Stay right there.
我们再也不能这样做了
We can't ever do that stuff again.
-弗兰克... -我们现在必须停止
-Frank. -We have to stop now...
如果我们还想回归正常 不想最终成为变♥态♥的话
if we want any chance to be normal and not end up perverts.
你想成为一个基佬吗?
Do you want to be a faggot?
一个同性恋?
A queer?
你想下地狱吗?
Do you want to go to hell?
因为这是一种疾病
'Cause it's a sickness!
被上帝厌弃
And God hates it.
不要再靠近我...
Don't ever come near me...
也别再跟我说话
or talk to me again.
弗兰克
我永远不会是正常的 我是一个变♥态♥ 我是一个同性恋
原谅我 山姆
-他为什么去湖边? -我知道怎么回事 贝丝
-Why do you think he's at the lake? -'Cause I know what happened there, Beth.
我知道弗兰克喝醉的时候是什么样
I know how Frank is when he gets drunk.
左边应该有一个门
There should be a gate up here on the left.
该死的
Fuck.
这边
This way.
也许他去游泳了?
Maybe he went for a swim?
我们从来不会摘掉项链
He'd never take these off.
弗兰克!
Frank!
该死的!
Fuck! Fuck!
你为什么在我房♥间?
Why are you in my room?
弗兰克?
Frank?
-你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥ -什么?
-You fucking idiot of a moron! -What? What?
你知道我刚刚经历了什么吗?
Do you know what you just put me through?
我只是去游泳 我找不到我的车了
I just went for a swim. I couldn't find my car.
-天啊 -给我清醒点 弗兰克
-Jesus. -Wake up... the fuck up, Frank!
-不是只有你经历过... -闭嘴!
-You're not the only one something bad happened to. -Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
-还有人爱你 -是啊 人们都是白♥痴♥
-There are people who love you. -Yeah, well, people are idiots.
该死的
Fuck.
你这混♥蛋♥
Oh, you motherfucker.
很好
Fine.
去吧 毁掉自己
Go ahead, destroy yourself.
-毁掉我们 -我们
-Destroy us. -Us?
我们是什么鬼? 我讨厌我们 我们是怪胎 干杯
What the fuck is us? I hate us.We're freaks. Cheers.
-去你♥妈♥的♥! -弗兰克叔叔 不要!
- Fuck you! -Uncle Frank, don't!
-他只是想帮你! -住手
-He's just trying to help you. - Stop it!
-去你♥妈♥的♥! -停下来!
- Fuck you! -Stop it!
-滚开!去你♥妈♥的♥! -停下来!
-Get off me! -Fucker! Stop it!
你这混♥蛋♥!
You motherfucker!
你这个基佬!你这个娘娘腔!
You faggot!You pussy!
基佬!
Faggot!
弗兰克 没事了
Frank, it's okay.
住手!
Stop!
沃利 你不追上去吗?
Wally, aren't you going to follow him?
你甚至没勇气当着我的面说 是吗?
Couldn't even say it to my face, could you?
懦夫
Coward.
塞缪尔拉希特 生于1928年5月14日 卒于1944年11月15日
我做了什么?
What did I do?
天啊
Oh, God!
天啊
Oh, God.
山姆...
Sam.
原谅我
Forgive me.
原谅我
Forgive me.
哦 塞缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
山姆
Sam.
弗兰克
Frank.
我没有家人
I have no family.
你有我
You have me.
我是你的家人 你也是我的家人
I'm your family, and you're mine.
直到死亡将我们分开
Till death.
你知道 我知道 上帝知道
You know it, I know it, and God knows it.
这才是最重要的
And that's all that matters.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你应该道歉
You should be.
妈妈让我保证找到你后 带你回去
Mama made me promise if I found you, I'd bring you back.
我不想看到他们 贝丝
I don't want to see them, Beth.
所以 几年前
But, so years ago, when you told me
你说我应该成为我想成为的人
I should be what I want to be,
而不是别人期望我成为的人 那都是胡扯吗?
not what other people want me to be, that was just bullshit?
那次谈话改变了我的人生
You know, that conversation changed my life.
现在我发现你不能成为自己
Now I find out you can't be who you are
除非你身边没有人反对
unless nobody around you disagrees with it.
我觉得你会想...
I thought you, uh...
你会想拿回去
you might want this back.
你想去见我的家人吗?
You want to go meet my fucking family?
除非你先洗个澡
If you take a shower first.
弗兰克 这味道就像 斯里兰卡的下水道 天啊
Ugh, Frank, it's like the sewers of Sri Lanka.Geez.
她没有撞车
At least she didn't crash the car.
这家伙是谁?
Who the fuck is this guy?
嗨 迈克
Hey, Mike.
弗兰克
Frank.
我有三个字要给你
I got two words for you.
没...
No
问题
problem.
你是我的大哥
You're my big brother.
不管你是怎样的人 都没问题
Whatever you are, no problem.
嘿 迈克
Hey, Mike, uh...
这是瓦利德
this is Walid.
-嘿 伙计 叫我沃利 -好的
-Hey, man. Call me Wally. -Okay.
没问题
No problem.
谢谢你 凯蒂
Thank you, Kitty.
我得告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
这让我更喜欢你了
This makes me like you even more.
-是吗? -是啊
-Yeah? -Yeah.
我的理发师是同性恋
My hairdresser is gay.
他是全世界最搞笑的人
Oh. He is the most hilarious person in the whole world.
我真的想把你介绍给他认识
I really want to introduce you to him.
-我们估计有很多共同点 -是的
-We have so much in common, probably. -Yes!
沃利 这是我弟妹 凯蒂
Wally, this is my sister-in-law, Kitty.
我喜欢你的名字
I love your name. Yeah.
天啊!你真好闻!
Oh, God, you smell so good!
你们的味道都很好闻吗?
Do you all smell good?
是的
Yes.
跟我来
Come with me. Come on.
我为你感到骄傲
I am so proud of you.
这一定是沃利
And this must be Wally.
内瓦
Neva. Oh!
你正是我想象的样子
You're exactly how I imagined you.
我想见你很久了
Oh, I've been wanting to meet you for so long.
我也是
Me, too.
欢迎
Welcome.
这是波 嘿 波
This is Beau. Hey, Beau.
弗兰克
Frank.
-还有沃利 对吧? -波
-And, uh, Wally.Right? -Beau.
请原谅我失陪一下
If y'all could, uh, excuse me for a minute.
没关系
Um... It's okay.
当我在杰克逊伯勒 还是个小女孩的时候
You know, when I was a little girl in Jacksonboro,
镇上有个男人
there was a man in town.
他是个舞蹈老师
He was a dance teacher.
他是个拉丁佬或是墨西哥人
He was some kind of a dago or Mexican.
他的名字叫卡洛斯 还是安东尼奥之类的
Oh. He had a name like Carlos or Antonio,
但每个人都叫他椒盐卷饼崔茜
but everybody called him "the tissy pretzel."
他跟你一样是同性恋
And he was a backwards bobby like you.
你不是唯一的一个
You're not the only one.
我听说查尔斯顿有很多同性恋
I hear Charleston is just crawling with them these days.
你们都会下地狱的
You're all going to hell, you know?
布奇阿姨
Aunt Butch.
我知道
I know...
这已经是你的极限了
that that is the very best that you're capable of.
弗兰克!
电影精选列表