Hello.
阿弗罗?
Alvaro?
阿弗罗?
Alvaro?
阿弗罗,是我
Alvaro, it's me.
嗯!
Mm!
你没事吧?
You okay?
不会留你太久,就问几个问题
I won't keep you long. Just a few questions.
你们俩今晚在这儿干什么了?
What were you doing here tonight?
阿尔法…奥特加教授在辅♥导♥我
Alva-- Professor Ortega was helping me with some work.
什么样的辅♥导♥?我重修油画
What kind of work is that? I restore paintings.
我过去是他的学生
I used to be a student of his.
看来他是个有意思的人
He seems to have been an interesting man.
他是被谋杀的吗?
Was he murdered?
我怀疑
I doubt it.
洗澡间出事故是常事
Bathroom accidents are very common.
为什么这么问? 你有我不知道的内♥幕♥吗?
Why? Do you know something I don't?
没有
No.
要不要我申请验尸?
Do you want me to order an autopsy?
你和奥特加教授有情感瓜葛吗?
Were you emotionally involved with Professor Ortega?
没有
No.
公主!
Princess!
亲爱的,怎么了?出什么事了?
Sweetie, what is it? What happened?
告诉恺撒.是你把他杀了,对吗?
T ell Cesar. You killed him, didn't you?
把他杀了?你说什么? 你心里明白!
Killed him? What are you talking about? You know!
我说的是阿弗罗!阿弗罗死了?
I'm talking about Alvaro! Alvaro's dead?
别跟我装纯洁了! 噢,我可怜的人,来
Don't play innocent with me! Oh, my poor darling. Here.
你杀了他!你把他杀了!
You killed him! You killed him!
你不想让他靠近我 所以你把他杀了!
You wanted to keep him away from me, and you killed him!
我从来没有做过!
I would never!
噢,不会吗?那你告诉我 你一整个晚上都在干嘛?
Oh, no? Then tell me where you've been all evening!
那儿,看到了吗?
There. You see?
我是下流了点
I was only being naughty.
没事了,拉西德,回床上去
It's all right, Rashid. Go back to bed.
对不起,恺撒
I'm so sorry, Cesar.
我怎么能怀疑你呢?
How could l have suspected you?
告诉我发生什么事了?
Tell me what happened?
他真的被杀了吗?
Was he really killed?
不,我不知道
No. I don't know.
警方不是这么看的
The police don't think so.
是我发现的他
It's just that I found him,
你是那么的生气
and I remembered how angry you were.
你很生气,可怜的宝贝 我真是个蠢材
Of course you did, poor baby. I was such a fool.
不,别这么说
No. Don't say that.
你是我最重要的人
You're the only one that's ever meant anything to me.
我这么害怕,因为我以为失去你了
That's why I was so scared because I thought I'd lose you.
对不起,我真不理智
I'm sorry. I'm not making any sense.
不是的,亲爱的,你很理智
Of course you are, darling.
我们俩总是这样,对吗?
It was always the two of us, wasn't it?
总是作对
Against the world.
就我们俩没有其他家人
No families but each other.
就我们,你和我
Just us. You and me.
你现在已经长大 成为了一个漂亮的成功女人
And now you've grown into a beautiful, successful woman.
这让我非常自豪
It makes me so proud.
可我也非常心碎 因为你不再需要我了
But it also breaks my heart because you don't need me anymore.
我一直都需要你,恺撒
I'll always need you, Cesar.
我会一直爱你
I'll always love you.
阿弗罗的事我非常难过,真的
I'm sorry about Alvaro. Truly.
你知道现在几点了吗? 不知道
Do you know what time it is? No.
现在是凌晨3点
It's after 3:00 in the morning.
你要我走
You want me to go away.
找到答案了吗?
Did you find the answer?
我把这盘下完了 要我给你看最后几步吗?
I worked the game backwards. You want me to show you the last few moves?
那就是你应该做的,不是吗?
That's what you're being paid to do, isn't it?
白方的计划要进攻这个地方
White's plan is to attack this area here,
所以白方的第一步就是骑士对相
so white's first move is white knight to bishop four,
来威胁这里的黑王后
threatening the black queen over here.
那王后干什么呢?她可走这或是这
So what does the queen do? She could move here or here, but that would box her in.
但那会困死她
那王后干什么呢?她可走这或是这
So what does the queen do? She could move here or here, but that would box her in.
那王后干什么呢?她可走这或是这
So what does the queen do? She could move here or here, but that would box her in.
