和弗兰克叔叔上路
贝蒂 让开!
Betty, get out of the way.
“然后他把双手放在她屁♥股♥下面 把她托起来”
and hung there as he opened her trousers.Then he placed both hands behind her buttocks and lifted her.
-“她轻轻地跳了起来” -像兔子那样?
-"She gave a little hop..." -Like a bunny?
嘿 你们好
Hey, y'all.
《教父》 马里奥普佐著
有什么事吗 贝蒂?
What do you want, Betty?
你们在看《露西和索尼在婚礼上》那章吗?
Are y'all reading Lucy and Sonny at the wedding?
-好色情 -才不
-It's so dirty. -No.
爸爸妈妈不会 想让你看这种书的 你还小
Mama and Daddy wouldn't like you reading this.You're too young.
我最喜欢的章节是
My favorite part is,
“她的手紧紧抓住那块巨大的充血肌肉”
"Her hand closed around an enormous blood-gorged pole of muscle."
那根本不是肌肉
It's not a muscle.
詹尼斯 你妹妹真是个怪胎
Janis, your little sister is such a weirdo. God, I know.
贝蒂 过来帮我剥豆子
Betty, come on over here and help me with these beans.
你听听这些蠢男人都在说些什么
Would you listen to those fool men?
我去切点芹菜吧 你可以放进砂锅菜里
Why don't I chop some celery?You can probably use it in your casserole.
砂锅菜已经做好了 布奇
Oh, casserole's done, Butch,
你可以把培根油脂倒进那些卢济安罐头里
but here, you can pour that bacon grease out of the skillet into the Luzianne can right there.
你不知道那个锅有多沉吗?
Well, how heavy is that skillet?
我这只好胳膊有滑囊炎
I have bursitis in my good arm, you know?
-真的吗? -那让我来吧 布奇阿姨
- Really? - Why don't you just let me handle it, Aunt Butch.
别把你那只好胳膊也累出毛病来
We wouldn't want you messing up your good arm.
谢谢 内瓦 亲爱的
Well, thank you, Neva, honey.
你那只坏胳膊是怎么坏的?
What was it that happened to your bad arm?
亲爱的 你不记得了吗? 圣诞节前我摔倒了
Honey, don't you remember?The Christmas before last, I slipped.
我右手的掌骨丝状骨折了
I got a hairline fracture in the metacarpal bone in my right hand.
-我记得 -肿得像气球一样
-I didn't remember that. -It just swole up like a balloon.
把这些小兔崽子弄走
Get those young'uns out of here!
炉子很烫 我不想看到有人烫伤
It's a hot stove, and I don't want nobody to get burned!
布雷特 梅瑞 听奶奶的话 快点 出去
Bullet, Mae Ray, listen to Mammaw. Come on, go outside.
-贝蒂 把孩子们带出去 -快走 我们到外面去
-Betty, take these kids outside. -Come on, y'all. Let's go outside.
这孩子到底是怎么了?
What in the world is the matter with that child?
我是认真的 布雷特 小心我把你衣服扇变形
I mean it, Bullet. I'll slap you so hard,your clothes will go out of style.
我错过什么了?
Ah, what'd I miss?
别说我没提醒你们 厕所暂时是进不去人了
Hey, y'all know what's good for you,you won't go in there for a while. All right.
爸 你可真恶心
Gross, Daddy.
好了 该死的
All right. Oh, goddamn it.
让开 你们挡着我 看猎鹰队的比赛了 让开
Move! Move. You're in front of my Falcons game. Move.
布雷特 梅瑞 出去
Bullet, Mae Ray, get. Y'all, let's go outside.
我们去外面
Get! Bullet, Mae Ray,
出去!
get.
布雷特 梅瑞 出去
Get the hell out of here!
赶紧滚!
该死的!
Goddamn it!
再不走我用手锯修理你们
I'll whup you both with my handsaw!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ.
布雷特!梅瑞!
Bullet! Mae Ray!
弗兰克叔叔偶尔来访的时候 我总是很开心
I was always happy when my Uncle Frank came for one of his rare visits.
坐吧
Sit down.
这家里的其他人似乎都对我不感兴趣
Nobody else in my family ever seemed interested in me.
你读过《包法利夫人》吗?
You ever read Madame Bovary?
没有
No, I haven't.
但弗兰克叔叔不一样
But Uncle Frank was different.
他是个大学教授 他住在纽约市
He was a college professor, and he lived in New York City.
他用须后水
He used aftershave.
他的手指甲永远修剪整齐
His fingernails were always clipped.
他在衬衫下面戴着一条金链子
And he wore a gold chain underneath his shirt.
我可以听他说话听一整天
I could listen to him talk all day.
好吧 假如...
Oof, well, um, supposedly...
他是我认识的 唯一会直视我眼睛的成年人
He was the only adult that I knew who looked me in the eye...
我喜欢...
I like... I don't like...
他对我要说的话很好奇
...who was curious about what I had to say...
我喜欢逗他笑
...and who liked to make me laugh.
1969年的夏天 我14岁的时候
And in the summer of 1969, when I was 14...
那段时光让人兴奋
that was exhilarating.
