Just when you're gonna need me the most.I didn't come to your father's funeral.
对 因为我不想让你去
No, I did not want you to come to my father's funeral.
没错 我尊重你的想法 我也没逼你带上我
Yes, and I respected your wishes,and I didn't try to talk you into letting me.
-这是两回事 -我有个问题
-It's not the same thing. -I have a question.
你是全世界最蠢的人吗?
Are you the stupidest man alive?
显然是 看我跟谁在一起呢
Obviously. Look who I'm with.
听着 你需要我陪你走这一趟
Look.You need me for this.
你知道你需要
You know you do.
沃利 我很感激你想陪在我身边 真的
Wally, I appreciate you wanting to be there
但说实话
for me, I do, but honestly,
如果你来了 事情会变得更棘手
it will be so much harder for me if you come.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去洗碗了
I'm gonna do the dishes.
太奇怪了
It's so weird.
我再也见不到麦克爸爸了
I'll never see Daddy Mac again.
你认识的人没有去世的?
You've never known anyone who died?
高中时有一个男孩出车祸死了
There was this one boy in high school who got killed in a car wreck.
但我跟他不熟
But I didn't know him well.
那些他活着时 甚至都不跟他说话的男孩们
Some of the other kids who never even talked to him when he was alive
开始装得像是他最好的朋友
started acting like he was their best friend.
这样他们就可以大哭 博取别人同情
So they could cry and people would feel sorry for 'em.
人都是白♥痴♥
People are idiots.
-我知道 是吧? -是啊
-I know. Aren't they? -Yep.
沃利是做什么的?
What does Wally do?
他是航♥空♥工程师
Oh, he's an aeronautics engineer.
你们在哪认识的?
Where'd you meet him?
在地铁上
On the subway.
我当时在看TE劳伦斯的《智慧七柱》
I was reading Seven Pillars of Wisdom by T.E. Lawrence,
他问我为什么
and he asked me why I was reading it.
我告诉他我看了电影 《阿♥拉♥伯的劳伦斯》
And I told him I'd just seen the film Lawrence of Arabia.
他说:“我就来自阿♥拉♥伯”
And he said, "Well, I'm from Arabia."
然后...
And...
不知怎么地 我们就聊起来了
I don't know, we got to talking.
好吧
Okay.
救了我的命
Saved my life.
你呢?
What about you?
交过男朋友吗?
Any boyfriends?
除了那个白♥痴♥布鲁斯?
Besides the idiot Bruce.
没有 我还是个处♥女♥
No, I'm still a virgin.
不是因为我想这样
Not because I want to be.
我认识的那些男孩子 似乎都不值得我上心
Just none of the boys I've known seemed worth the trouble.
我差点和布鲁斯做了 但他说...
I almost did it with Bruce, but he said...
他说了什么?太快了?
He said what?It's too soon?
不想破坏你们的友情?
Doesn't want to mess up your friendship?
类似这种借口?
Something like that?
你觉得是因为他是同性恋?
You think that's because he's gay?
我想99%的直男都会上的
Oh, I think 99% of straight boys would have gone ahead with it.
我还以为是我的错
I just thought it was my fault.
像布鲁斯这样的人 总是让你觉得这是你的错
Guys like Bruce always make you think it's your fault.
真可恶
What a jerk.
你骂得太客气了
That's letting him off too easy.
他是个混♥蛋♥
He's an asshole.
你可以骂他混♥蛋♥吗?
You can call him an asshole, can't you?
-真是个混♥蛋♥ -这就对了
- What an asshole. - There you go.
-真是个该死的混♥蛋♥ -这就对了
-What a fucking asshole. -There you go.
“看世界上最大的茶壶”
"See the world's largest teapot."
或者 “乔治华盛顿的户外浴缸”
Yeah, or George Washington's outdoor bathtub.
什么是神秘洞?
Mm. What is the Mystery Hole?
什么?
The what?
“看令人难以置信的神秘洞”
"See the unbelievable Mystery Hole."
这个还是算了吧
Uh, I don't think we need to go there.
你一直都知道你是同性恋吗?
Did you always know you were gay?
我一直都知道我是不一样的
I... I always knew I was different.
从第一天开始
From day one.
但我到青春期的时候 才确定自己是同性恋
But I... I definitely knew by the time I hit puberty.
