You never said you had a brother.
别担心,罗拉.在遗嘱上没提到他
Don't worry, Lola. He's not in the will.
我已经40年没看见他了
I haven't seen him in 40 years, and I don't mind if I never do.
也不在乎永远见不到他
我已经40年没看见他了
I haven't seen him in 40 years, and I don't mind if I never do.
我已经40年没看见他了
I haven't seen him in 40 years, and I don't mind if I never do.
恺撒从未说过他的家庭
Cesar never spoke of his family.
没有,我想他不会说的
No, I don't imagine that he would.
我们该想想办法?
Shouldn't we do something?
或许只要一些水就没事了
Uh, perhaps a little water.
他不会有事吧?
Will he be all right?
也许吧
Maybe.
这次不会有事
This time.
嘿,猜猜是什么 多蒙尼克解开了棋局
Hey, guess what. Domenec solved the chess game.
聪明的孩子,我就知道 我们可以指望他的
Clever boy. I knew we could count on him.
还有?黑王后吃了白骑士
And? The black queen took the white knight.
不是吧!
You don't say!
比阿特丽克斯,勃垦第婊♥子♥ 干了那种卑鄙的事
So Beatrix, the bitch of Burgundy, did the dirty deed.
没错
Yeah.
你的祖先
Your ancestor.
你怎么会有那种想法,公主?
What ever gave you that idea, princess?
今天我看见了你哥哥
I saw your brother today.
那个老王八蛋怎么样?
How was the old bastard?
实际上我觉得他很可爱
I thought he was rather sweet, actually.
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you ever tell me?
那是一个肮脏的故事,公主
It's a sordid tale, princess,
很不适合你听
not fit for your delicate ears.
我已经过21岁了 你认为我不能处理吗?
I'm over 21. Don't you think I could handle it now?
哦,我还是小男孩的时候
Well, when I was a boy,
我亲爱的哥哥…
my darling brother...
在一个妥协的位置抓住了我…
caught me in a rather compromising position...
和那个司机
with the chauffeur.
你♥爸♥妈发现了吗?
And your parents found out?
你更可爱的曼纽尔告诉了他们
Your rather sweet Manuel told them.
总之他们把我赶出那个房♥子
Anyway, they threw me out of the house,
告诉我永远不要回到他们的门阶了
told me never to darken their doorstep again,
然后我真的没回去了
and I haven't.
可怜的恺撒
Poor Cesar.
但愿你告诉了我
I wish you'd told me.
为什么?这是不重要的,公主
Why? It's not important, princess.
我永远都不想和他们的世界有关联
I never wanted anything to do with their world.
我唯一钦佩的人就是那个司机
The only person I admired was the chauffeur.
我真的爱你,恺撒
I do love you, Cesar.
介意我处理这幅画吗?
Do you mind terribly that I'm working on the painting?
亲爱的,事实总是遥远的
Darling, nothing could be further from the truth.
再次看到它给我唤回了 童年时最开心的时刻
Seeing it again has brought back the happiest part of my childhood.
一段我完全忘记的时光
A part I'd completely forgotten about because the rest was so ghastly.
因为其它的部分太可怕了
一段我完全忘记的时光
A part I'd completely forgotten about because the rest was so ghastly.
因为其它的部分太可怕了
看看这
Watch this.
怎么了?发生什么了?
What is it? What's happened?
阿多尔夫.他不是-
Udolfo. He's not--
随风而去了
Gone with the wind.
那是一个原则问题,公主
It's a question of principle, darling.
我是说,为什么拍卖♥♥♥房♥♥ 要获得比我更高的百分比?
I mean, why should the auction house have a higher percentage than me?
毕竟,我找到了那幅该死的画
After all, I found the bloody painting. I did all the work.
我做成了所有工作
毕竟,我找到了那幅该死的画
After all, I found the bloody painting. I did all the work.
毕竟,我找到了那幅该死的画
After all, I found the bloody painting. I did all the work.
是,那确实很有才华…
Yeah, it was brilliant...
你怎么发现那隐藏的题字
how you discovered that hidden inscription.
原谅我,朱丽娅.我是一个傻子
Forgive me, Julia. I'm a fool.
哦
Ohh.
我当然不是说贬低你的贡献
And I certainly didn't mean to demean your contribution.
我怎么能呢?那是无价的
How could l? It's priceless.
如今你说“无价”值多少?
So what would you say "priceless" is worth these days?
