like. I quit. If Menchu's out, so am l.
如果蒙楚退出的话,我也退出
朱丽娅!我正想给你电♥话♥呢
Julia! I was just calling you.
怎么了?
Um-- What is it?
听着,我刚才在葬礼上 看见了蒙特格里弗
Listen, I've just seen Montegrifo at the funeral.
别告诉我,我退出了
Don't tell me. I'm out.
他和罗拉婊♥子♥做了一个交易
He made a deal with that bitch Lola.
是
Yeah.
一旦我听说那老头发牢骚 我就知道要发生什么了
I knew it was gonna happen soon as I heard the old man had croaked.
他要我继续那幅画
He asked me to keep working on the painting.
我拒绝了
I said no.
你不能那样做
You can't do that.
什么意思?我想我对你忠诚的
W-What do you mean? I thought I was being loyal to you.
不,亲爱的,完成那幅画吧
No, darling, finish the painting.
听着,别担心我
Look, don't worry about me.
那是你的职业
It's your career.
要是你不完成的话 那会毁了你的名声
It'd ruin your reputation if you didn't finish it.
为什么突然改变想法? 前几天你是很痴狂了
Why the sudden change of heart? You went ape-shit the other night.
哦,我的哲学观是
Well, my philosophy is,
要是你想被♥操♥的话 你可以背靠着椅子尽情享受吧
if you're gonna get fucked, you might as well lie back and enjoy it.
那马科斯怎么样?
Well, what about Max?
他们不能再留他了 他们在他身上得不到什么的
They can't keep him much longer. They've got nothing on him.
马科斯没有杀那老头,是她干的
Max didn't kill the old man. She did.
谁,罗拉?还会有谁?
Who, Lola? Who else?
朱丽娅
Come on, Julia.
你在找这个黑王后,这就是她
You're looking for this black queen. She's it.
她下棋,她甚至穿了黑衣服
She plays chess. She even dresses in black.
她认为是马科斯干的 正是,那正好证明是她干的
- She thinks Max did it. - Exactly. That proves she did it.
她以前就针对他-
She's pointed the finger at him--
哦,宝贝,宝贝
Oh, baby, baby.
我们走吧,嗯?
Mmm. Let's get out of here, huh?
哦,朱丽娅. 嗨
Mm-hmm. Oh, Julia. Hi.
嗨
Hi.
那个晚上不会生气吧?
No hard feelings about the other night, huh?
拜,亲爱的
Bye, darling.
我可以-检查官 能问你一个问题吗?
Could l-- lnspector, could I have a word?
我正要问你同样的事情
I was just about to ask you the very same thing.
我叫人给你朋友,那个教授验了尸
I ordered an autopsy on your friend, the professor.
然后呢?
And?
死亡是…
Death was caused...
被…
by...
“一种器具打伤头引起的
"a blow on the head from a blunt instrument,
我知道
I knew it.
像是一块浴缸的边缘”
Like the edge of a bathtub. "
哦
Oh.
对不起让你失望了 不过没有不暴行的证据
Sorry to disappoint you, but there's no evidence of foul play.
上星期和我合作画画 的那两个人死了
Two people associated with the painting I'm working on have died in the last week,
每次我都发现其中一个在我门阶上
and each time I found one of these on my doorstep.
阿弗罗奥特加 唐.曼纽尔贝尔蒙迪
Alvaro Ortega, Don Manuel Belmonte.
你会感兴趣的知道我们 也给唐.曼纽尔验了尸
You might be interested to know that we've also done an autopsy on Don Manuel.
他有肺气肿死于窒息,是吗?
He had emphysema. He died of asphyxiation. Yeah?
那就是窒息的死亡法
That's how emphysemics die.
两颗棋子不能足够证明一个罪行
Two chess pieces are not evidence that a crime has been committed.
你怎么会改变想法 给阿弗罗验尸呢?
What made you change your mind and do an autopsy on Alvaro?
你引起了我的怀疑
Well, you raised my suspicions,
然后我在奥特加教授寓所找到这个
and then I found this in Prof. Ortega's apartment.
他把他得来的战利品记录下来了
He kept a record of his conquests.
他拿走了所有这些?
- He took all of these? - Mm-hmm.
那是罗拉贝尔蒙迪 那证明我的理论是对的!
That's Lola Belmonte. That proves my theory!
是吗?她和这两个死人有关
- Does it? - She was connected to both men who died.
你也是
So are you.
哈罗,蒙特格里弗先生? 我是朱丽娅.多拉
Hello. Senor Montegrifo? It's Julia Darro.
听着,我改变对那幅画的想法
Listen, I've changed my mind about the painting.
差不多完成了 现在停止画画很遗憾
It's almost finished. It'd be a shame to stop working on it now.
是
Yeah. Yes.
但我仍然认为你是一个王八蛋
But I still think you're a son of a bitch.
拜
Bye.
马科斯!你来这里干什么?
Max! What are you doing here?
我就住在附近
Uh, I was just in the neighborhood.
我想…
Thought l'd...
顺便来看看我的画进展如何了
drop in and see how my painting's getting along.
哦,你看到了,那走了吧
Okay, you've seen it. Now leave.
你会给我弄杯酒吗? 不,不会的,马科斯.我在做事
You gonna fix me a drink? No, I don't think so, Max. I'm working.
那你认为怎么样?
So, what do you think?
什么?
Of what?
我
Me.
哦,你开玩笑吧
Oh, you've got to be joking.
不,我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
蒙楚没告诉你我…有多好吗?
Didn't Menchu tell you how... good I am?
她说了你的鸡♥巴♥很小
She said you had a very tiny dick.
Mmm.
你知道,我想一个反常人…
You know, I'd think being raised by a pervert...
教给了你所有肉♥欲♥乐趣
would've taught you all about the pleasures of the flesh.
你获得了所有资格 滚开,马科斯!
You've got all the qualifications. Fuck off, Max!
兴奋了吗?
Lighten up, huh?
老实点吧
Do yourself a favor.
Aaah!
看看你怎么对我的脸了!
Look what you did to my face!
Yaah!
你这个婊♥子♥-
You bitch--
你的朋友吗?
Friend of yours?
他正要走
He was just leaving.
嘿
Hey--
我要报复你的
I'm gonna get you for this.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事,我得回去工作了
Yeah, I'm fine. I just have to get back to work.
马斯卡尔斯先生是谁?
Who's Mr. Muscles?
那幅画的一个主人
One of the owners of the painting.
你住在一个有趣的世界
Funny world you live in.
我在想那棋局和你生活之间的关系
I was thinking about the connection between the chess game and your life.
没有关系,所有一切都在我脑子里
There is no connection. It was all in my head.
我告诉你的这两个人 都是死于自然因素的
Both those men I told you about died of natural causes.
你不想听游戏的 下一步会是怎样吗?
So you don't wanna hear about what happens next in the game? No, I don't, thank you.
不,不想听,谢谢你
你不想听游戏的 下一步会是怎样吗?
So you don't wanna hear about what happens next in the game? No, I don't, thank you.
你不想听游戏的 下一步会是怎样吗?
So you don't wanna hear about what happens next in the game? No, I don't, thank you.
你给了马科斯哪个唇?
Which one of you gave Max the fat lip?
太棒了,公主!我们庆祝吧!
Brilliant, princess! Let's celebrate!
恺撒,你没事吧?你好像很奇怪
Cesar, are you all right? You look odd.
哦,我刚到看医生
Oh, I just came from the doctor.
总是让人不安的经历
Always an unsettling experience.
为什么?他说什么了?
电影精选列表