接下来我要打开右边这个礼物 准备好 来了
I'll open this one right here. Get ready.Here we go. Oh!
谢谢 玛西亚
Thank you, Marsha.
男人永远都少一双袜子
A man can always use an extra pair of socks.
是我和穷小子送你的
Oh, well, it's from me and Tee Dub.
生日快乐 麦克爸爸 我希望我可以这么叫你
Happy birthday, Daddy Mac. I hope you don't mind me calling you that.
如果你要成为这个家庭的一员 你最好这么叫我
Hey, you gonna be a member of this family, you'd better call me Daddy Mac.
-再开一个! -布雷特!别嚷嚷 该死的
Open another one! Bullet! Enough, goddamn it!
看 对付不懂事的孩子就该这样
Hey, now.That's how you handle a rambunctious child.
谢谢
Thanks.
这个礼物包装得这么好 一定是弗兰克送的
Well, that one's wrapped up so nice, it must be from Frank.
一定是
Oh. Must be.
是什么?
What is it?
电动擦鞋器!
An electric shoe polisher.
你以为我老到不能自己擦鞋吗?
You think I'm too old to polish my own shoes,
还需要一个破机器代劳?
need a goddamn machine to do it?
当然不是
Of course not. No, I...
这是...我自己有一个
It's... I have one.
机器擦得更快、更好
It's just faster and easier.
下一个!
Next!
我要谢谢你的礼物 弗兰克
Well, I sure do appreciate your gift, Frank,
因为你♥爸♥爸的鞋最终都是我擦的
since I'm the one who always ends up polishing your daddy's shoes.
谢谢 亲爱的
Hm. Thank you, darling.
给你 爸爸
Here you go, Daddy.
-这是我和凯蒂送的 -看看啊
-That's from me and Kitty. -Ooh, look at that.
看呀 是一个迷你螺丝刀
Aw, look.It's a little, itty-bitty screwdriver.
这是眼镜修理套件
It's a glasses repair kit for
万一你弄丢了镜架上的 螺丝之类的就能用上
when you lose a screw from your frames and whatnot.
这个很实用 我经常要修理老花镜
Yeah, well, I could use these a lot.
I'm always fixing my reading glasses.
谢谢你们 麦克和凯蒂
Thank you, Mike, Kitty.
还有詹尼斯
And Janis.
-还有贝蒂和布雷特 -是啊
- And Betty and Bullet. - Yep.
生日快乐 麦克爸爸!
Happy birthday, Daddy Mac!
我从来不知道为什么麦克爸爸 对弗兰克叔叔这么刻薄
I never knew why Daddy Mac was so mean to Uncle Frank
也不知道为何其他人都默认了
or why nobody else ever said anything about it.
-好吧 -我可以去卫生间吗?
-Well, okay. -Can I go to the bathroom?
去吧 但你要保证会洗手
Yeah, if you promise to wash your hands.
如果弗兰克叔叔自私 或是粗鲁或是势利 我或许能理解 但他并不是
I might understand if Uncle Frank was selfish or rude or snobby, but he wasn't.
他很聪明 很幽默 而且很善解人意
He was smart and funny and considerate.
我想成为他那样的人
He was the kind of person I wanted to be.
但麦克爸爸却在所有人面前 找他的茬 轻视他
But he was the one Daddy Mac picked on and belittled in front of everybody.
弗兰克叔叔很擅长掩饰受伤的情绪
Uncle Frank was good at hiding how much it hurt him,
但我看得出来
but I could see it.
弗兰克叔叔 住在纽约是什么感觉?
Uncle Frank, what is it like living in New York City?
我喜欢那里
Oh, I love it.
一旦你离开溪水镇这样的小镇
See, once you get out of a town like Creekville,
你不仅会意识到你曾经的世界有多小
not only do you see how small your world was,
你还会看到你的世界会变得多大
you also see how much bigger it could become.
那是你此前不敢想的
In ways you never even thought possible.
我可以找个时间去看看你吗?
Can I come visit you sometime?
当然可以
Yeah. Sure.
只要你父母同意
If your parents agree to it.
他们当然不会同意了
Of course they won't.
他们甚至都不让我去鼓乐队营地
They wouldn't even let me go to majorette camp.
爸爸 他说他的女儿不能半裸着
Well, Daddy, he said, no daughter of his was gonna prance around half naked
当着全镇人的面蹦蹦跳跳的
in front of the whole town.
我要是被强♥奸♥了也是我活该
I'd probably end up getting raped,and you know what, I would deserve it.
他这么说的?
He said that?
妈妈说他只是喝醉了说胡话
Mama says it's just the beer talking.
你的成绩怎么样 贝蒂?
How are your grades, Betty?
全科A
All A's.
-全科A?没有B吗? -没有
-All A's, huh? No B's? -Mm, no.
很好 继续保持
Good. Keep that up.
在SAT考试中也表现优异
Ace your SAT.
那你就能拿到奖学金 想上哪个学校都行了
You could get a scholarship to just about anywhere you want to go.
可能就是跟大部分同班同学一样 去南卡罗莱纳州立大学
Probably just go to SC State like most of my class.
电影精选列表