-哦 贝蒂 -是贝丝
-Oh, Betty. -Beth.
对
Right.
-我很担心你们两个进来... -嘿 凯蒂
-I was so worried you two got in a... -Oh. Oh. Hey, Kitty.
我以为你们出车祸了 死在了某个臭水沟里
I thought you got in a wreck and were laying dead in a ditch somewhere.
谢谢你载她回来 我不能让她坐飞机
Thank you for driving her.I couldn't have her on a plane. I just couldn't.
我继父的表哥的儿子 就是飞机失事死的
I know.My stepdad's cousin's son died in a plane crash.
-你可能还记得 -我明白
-You might remember that. -I get it.
这是真事
It happens to real people.
-我... -是啊 你♥爸♥爸的事我很抱歉
-I... I'm... -Yeah, okay.I'm sorry about your daddy.
妈妈
Mama.
-弗兰克 -哦 妈妈
-Frank! -Oh, Mama.
-我很抱歉 -没有一点预警 你知道的
-Oh, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. -No warning.
他就那么死在了我面前 还没上车
You know, he just dropped dead right in front of me,getting into the car.
我们当时正要去雄狮食品
We was about to go to the Food Lion.Oh, Mama, it's all right.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
哦 弗兰克 弗兰基
Oh, Frank, Frank, Frank.
他爱你
He loved you. Mm-hm.
真的 他爱你
No, he did, he did, he did. Mm.
你想见他吗?
You want... You want to see him?
-嗯 -他看起来很安详
-Yeah. -He looks real good. Real good.
嘿 大哥
Hey, big brother.
嘿 迈克
Oh, hey, Mike.
他曾经是我最好的朋友
He's the best friend I'll ever have.
真的?
Really?
是啊
Mm-hm. Yeah.
我只邀请他当了我的伴郎 因为我害怕
I only asked him to be best man in my wedding 'cause I was scared not to.
排练晚宴结束后 我们都喝醉了
After the rehearsal dinner, we got shit-faced.
该死的 他像变了个人一样
Goddamn, he was like another man.
他那么风趣
He was, like, funny.
他告诉我他一直觉得配不上妈妈
Told me how, uh, he felt like he was never good enough for Mama.
他告诉我他觉得凯蒂配不上我
He told me how he thought Kitty wasn't good enough for me,
但他错了
which he was wrong about.
我们在婚礼上都还没醒酒 你没注意到吗?
We were both hung over at the wedding.You didn't notice?
我就是觉得你有点紧张
I just thought you seemed nervous.
是啊
Yeah.
我像一只颤巍巍的老猎狗一样 想努力把屎拉在桃核上
I was shaking like an old hound dog trying to shit out a peach pit.
你知道 这二十多年来
You know, I've been driving up here
我每周都会开车过来一次
once a week for more than 20 years...
就为了跟爸爸一起吃早餐
just to have breakfast with Daddy.
他会问我是否有你的消息
He'd ask if I had heard from you.
我当然没有
Course, I hadn't.
但我跟你的联♥系♥也不多
But I never kept in touch much with you, neither.
-迈克 这... -等等
Well, it's... Hey.
对此...
And for that...
我感到很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你不需要抱歉 没关系
You don't need to be sorry. It's okay.
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello?
喂?
Hello.
妈妈?
Mom?
瓦利德?
现在是凌晨4点 发生了什么事 瓦利德?
什么事都没有 我发誓
我只是很想念你
你疯了吗?
你把我吓死了 这个时间打电♥话♥?
我发誓什么事都没有
我真希望我现在陪在你身边
天啊 现在金丝雀也醒了
没道理啊
It just doesn't make any sense.
贝蒂想自己住在汽车旅馆
Betty wants to stay in a motel all by herself
而不是睡在家里的床上
instead of sleeping at home in her own bed.
我叫贝丝 我也不是自己一个人
It's Beth, and I'm not by myself.
弗兰克叔叔也住在那里 沃利也是
Uncle Frank is staying there, too. So is Wally.
谁是沃利?
Who's Wally?
就是我们认识的一个人
He's a man that we met.
我和弗兰克叔叔都认识 他也住在汽车旅馆
Me and Uncle Frank.He's staying at the motel, too.
听上去不大对劲
Well, that doesn't sound right.
不 那听上去太离谱了
No, ma'am, that sounds wronger than wrong.
你几岁了 贝蒂?
How old are you, Betty?
