Claymore's insurance company made me get a security system.
我在做一件很有价值的事
I'm working on a very valuable piece.
你看,钥匙的密♥码♥是你的名字: C-E-S-A-R
Look. I made the key code in your name: C-E-S-A-R.
亲一下.小怪怪
Give me a kiss, you brat.
啊
Ugh.
讨厌
- La-dum! - I hate you.
要不要拿走?不,不用
- Shall I take it away? - No, don't.
看着我我非常适合这个房♥子
Look at me. I'm the size of a house.
这是戈第设计的
A house designed by Gaudi.
所有的曲线和点火的都很独特
All curves and lighter than air.
我还是讨厌你 早上这时候你来这里干什么?
I still hate you. What are you doing here at this hour of the morning?
我在附近,刚看了阿多尔夫
I was nearby. Just looking in on Udolfo.
阿多尔夫怎么样了?就要死了
How is Udolfo? Dying, actually.
对不起我还能做什么?
I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do?
我应该去看看他 不想任何人看到他
I should visit him. Doesn't want anyone to see him.
现在…准备盘子
Now... for the dishes.
恺撒,行了,我自己能做 不要把我当孩子对待
Cesar, please, I can do that. Stop treating me like a child.
可你是孩子亲爱的
But you are a child, darling.
你太忙乱了,我担心死你了
You're a mess. I've been worried sick about you.
你电♥话♥都不接
You don't even answer your phone.
恺撒,过来,我给你看点东西
Cesar, come here. I want to show you something.
什么?
What?
打扫自己的房♥间了吗?没有
You cleaned your room? No.
这是真正的范.休伊斯 但是还不完全
It's a genuine Van Huys. But that's not all.
X射线在这色素下面照出了 一片奇怪的阴影
The X rays revealed a strange cloud of pigment down here,
可我不知道是什么 所以我又用红外线照射
but I didn't know what it was, so I ordered some infrareds.
你看
And look.
这是隐藏的题字,看到吗?
It's a hidden inscription, do you see?
意思是:“谁吃了马”
It means "Who took the knight?"
到昨天为止我一直以为是指棋子
Until yesterday I thought it referred to one of the chess pieces,
可是后来阿弗罗说其中一人是骑士
but then Alvaro said one of the characters was a knight.
阿弗罗?你又去见他了?
Alvaro? Have you been seeing him again?
不是,他只是帮我研究,就这么简单
No. He's just been helping with the research, that's all.
你怎么能这么对我? 你知道我对他的感受
How can you do this to me? You know how I feel about him.
我什么也没做!
I'm not doing anything!
天哪,这就是蒙楚
God. That'll be Menchu.
我们去看主人
We're going out to see the owner.
不要生气,再见
Don't be cross. Bye.
你和阿弗罗交换了体液? 是的,某种程度上是
Did you and Alvaro exchange bodily fluids? Yeah, in a way.
真的?他想吻我 我对他的脸打了个喷嚏
You did? He tried to kiss me. I sneezed in his face.
很好啊,朱丽娅.我一定要试试
Very good, Julia. I must try that one sometime.
我不像你,蒙楚 我不能仅仅为了性趣和别人上♥床♥
I'm not like you, Menchu.
I can't just jump into bed with someone for the fun of it.
亲爱的,你受伤之后 封闭得像个鼓,你得放松
You're wound up tight as a drum, darling. You need to get laid.
有多久了?
How long has it been anyway?
哇,城♥堡♥,你从没告诉过我 唐.曼纽尔有这么富有
Wow. A castle. You never told me Don Manuel was this rich.
他不是的,再也不是了
He isn't. Not anymore.
这就是他卖♥♥画的原因
That's why he's selling the painting.
嗨
Hi.
请进,这个老混♥蛋♥情绪不好
Come on in. The old bastard's in a filthy mood,
当心
so be careful.
唐.曼纽尔,你还记得蒙楚,是吗?
Don Manuel, you remember Menchu, don't you?
她一手安排了棋赛的出♥售♥
She's arranging for the sale of The Chess Game.
为什么打扰我? 我给你画就是了,还要什么?
What are you bothering me for? I've given you the painting.
说了这人比较难相处
What more do you want?
唐.曼纽尔,我们对这画 进行了红外线处理
T old you he'd be difficult.
Don Manuel, we've had some infrareds done of the painting.
上面出现了隐藏的题字
They show a hidden inscription.
这可能是谁?
And who might you be?
朱丽娅.多拉.我在做康复工作
Julia Darro. I'm doing the restoration work.
这手稿上怎么说的?
And what does this inscription say?
“Quis nicavit equitem” 意思就是:“谁杀了马?”
Quis necavit equitem. It means "Who took the knight?"
我懂拉丁语,蒙楚先生
I know my Latin, Senorita Menchu.
我们要取得这些画不同部分的样品
We need permission to take samples of paint
from different parts of the painting.
