It's a mystery.
噢,我从没接吻过这么长时间
Wow. I haven't been kissed like that in a long time.
朱丽娅,我有话要说
Julia, there's something I want to say.
你骗谁,别耍我,我是认真的
You've been practicing. Don't make fun of me. I'm being serious.
再吻我
Do it again.
我记起来我为什么喜欢你了
Now I remember why I fell for you.
我只是…难道我们之间 不能保留一些无意义的事吗?
I just-- Can't we keep things meaningless between us?
不行
No.
我爱你
I love you.
好了,我得走了
That's it. I'm going.
怎么了?
What happened?
我做错什么了?
What did I do?
公主,你解开了 沉静500年的凶杀之谜
Princess, you've solved a 500-year-old murder mystery.
还没解开
I haven't solved anything.
当然你解开了
Of course you've solved it.
吃醋的丈夫杀了妻子的情人 为掩盖证据
Jealous husband kills wife's lover, covers up evidence.
公爵杀害了骑士
The duke killed the knight.
对我来说这再明白不过
Looks like an open and shut case to me.
为什么公爵在画中 指控自己为凶手?
Why would the duke commission a painting that accused him of murder?
公主,这正是问题所在
You've got me there, princess.
你了解像棋吗?象棋?干嘛?
Do you know anything about chess? Chess? Why?
因为我认为答案和象棋有联♥系♥
Because I think the answer has something to do with the chess game.
何以见得?
What gives you that idea?
范.休伊斯是画了两个人打牌
Well, when Van Huys painted it, he had the two men playing cards.
看见没?噢,多么聪明的公主!
Do you see? Oh, clever princess!
你认为骑士被杀害后
So you think Van Huys changed it to a chess game after the event.
范.休伊斯把扑克牌改成了象棋
After the knight was killed.
来隐喻这起谋杀
T o make some sort of comment about the murder.
指明真正的凶手
T o point the finger at the killer.
我不了解像棋
I don't know anything about chess.
那位是蒙特纳,我们就是冲他来的
That's Montaner, the one we're here to see.
他是巴塞罗那最出色的棋手
He's the best player in Barcelona.
这招够小阿飞受的了
That'll show the little punk.
嘿,吉普森人,起来面对现实吧
Hey, gypsy, wake up and meet your fate.
将军
- Check. - What happened?
形势如何?
将军
- Check. - What happened?
形势如何?
小混♥蛋♥要全线崩溃了
Little bastard turned the game completely upside down.
嘘!
Shh!
将军
Check.
这不是犯傻吗?
Did he do something stupid?
蠢材,他连皇后都不要了
Really stupid. He just gave away his queen.
将军…死棋
Check... mate.
给他钱
Pay him.
现在去找那大♥师♥还不合时宜
I don't think this is the moment for us to talk to the master.
不要回来
Don't come back.
对吉普森人说话要规矩点
Watch how you talk to a gypsy.
我们可能找到所要的人了
Could be we've found our man.
谁,他吗?他只是个街头混混而已
Who, him? He's a filthy street hustler.
我可不会让他靠近那幅画 没准让他偷了
I wouldn't let him near the painting. He'd probably steal it.
你想知道哪个黑棋将死白棋
You want to know which black piece took the white knight.
是的
Yes.
那你得把这盘象棋玩下去
You'd have to play the game backwards.
你行吗?当然
- Can you do that? - Yeah.
我想我行是吗?
I suppose I could. Will you?
不
No.
嘿,那是我省下来的!你不想要了
- Hey, I was saving that! - You didn't want it.
都已经变味了 亲爱的孩子,你为什么不帮我们?
It was stale anyway. Why won't you do this, dear boy?
因为如果你对像棋有所了解的话
Because if you knew anything about chess,
你就会明白我必须考虑
you'd understand that there are hundreds,
成百上千的可能性
maybe thousands of possibilities I'd have to go through.
对你来说太难了吗? 不是,是太烦了
- Too tough for you? - No. Too boring.
我不会关心谁在什么鸟地方 什么时候…
I couldn't care less who killed who...
把谁将死了
in some place I never heard of, whenever.
10,000银币能不能吊起你的胃口?
Would 1 0,000 pesetas make it more interesting?
现在给五千,搞定了再给五千
Five now, five when you work it out.
这玩意这么值钱? 不关你的事
- What's something like this worth then? - It's none of your business.
怎么定价的?按尺寸?按重量?
How do you price it? By the size? The weight?
别碰它!别碰!
Don't touch it! Don't touch it!
