Oh, nope. Not on the rug. Come on.
这就对了 好
There you go. Yeah.
吐完之后就舒服多了 相信我
You're gonna feel so much better after this.Believe me.
嘿 弗兰克 我在到处找你
Hey, Frank.I've been looking for you everywhere
提醒你她来了
to warn you that she was here.
哦 贝丝
Oh, Beth.
-她没事 -发生了什么事?
-She's okay. -What happened?
你这个小可怜
You little poor thing.
对了 你刚才去哪了?
So, where were you?
-在消防楼梯上 -和谁在一起?
-I was on the fire stairs. -With?
-伯纳德 -伯纳德 那个吸大♥麻♥上瘾的?
-Bernard. -Bernard the pothead?Can we not, in front of her?
我们能不能别在她面前提这个?
Oh, don't worry about that.
别担心 她什么都不会记住的 给
She's not gonna remember any of it.Here.
你吸大♥麻♥了吗?
Did you smoke pot?
是啊 这是派对
Yes. It's a party.
但你很清醒
Yeah, and you're sober.
大♥麻♥不是酒精
And marijuana is not alcohol.
对 但那是非法的
No, but it's illegal.
你还在外面抽 所有人都能闻到
And you smoke it outside where anybody can smell it.
他跟你调情了吗?
Did he make a play for you?
他太压抑了 永远做不出这样的事情
He's way too repressed to ever do anything like that.
不过她男朋友这么干了
Her boyfriend did, though.
那个小虾米? 我第一次看见他就不喜欢他
That shrimp?Oh, I did not like him the minute I saw him.
布鲁斯说你发飙了 你为什么发飙?
Bruce said you freaked out.Why'd you freak out?
贝丝 你知不知道...
Beth, do you know what, um...
好吧 你知不知道同性恋是什么意思?
Okay, do you know what being gay means?
那个...
Well...
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
沃利也是
And so is Wally.
我们住在一起已经10年了
Um, we live together. We have for ten years.
我发飙是因为
And the reason I freaked out is because...
布鲁斯想要勾引我
Bruce tried, rather ineptly to seduce me,
而且似乎不甘心被我拒绝
and he seemed unwilling to take no for an answer.
所以 我希望你对他没有用情太深
So I hope you weren't too invested in him,
因为他有一点...
because he seems a little, um...
-同性恋 -不值得
-Gay. -Not worth it.
别这样 来吧
No, come on.
你现在不需要思考这些
Luckily, you don't need to think about any of that right now.
你需要做的就是去客房♥好好睡一觉
All you need to do is go to the guest room and pass out.
这里我一会清理
I'll clean this up later.
别担心 我来吧
Oh, don't worry. I'll do it.
格林威治
你今晚跟贝丝出柜了
You came out to Beth tonight.
我知道
I know.
我没想到会发生这种情况
I did not expect that to happen.
这让我兴致大发
It gave me a boner.
这我也没想到
Also unexpected.
桌子上有咖啡 两片阿司匹林 一大杯水
There's coffee on the table,two aspirin and a big glass of water.
你喝吧
You should... You should drink it.
拜托告诉我你吃培根
Oh, please tell me you eat bacon.
好 因为沃利他连培根的气味都讨厌
Good, 'cause Wally, he hates even the smell of it.
但我是南方长大的 培根已经融入了我的血脉
But I'm a good Southern boy, and bacon's in my blood.
你对我的感觉有什么变化吗?
So, you feel any different about me?
我觉得没有
Oh, I don't think so.
我不认识同性恋
Never known anybody who was gay before.
你当然认识
Of course you have.
你只是没发现而已
You just weren't aware of it.
第一浸信会教堂唱诗班的指挥
Choir director at First Baptist Church.
迪克森先生?
Mr. Dickerson?
-但他是那么... -什么?
-But he's so... -What?
虔诚
Religious.
贝丝...
Beth...
如果你不跟家里人说这件事 我会很感激的
I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone in the family about me.
当然
Oh, sure, of course.
我和他们不是一个世界的人了 这件事并不会...
Eh, we're from such different worlds now.It wouldn't do any...
改变什么?
Change anything?
反正你也不见他们 弗兰克
You don't see them anyways, Frank.