她最好要这样走 我不知道你在说什么
So her best move is this. I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.
我会使之简单化,第一:黑骑士对车
I'll make it simple. One: black knight to castle three,
来威胁白骑士和相
threatening the white knight and bishop four.
第二:白骑士吃了黑骑士
Two: white knight takes black knight.
是,那谁抓白骑士呢?
Yeah, but who takes the white knight?
黑王后
The black queen.
比阿特丽克斯?
Beatrix?
她成功了吗?
She did it?
你错了,那是不可能的
You're wrong. That's impossible.
他们是秘密情人 她怎么会想杀他呢?
They were secret lovers. Why would she want to kill him?
女人跟男人做♥爱♥ 是有很多不同的原因
Women make love to men for lots of different reasons.
也许对她来说有原因
Maybe there was something in it for her.
对她来说有原因
There was something in it for her.
她扩大了她家庭的力量
She expanded her family's power.
奥斯登堡是勃银第的一部分
Ostenburg was part of Burgundy.
罗格是法国使者,法国是个威胁 她要除去那个威胁
Roger was the emissary of France. France was a threat. She got rid of the threat.
我真不知道你在说什么
I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.
好,所以现在我们打平了
Okay. So now we're even.
不是
No.
你欠我10,000块
You owe me 1 0,000 pesetas.
你在看什么?
What are you looking at?
只是核查一下什么?
Just checking. What?
看看你屁♥股♥上有没有粘到什么东西
T o see if you got something stuck up your arse.
你是如此一个-
You are such a--
在你门阶上捡到的
It was on your doorstep.
什么这么好笑? 没什么,对不起,进来吧
- What's so funny? - Nothing. I'm sorry. Come in.
他想再看看那幅画 好的,看吧
- He wanted to see the painting again. - Yes, sure, by all means.
唐.曼纽尔,我们查出谁杀了骑士
Don Manuel, we figured out who killed the knight.
是她吗?你怎么知道?
Was it her? How did you know?
我一直被家庭证件中寻找
I've been poking around in the family papers,
我找到一封费迪南公爵 写给那个画家的信
and I found a letter that Duke Ferdinand wrote to the painter.
范.休伊斯吗? 信中说了什么?
Van Huys? What did it say?
我把它记下来了
I wrote it down.
你读读看
You read it.
“我知道没有复仇的可能性 范.休伊斯主人
"l know there is no possibility of vengeance, Master Van Huys.
“她,像我一样,只是那些 更有力量男人的一种工具…
"She, like me, is just a tool of more powerful men...
“那些想从地图上 抹去奥斯登堡的男人
"who want to erase Ostenburg from the map.
“但我想要正义 即使那仅仅是为了我自己
"But I want justice, even if it's only for myself.
“即使那只会使得她 知道我所知道的
"Even if it's only so that she knows that I know.
我信任你的机灵和你的手艺”
I trust in your ingenuity and your hands. "
公爵知道比阿特丽克斯杀了骑士
So the duke knew that Beatrix had killed the knight.
但他不能公众控告她
But he couldn't accuse her publicly.
因此他让范.休伊斯 把指控隐藏在那幅画中
So he had Van Huys hide the accusation in the painting.
难道不漂亮吗?
Isn't it beautiful?
伟大的艺术总是充满奇迹和神秘的
Great art is full of wonder and mystery.
你让我意识到…
You've made me realize...
我有多么喜欢这副画
just how much I love this painting.
如果你不出♥卖♥♥♥的话,老头
If you don't go through with this sale, old man,
我发誓我会杀了你
I swear I will kill you.
别傻了,马科斯 马科斯会情不自禁地装傻
- Don't be stupid, Max. - Max can't help being stupid.
唐.曼纽尔,题字在这下面
Don Manuel, the inscription's down here.
可以把它拆开吗? 当然可以,小女孩
- Do I have your permission to uncover it? - Of course, little girl.
公爵等待正义已经500年了
The duke has waited 500 years for justice.
你最后要把它给他
You are finally going to give it to him.
他是谁呀? 哦,他是我的监护人
- Who is that? - Oh, he's my guardian.
我还小的时候我爸妈就死了
My parents died when I was young, and he brought me up.
是他把我带大的
我还小的时候我爸妈就死了
My parents died when I was young, and he brought me up.
我还小的时候我爸妈就死了
My parents died when I was young, and he brought me up.
为什么这么问?你认识他吗?
Why? Do you know him?
他是…我弟弟
He's... my brother.
你从未说过你有弟弟
电影精选列表