还有你的兄弟,唐.曼纽尔?
And your own brother, Don Manuel?
哈!
还有你的兄弟,唐.曼纽尔?
And your own brother, Don Manuel?
哈!
他早就该死了
Ha!
哈!
他早就该死了
Ha!
He deserved to die years ago.
不管怎样,都是为了你
Anyway, that was for you.
不管怎样,都是为了你
不管怎样,都是为了你
你杀了蒙楚也是为了我?是为了我?
And you killed Menchu for me too? That was for me?
那是个意外
That was an accident.
但是非常的幸运 她准备要烧了你的房♥子
But a very lucky one. She was about to set fire to your life.
你真是个疯了!
You're out of your mind!
还有罗拉.她了?
And Lola. What about her?
我跟她没有一点冲突
I didn't really have anything against her.
但是也是为了你
But that's for you too.
那下一步你为了我,要杀谁了?
What are you gonna do for me next?
杀多蒙尼克?杀我?
那下一步你为了我,要杀谁了?
What are you gonna do for me next?
杀多蒙尼克?杀我?
不,我亲爱的
Kill Domenec? Kill me?
杀多蒙尼克?杀我?
不,我亲爱的
Kill Domenec? Kill me?
No, my dearest child.
我要杀了我自己
No, my dearest child.
我要杀了我自己
哦,那杀呀!快点呀!刚好解脱了!
I'm going to kill me.
我要杀了我自己
哦,那杀呀!快点呀!刚好解脱了!
I'm going to kill me.
Well, go ahead! Do it! Good riddance!
恺撒,不要!
为什么不?
Cesar, don't!
恺撒,不要!
为什么不?
Cesar, don't!
Why not?
现在你恨我,不是吗?
You hate me now, don't you, darling?
现在你恨我,不是吗?
我是的
You hate me now, don't you, darling?
我是的
你现在不会原谅恺撒了,是吗?
With every fiber of my being.
我是的
你现在不会原谅恺撒了,是吗?
With every fiber of my being.
You'd never forgive Cesar now, would you?
不会 那你为什么不开枪了?
- Never. - Then why don't you do it?
不要激我
Don't tempt me.
站起来,拿起枪
Stand up straight, raise the gun,
对着这里
point it right here.
就像你说的那样!
不要这样对我!
Don't do this to me!
就像你说的那样!
就像你说的那样!
住嘴!不要那样对我说!
Do as you're told!
就像你说的那样!
住嘴!不要那样对我说!
Do as you're told!
我想怎样说就怎样说!
Stop it! Don't speak to me like that!
I'll speak to you any way I please!
那现在就杀呀!
I'll speak to you any way I please!
那现在就杀呀!
Now do it!
那现在就杀呀!
那现在就杀呀!
不!
No!
将死
不!
Checkmate.
将死
不!
Checkmate.
No!
他快要死了,你知道
He was dying, you know.
他快要死了,你知道
他快要死了,你知道
我应该知道
I should have known.
所有他才这样做
In a way, that's why he did this.
他知道他要死了
He knew he was going to die,
并且他想知道 在他死后,你过的很好
and he wanted to be sure that you would be provided for after he was gone.
他说什么呀?那画现在是你的
What's he talking about? The painting's hers now.
我的?那画不是属于恺撒的
Mine? The painting didn't belong to Cesar.
那是反话,是的
That's the irony. It did.
他是贝尔蒙迪家族的最后一个
He was the last of the Belmonte line.
在这个老人和罗拉后 他是下一个继承人…
After the old man and Lola, he was next in succession...
并且他把一切都给你了 土地,城♥堡♥…
and he left everything to you-- the land, the castle--
她发财了!朱丽娅,你发财了!
She's rich! Julia, you're rich!
哦!你的话真恶心!
Ohh! What a horrible thing to say!
不要担心,这里没有人赚了
Don't worry. No one makes money here.
你同时也继承了那所有的债务
You've also inherited all the debts that go with the estate.
这么说她没有发?