你要知道 当初的环境
You have to realize, it wasn't talked about then
并不像现在这样
the way it is now.
我以为这世界上没有人跟我一样
I didn't think there was anyone else like me.
天啊 我也有这种感觉
Well, heck, I feel that way.
你呢?
What about you?
你有没有喜欢过女孩?
You ever get a crush on a girl?
怎么了?
What?
我...没有过
Uh, not really.
有一次在朋友家过夜的时候
One time, uh,I practiced making
我练习跟贝基埃勒亲热
out with Becky Eller at a sleepover.
但我假装她是男孩
Oh... But I pretended she was a boy.
感觉怎么样?
And how... How was it?
很尴尬
Embarrassing.
你第一次是什么时候?
When was the first time you, um...
16岁的时候
I was 16.
跟谁?
Who was it with?
就是学校的一个男孩 服务员? 能结账吗?
Just a boy from school.Ma'am, could we get the check?
快来 山姆
Come on, Sam!
山姆
Sam!
在帕克斯堡有一座会哭泣的墓地雕像
There's a graveyard statue in Parkersburg that weeps.
什么?
What?
显然 你可以对着它许愿
Apparently, she grants wishes.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
待在车里
Stay here.
你好?
Hello?
沃利?
Wally?
嘿
Oh, hey.
你♥他♥妈♥的在这里干什么 沃利? 你把我吓个半死
What the fuck are you doing here, Wally?You scared me half to death.
你忘了你的剃刀 还有你最喜欢的领带
You forgot your razor, uh, and your favorite tie.
你租了辆车 只是为了给我带一把剃刀和一条领带?
You rented a car just to bring me a razor and a tie?
这车是不是很时髦?
Isn't it snazzy?
-你看 这是一辆敞篷车 -你答应留在家里
-Look, it's a convertible. -You agreed to stay home.
承认吧 你很高兴我来了
Just admit you're glad I'm here.
-天啊 -拜托
-Jesus. -Come on.
别再装作一副 父亲去世不是什么大事的样子
And stop acting like your father dying is not a big deal.
-当然是大事 沃利 -这或许是一件好事
-Of course it's a big fucking deal, Wally. -It could end up being a positive thing.
-你必须融入你的家庭 -我不想
-You need to be part of your family. -I don't want to be a part of my family.
-胡说 你知道你在胡说 -沃利?
- Bullshit, and you know it. - Wally?
回到车上去
Get back in the car!
别这样跟她说话 她不是你的孩子 贝丝 留下来
Hey, don't talk to her like this. She's not your kid.Beth, stay.
留下来
Stay.
听着 我只是想帮忙 以你需要的方式
Look, I just want to help, however you might need it.
你知道你会需要我的
And you know you're going to.
我需要你的时候 你陪在我身边
You were there for me when I did.
你不能见到他们 沃利 你不能
You can't meet them, Wally. You can't.
好吧 我不见他们
Okay, I won't.
你不能来参加葬礼
And you can't come to the funeral.
但你可以来找我 只要你需要
But you can come to me whenever you need to.
所以 两个房♥间 每间14美元
So, that's two rooms at $14 each.
我不认为我们需要两个房♥间
Uh, I don't think we need two rooms.
我们住一间就行 如果有小床的话
We can make do with just one if you have a cot.
你们是什么关系?
What is the relationship?
你们两个之间的关系 还有那边的年轻女士
The relationship between the two of you...uh, and the young lady over there.
她是我侄女
Oh, she's my niece.
我是他的侄子
I'm his nephew.
恐怕我需要年轻的女士自己住一间
I'm afraid I'm gonna need the young lady to stay in her own room.
是啊 有道理
Yeah, that makes sense.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我曾经幻想过我父亲不同的死法
I used to fantasize about different ways for my father to die.
当然 我对此很内疚
Which, of course, I felt tremendous guilt about.
你这个撒克逊新教♥徒♥ 你喜欢你的内疚
You WASPs, you love your guilt.
不是那样的 我讨厌那种内疚
That's actually not true. I fucking hate it.
你知道你没什么好内疚的
You know, you have nothing to feel guilty about.
理智上知道
Mm, I know it intellectually.
只要确保别把这些情绪都积压在心里
电影精选列表