这可是500年的古画
It's 500 years old.
500年!真够老的
500 years old! That's pretty old.
好了,亲爱的,你意下如何?
Well, my dear, what do you say?
好吧,看在它这么古老的份上
Well, seeing as how it's so old,
现在10然后还是10
ten now and ten later.
叫我怎么说你好,恺撒?
- What did I tell you, Cesar?
你真是个贪财的街头混混好吧
Nothing but a greedy street hustler.
漂亮!
Okay. Bravo!
要多长时间?
How long will it take you?
我不知道
I don't know.
半个小时,一个星期,看情况了
Half an hour, a week. It depends.
这很重要,我们可以给你打电♥话♥吗?
It's very important. Can we call you?
可我是个贪婪的街头混混
But I'm a greedy street hustler.
我漂泊不定,没有电♥话♥
I live here and there. I don't have a phone.
那你给我电♥话♥…随时都行
Then you call me... anytime.
我会告诉你们的
I'll let you know.
我想我们的选择非常明智 对吗,朱丽娅?
I think we've made an excellent choice. Don't you, Julia?
要我来看,他倒是自鸣得意
Seems awfully pleased with himself, if you ask me.
他是个可爱的游民
And he's got a lovely bum.
恺撒,亲爱的 我觉得你和他是一丘之貉
Don't think you're quite his type, Cesar, dear.
你以为他喜欢 长着三个下巴的女人?
You think he prefers women with three chins?
你的票子得打水漂 我看我们再也见不到他了
Say good-bye to your money. I don't think we'll ever see him again.
别接,说我不在
Don't answer that. I'm not here.
亲爱的,能不能别干涉她?
Why don't you stay out of her life, mommie dearest?
为什么你不来? 朱丽娅,是阿弗罗
Why don't you? Julia, It's Alvaro.
我想你想的发疯了
I'm going crazy thinking about you.
我只是爱你那晚才会那样说
I meant what I said the other night. I love you.
你得再给我一次机会 我们能见面吗?
You have to give me another chance. Can we just meet up?
好啊,公主,你对我撒谎
Well, princess, you lied to me.
这个怎么解释?调查吗?
What did you call it? Research?
是调查
Well, it was research.
别理他!朱丽娅,无需和他解释
Leave her alone! Julia, you don't have to explain anything to him.
关你屁事
You stay out of this.
发生了什么事,公主?没什么
What happened, princess? Nothing happened.
一年前我就告诉你,我再跟你说一次 和他交往对你没好处!
I told a year ago, I tell you again. He's no good for you!
你怎么知道他对我没好处? 说得好!
How would you know what's good for me? Atta girl!
这是我的义务,我的公主
It's my job in life, my darling girl.
难道你不明白吗?
Don't you know that?
阿弗罗是条毒蛇
Alvaro is a snake.
你不知道他糟蹋了多少 像你这般大的花季少女
Do you know how many other little nymphets he was screwing at the same time as you?
就是没问题,也可能会染上性病
If nothing else, think of the possibilities of disease.
这令人无法容忍♥
It was an intolerable situation.
没错,恺撒,我说怎么这么奇怪…
Yes, Cesar, it always seemed strange to me...
阿弗罗会突然把朱丽娅抛弃了
the way Alvaro dropped Julia so abruptly.
你想暗示什么,我怎么知道
Whatever it is you're trying to imply, I'm sure I don't know.
是你,对不对?
It was you, wasn't it?
他从中作梗让他和我分手对吗?
You did something to make him break it off with me, didn't you?
他告诉你了吗?是不是你?
- Did he tell you that? - Well, was it you?
噢,这想法多么荒唐!
Oh, what a ridiculous notion!
我只是告诉他…
I merely told him--
他告诉他什么了? 噢,没什么,别紧张
- You told him what? - Oh, nothing. Never mind.
你做了什么 你这个多管闲事的老混♥蛋♥?
What did you do, you interfering old bitch?
坦白吧,恺撒
Out with it, Cesar.
我只是提醒他…
Well, I merely reminded him...
对于导师和学生交往
that the university has very strict rules...
大学里有严格规定…
about their professors consorting with students,
教务长碰巧是我的一个私人朋友
and that the dean happened to be a personal friend of mine.
不敢相信,你从没告诉过我
I can't believe it. You never even told me.
我现在告诉你
Well, I'm telling you now.
恺撒,我有时很讨厌你
Sometimes I hate you, Cesar.
噢,我一直爱你
Well, I'll always love you.
喂
电影精选列表