哦,我会给你一个百分比,好吗?
Well, I'm giving you one percent, aren't l?
是吗?
Are you?
有趣,以前你从未说过
Funny. You never mentioned it before.
哦,是吗?肯定是我一时给忘了
Oh, didn't l? It must have slipped my mind.
我一直都以为你知道,亲爱的
Well, I always meant for you to have it, darling.
我发誓
I swear.
两个女孩坐在一起 总是一个不好的预兆
Two girls sitting together. Always a bad sign.
现在是三个女孩坐在一起
Well, now it's three girls sitting together.
我的天,我们今晚在发火花, 蒙楚.那是新牙吗?
My, we're sparkling tonight, Menchu. Are those new teeth?
我喜欢我朋友发出卡嗒声的时候
I love it when my friends click.
寻找一个漂泊的天才 是吗,亲爱的?
Looking for stray talent, are we, darling?
在艺术的世界里,那是永无止境的
In the world of art, it's a never-ending quest.
尤里卡!
Eureka!
别动,那个是我的
Hands off. That one's mine.
艰难的交易
Mmm. Rough trade.
怎么回事,马科斯? 那老头决定从市场上带走那幅画
What is it, Max?
The old man has decided to take the painting off the market.
什么?不,他没门
What? No, he can't.
他又一次爱上了它
He fell in love with it all over again.
那不是我的错,马科斯
That's not my fault, Max.
不是吗?
No?
那么你说是谁的错?
Well, then whose fucking fault is it?
我被彻底毁灭了!
I am fucking ruined!
你被毁灭了?我还更糟糕
You're ruined? I'm fucking more ruined.
你不能责备唐.曼纽尔 因为他想和那幅画度过晚年
You can't blame Don Manuel for wanting to spend his last days with the painting.
我责备你当心,亲爱的
I blame you. Careful, darling.
马科斯!
- Max!
住手,恺撒
- Stop it, Cesar.
我真的很喜欢这样
- I'm really enjoying this.
不知道我能不能放手
I don't know if l can let go.
他都是你的,亲爱的
He's all yours, darling.
来,朱丽娅.我带你回家
Come, Julia. I'm taking you home.
Aah! Ohh!
你和我玩游戏吗? 此刻,我在和我自己玩
- Are you playing games with me? - At the moment, I'm playing with myself.
是你那个晚上 把这留在我门阶上的吗?
Did you leave this on my doorstep the other night?
这是我的,难以容忍♥ 怎么会在你手上
These are mine. Couldn't afford the kind you're holding in your hand.
这是古董象牙
That's antique ivory.
是手工雕刻的,非常贵重
Hand-carved. Very valuable.
那你没有留下?
So you didn't leave it?
你能把它们 在那幅画里面凑合起来吗?
Can you set up the pieces the way they are in the painting?
当然可以
Sure.
只是一点芹菜而已
- It's only a bit of celery.
前几天我的一个朋友死了
A friend of mine died the other day.
警♥察♥说那是意外,但我认为是谋杀
Police say it was an accident, but I think it might have been murder.
你认为那与这盘棋局有关
And you think it has something to do with this chess game.
他是一个白骑士?
Was he a white knight?
黑王后吃了白骑士后 下一步是怎样?
What happens after the black queen takes the white knight?
下一步白方要做什么?
What does white do next?
我看得出来白方最好是这样走
The best move I can see white making is this.
他给自己安置了对国王的一个攻击
He's positioned himself for an attack on the king.
黑方要怎么办?简单
- What does black do? - Easy.
黑兵对骑士将军
Black pawn to knight four. Check.
白方只有撤退国王了,别无选择了
Now, white has no choice but to withdraw the white king.
王国对到车二位
King to castle two.
然后呢?
And then?
黑王后吃掉白车
Black queen takes white castle.
将军
Check.
今天送来了这个
This was sent today.
[西班牙语]
你叔叔的事真的很抱歉 我很喜欢他
I'm really sorry about your uncle. I liked him.
警♥察♥逮捕了马科斯
The police have arrested Max.
马科斯?为什么?
Max? Why?
他们认为他谋杀了我叔叔
They think he murdered my uncle.
我也这样认为
And so do l.
你只是难过 我肯定你不是那个意思
You're just upset. I'm sure you don't mean what you're saying.
是,真的
Yes, I do.
你不了解他,你像我一样不了解他
You don't know him. You don't know him like I do.
电影精选列表