我18岁 我叫贝丝
It's... I'm 18, and it's Beth.
18岁 你就想自己一个人住汽车旅馆?
18, and you want to stay by yourself in a motel?
你就不担心自己的名声吗?
Aren't you... Aren't you concerned about your reputation?
我的名声?和谁啊?
My reputation with whom?
男人在乎这样的事情
Men care about things like that.
相信我 经验之谈
Trust me, I know from experience.
现在差不多9点了 我们应该回去了
It's almost 9:00. We should be headed back.
弗兰克 我不明白 为什么贝蒂...
Frank, I don't understand why Betty has...
贝丝必须待在汽车旅馆
Beth has to stay in a motel
她明明可以睡在自己的床上 这是浪费钱
when she can sleep at home in her own bed.It's a waste of money.
这不是你说了算 凯蒂
Well, I'm not sure that's your decision to make, Kitty,
因为贝丝现在是个成年人 她可以自己做决定
because Beth is an adult now and she gets to make up her own mind.
这是我第二次住汽车旅馆 妈妈
It's only my second time in a motel, Mama.
很有趣
It's fun.
好吧 希望至少是干净的
Well, I hope it's clean, at least.
弗兰克 沃利是谁?
Frank, who is Wally?
我告诉他们 我们在汽车旅馆遇到的那个人
I told them about the man we met at the motel,
开温内巴戈车的那个人?
with the Winnebago.
-养狗的那个人? -对
-Oh, the guy with the dog? -Yeah.
他们在美国各地旅行
They're traveling across America.
它很可爱 妈妈
He's so cute, Mama.
那是我见过最聪明的狗
Smartest dog I ever met.
你要小心陌生的狗 可能会咬人
You got to be careful about strange dogs, you know.They can bite you.
它是瞎子
He's blind.
我说的是狗 不是司机
The dog, not the driver.
我们什么时候能见你妻子卡洛塔?
已经差不多两年了 还能见到吗?
我保证会见到的 上帝保佑
你父亲生前很渴望看到你结婚生子
天啊 我好想念他 瓦利德
我也想念他 妈妈
我每天都在想他
对不起 妈妈 我现在必须挂电♥话♥了
为什么?我们都醒了
金丝雀不停地在我头顶唱歌♥
我会尽快打给你的 我爱你
晚安
Good night.
我也爱你 瓦利德
替我亲吻你妻子 亲爱的 告诉她我爱她 好吗?
再见 亲爱的 再见
弗兰克?
Frank.
弗兰克
Frank.
我能闻到酒精的味道
I can smell the alcohol.
如果我有理由喝酒 现在就是了
Look, if ever I had a reason to drink, this would be it.
-胡说 -你能别说了吗?
-Bullshit. -Can you just stop?
我现在不想跟你吵 沃利 现在不行
I can't take it from you, Wally. Not right now.
等到这整件事都结束了
At least wait till this whole thing is over.
你能为我做到这一点吗?可以吗?
Can you do that for me? Would that be okay with you?
我不想再经历一次
Could you do it for me?
我不会再经历一次
I won't go through it again. I won't.
如果你想谈谈 我会醒着
I'll be up if you need to talk.
晚安
Good night.
麦克布莱索是你不常见到的男人
Mac Bledsoe was the kind of man you don't see much anymore.
负责的丈夫 慈爱的父亲
Dedicated husband.Loving father.
好美国人 好基♥督♥徒
Good American. Good Christian.
对他而言 做正确的事从来不是一个选择
A man for whom doing the right thing,it wasn't a choice.
而是一种职责
It was his duty.
教育孩子分辨是非是他的职责
It was his duty to teach his children the difference between right and wrong.
现在 这是我们的职责
And now it's our duty.
我们的职责
It's our duty to walk...
是走上与麦克一样正义的道路
in the same path of righteousness as Mac.
我不想你再见那个叫拉希特的男孩
I don't want you seeing that Lassiter boy again.
如果被我发现 我会把你们两个都宰了
If I find out you are, I'll kill you both.
你是在拿你的灵魂赌博 儿子
You're gambling with your very soul, son.
放纵自己接受那种疾病
Opening yourself up to that sickness.
你想成为一个同性恋吗?
You want to be a queer, hm?
一个基佬?
A faggot?
这是变♥态♥
It's perversion.
上帝会抛弃你
God hisself will turn his back on you.
并把你投入火海
Cast you into the lake of fire.
这是上帝对麦克的期望
电影精选列表