嘿 贝丝 你感觉如何?
Hey, Beth. How you feeling?
你最后一次见你的家人是什么时候?
When's the last time you saw your family?
我想是去年八月
Uh, I think August of last year.
早上好 芭芭拉斯坦威克
Good morning, Barbara Stanwyck.
我至少每两年看他们一次
I go there at least every two years. You know that.
他给他们看了一个假妻子的照片
He shows them photographs of a phony wife,
也是夏洛特假装的
who's also played by Charlotte, by the way.
-你吃鸡蛋吗? -好的
-You want eggs? -Yes, please.
如果我告诉他们我和一个男人在一起 会让他们丢脸的
If I told them I was with a man, it would bring shame on them.
你凭什么认为我的家人不会觉得丢脸?
Why do you think it wouldn't bring shame on my family?
美国人根本不在乎荣誉 弗兰克
Americans don't care about honor, Frank.
我以为我希望我家里人能接受这件事 但其实我不想
Ha!I wish I thought my family could get past it, but I don't.
我想你的家人
I think your family would
-最终会接受 -给
-eventually accept it. -Here you go.
-那是你不了解我的家人 -谢谢你
-Yeah, well, you don't know my family. -Thank you.
是不了解 但你是从那个家里出来的 他们能差到哪呢?
No, but you came from them, so how bad can they be?
不如这样吧
How about this?
你告诉你的家人 然后我就告诉我的家人
How about...you tell your family, and then I'll tell mine.
开玩笑吗?在沙特阿♥拉♥伯?
Are you kidding? In Saudi Arabia,
他们会砍我头的
they would behead me.
你的培根真是要命
Your bacon smells like death.
-那也是美味得要命 -还有这音乐
-Delicious death. -And this music.
拜托 沃利
Oh, come on, now, Wally.
来吧?
Please?
不
Oh, no.
哦 不
Oh, no.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你的电♥话♥响了
Oh, that's your phone.
现在...
Beth.
你见过芭芭拉斯坦维克吗?
Have you met Barbara Stanwyck?
-你好 -她是不是很可爱?
-Yeah, hello? - Isn't she cute?
-嘿 妈妈 -她是有史以来最可爱的生物
-Hey, Mama. - She's the cutest thing ever.
弗兰克 爸爸走了
Frank,your daddy's gone. He's gone.
什么?
What?
怎么会?
How? Heart attack.
心脏病发作 很突然
Just out of nowhere, getting into the car.
好的
Okay.
妈妈...
Mama...
-你妹妹在这里 你先别挂好吗? -好
-Do you mind holding on? -No, I'm okay.
先别挂
Hold on.
格林威治
什么时候在格林维尔降落?
And what time's that land in Greenville?
-好的 妈妈 我保证 -这是今天最后一个航♥班♥吗?
-Yes, okay, Mama. I promise. -Is that the last flight of the day?
-我也爱你 再见 -东方航♥空♥235
- Love you, too. Bye. - Eastern, 235.
好的
Okay.
她不想我坐飞机
She doesn't want me to fly.
她很害怕 她会歇斯底里的
Uh, she's scared of it. She gets hysterical.
又不是让她坐飞机
She's not the one flying.
她让我保证我会坐火车
She made me promise I would take the train.
你可以开车
You can take the car.
稍等一下好吗?
Can you hold on for a second?
比火车更快 而且你们还能聊聊天什么的
It's faster than the train, and it'll give you guys a chance to get to know each other.
我觉得挺好的
I would love that.
是啊
Yeah.
你不会是不打算回去吧?
What? Are you seriously thinking of not going?
弗兰克 不要伤你妈妈的心
Frank, that'll break your mother's heart.
-你必须去 -你别掺和这件事
-You need to go. -You need to stay out of this, please.
你不可能逃避一辈子
You're not gonna run away from this
求你了 弗兰克叔叔?
Please, Uncle Frank?
该死的
Fuck.
抱歉 计划有变
Um, okay, sorry. Uh, change of plans.
我们可以轮流驾驶
We can take turns driving.
不 沃利 你不能去
No, Wally, you're not coming.
你又把我推开了
You're pushing me away again.
-在你最需要我的时候 -我就没去参加你父亲的葬礼
电影精选列表