So she's not rich?
一贫如洗
Poor as a church mouse.
哦,好
Oh, well.
来的快,也去的快
Easy come, easy go.
可怜的恺撒
Poor Cesar.
[外来语]
"Quis Necavit Equitem."
“谁杀了那个骑士?”
"Who killed the knight?"
奥斯登堡大公国
The Grand Duchy of Ostenburg,
是在敌对的勃银第与法国…
a strategically important principality on the border...
之间战略位置重要的一个国家
between the warring kingdoms of Burgundy and France.
费迪南公爵委?制♥作♥一幅画…
Duke Ferdinand commissions a painting...
来纪念来访的朋友
to commemorate the visit of his friend Roger D'Arras,
法国国王的使者罗格.D.阿♥拉♥斯
emissary of the king of France.
老公爵并不知道
Unbeknownst to the old duke,
他的年轻的妻子 勃银第的比阿特丽克斯
his young wife, Beatrix of Burgundy,
勾引这名英勇的骑士
seduces the gallant knight.
这在历史上是很有名的
This much is known to history.
其余的关于这幅画的…
The rest is in the picture--
一些激♥情♥,欺骗 政♥治♥流言什么的…
a tale of passion, deceit, of political intrigue...
在艺术历史上都是没有记载的
unparalleled in the history of art.
隐藏的题字,埋藏的祈祷
The hidden inscription, buried beneath layers of pigment for over 500 years,
到现在到没有得到验证
unrevealed to the rest of the world until today.
行了
Come on.
女士们,先生们,现在竞拍开始
Now, ladies and gentlemen, I intend to start the bidding... You've heard this before.
这些你以前都听说过
女士们,先生们,现在竞拍开始
Now, ladies and gentlemen, I intend to start the bidding... You've heard this before.
女士们,先生们,现在竞拍开始
Now, ladies and gentlemen, I intend to start the bidding... You've heard this before.
三千万开始我们走,嘘!
at 30 million pesetas. Let's go. Shh!
有人出价三千万吗? 谢谢你,第二排的先生
Do I hear 30 million pesetas? Thank you, sir, in the second row.
三千五百万 女士们,先生们,三千五百万
Thirty-five million pesetas, ladies and gen-- Thirty-five million over there.
四千万
Forty million pesetas.
四千万了,夫人,谢谢,四千万了
That's 40 million pesetas. Thank you very much, madam. Forty million.
四千五百万,有人出四千五百万了?
Forty-five million pesetas. Do I hear 45 million pesetas?
非常感谢,先生,谢谢,四千五百万
Thank you very much, sir. Thank you. Forty-five million.
五千万,女士们,先生们
Fifty million pesetas, ladies and gentlemen.
有人出五千一百万吗 非常感谢,夫人
Can I please hear-- Fifty-one million. Thank you very much, madam.
五千一百万,五千一百万…
Fifty-one million pesetas. Fifty-one mill--
五千二百万,谢谢你 先生,五千二百万
Fifty-two million. Thank you very much, sir. Fifty-two million pesetas.
有人出五千三百万吗?
Can I hear 53 million pesetas?
五千三百万,女士们,先生们 这幅漂亮的图画
Fifty-three million, ladies and gentlemen, for this magnificent picture.
五千四百万,非常感谢,先生
Fifty-four million! Thank you very much, sir.
五千四百万,先生
Fifty-four million pesetas. Thank you, sir.
五千五百万,五千五百万 女士们,先生们,来呀
Fifty-five million. Fifty-five. Now, come along, ladies and gentlemen.
谁出五千五百万 非常感谢,第三排的女士
Who'll do 55 million pese-- Thank you very much indeed, madam, in the third row.
我出五千五百万
I've got 55 million pesetas. Fifty-six million pesetas on the table.
五千六百万成交
我出五千五百万
I've got 55 million pesetas. Fifty-six million pesetas on the table.
剧终
我出五千五百万
I've got 55 million pesetas. Fifty-six million pesetas on the table.
电影精选列表