我们想知道比较这些阴影 看看这题字是不是别人画上去的
We want to compare the pigments
to see if the inscription was painted over by someone else.
如果我们揭开了这个秘密 那么价格将会狂升
The price would go through the roof if we uncover the inscription.
这就是对你重要的原因 先生,可是我…
That may be what's important to you, Senorita Menchu, but l--
就这么算了,我们为什么 假装不需要钱?
Just let them get on with it. Why pretend we don't need the money?
你需要钱,我都快要死了
You need the money. I am dying.
叔叔,不要太俗气了
Don't be vulgar, Uncle.
给我一根不
- Give me one. - No.
靠近点,小姑娘
Come closer, little girl,
告诉我你的这个发现
and tell me about this discovery you've made.
噢,我觉得这是画家弄的 一个谜戏或是什么的
Well, I think it's some kind of puzzle or game the painter was playing.
我希望你能够帮我们解开
I was hoping you might help us figure it out.
我一生几乎每天都看着这幅画
I've looked at that painting almost every day of my life,
我没有线索
and I never had a clue.
你知道一些画中的人的情况吗?
Do you know anything about the people in the painting?
他们是我的先祖
They're my ancestors.
这幅肖像画是范.休伊斯画的…
Van Huys painted this sort of family portrait...
被一代代传了下来…
that's been handed down from generation to generation...
直到现在
until now.
那个年轻的棋手情况怎样?
Do you know anything about the younger player?
他是个名叫 罗格.D.阿♥拉♥斯的法国骑士
He was a French knight named Roger D'Arras.
他是个骑士
So he was a knight.
舅舅,不要 嗯
Uncle, don't! Mmm.
老人是需要找点小乐子的
An old man needs his little pleasures.
你说到了那个名叫罗格的骑士
You were saying about Roger, the knight.
勃垦第和法国…
Burgundy and France...
都想占奥斯登堡为己有
each wanted to bring Ostenburg within their borders.
年轻的罗格是法国国王的使者…
Young Roger was an emissary of the French king...
他被派来商洽接管事宜
sent to negotiate the takeover.
可奥斯登堡 被勃垦第接收了是的
But Ostenburg was absorbed by Burgundy. Of course.
因此我认为可以大胆设想 那个比阿特丽克斯勃垦第…
So I think it's safe to assume that Beatrix of Burgundy...
有更大更强的说服力
had the greater powers of persuasion.
马科斯!
Max!
你这个老笨蛋!
You stupid old fool!
你们最好走吧,他一时还好不了
I think you'd better leave. He's not gonna be much good after this.
真抱歉打扰你们了
- I'm so sorry if we've upset you.
马科斯,测试结果如何?
Max, what about the tests?
你允许他们这样做了吗?
Do they have your permission to do the tests?
等等,女孩们
By the way, girlie,
“尼卡维特”不是“拿”的意思
"Necavit" doesn't mean "take."
它的意思只会是“杀”或者“屠♥杀♥”
It can only mean "kill" or "slaughter."
因此问题的实质在于…
So the real question is...
“谁把骑士杀了?”
"Who killed the knight?"
光泽面层把题字和覆盖 在上面的颜料分隔开了
"A layer of varnish separates the inscription from the pigment that covers it,
结论是题字是在油画完成之后…
"leading to the conclusion that the inscription was covered up...
被写上去的…
"after the painting was finished...
可能出自另一只手
and probably by another hand. "
谁杀了骑士?
Who killed the knight?
女士,黎明时分…
"Lady, the same dew...
你的花♥园♥同一滴露水 凝霜于玫瑰…
"that frosts the roses in your garden when morning breaks...
让血滴倾洒于疆场…
"lets drops of blood fall in the battlefield...
像我心中的泪
"like tears in my heart,
我眼中的泪…
"in my eyes...
我手臂上的泪
and in my arms. "
记得我是怎么对你说的
Remember what I told you.
这可是职业诗人写的!
It's professional!
写这首诗的 是个年轻的骑士,名叫…
The man who wrote those lines was a young knight called--
罗格.D.阿♥拉♥斯没错
- Roger D'Arras. - Not bad.
可我敢打赌你不知道他是写给谁的
But I'll bet you don't know who he wrote them for.
谁? 比阿特丽克斯勃垦第
- Who? - Beatrix of Burgundy.
公爵的妻子吗? 他们是情人
- The duke's wife? - They were lovers.
可他们是政♥治♥上的敌人 这拦不住他们的
But they were political enemies. That didn't stop them.
其他人会“成全”他们的 什么意思?
- Someone else did. - What do you mean?
他们相爱但是失踪了
They loved and lost.
有人谋杀了骑士
Somebody murdered the knight.
谁杀的?
Who killed the knight?
我不知道
I don't know.
这还是个谜
电影精选列表