我太喜欢你了
I like you too much.
不过我们可以继续亲热
We can keep making out, though.
好的
Okay.
弗兰克布莱索 副教授
进来
Come in.
我马上就好
I will be right with you.
还有...好了
And... yes.
-贝丝 -嗨
-Oh, Beth! -Hi.
我一直想打电♥话♥给你 忙起来就忘了
I've been meaning to call you.I've been snowed under.
你好吗?
How are you?
大学生活还适应吗?
How are you adjusting to college?
-在纽约生活如何? -我很喜欢
-To New York? -I love it.
这是我男朋友布鲁斯
But, um, this is my boyfriend Bruce.
好吧
Okay.
很高兴见到你 先生 我听说过你的课很受欢迎
It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.I've heard raves about your class.
很高兴认识你
Good to meet you.
可惜现在不是时候
unfortunately, you caught me at a bad time.
我要在3点前打好试♥卷♥并复印 所以...
I have to type an exam and get copies made before 3:00, so...
好的
Oh, okay.
但我会打电♥话♥给你 我保证
But I will call you, I promise.
好的
Sure.
我应该提前打个电♥话♥的
I should've called him first.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank,
-你今晚的派对什么时候开始? -8点左右
-what time does your party start tonight? -Around 8:00.
-我应该带一个客人吗? -不
-Should I bring a guest? - No.
-你最好带上 -好的
-You'd better. -Okay.
晚上见
I'll see you there.
不
No.
你好?
Hello.
-你是谁? -嗨
-Who are you? -Oh, uh, hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是贝丝布莱索 弗兰克的侄女
Uh, I'm Beth Bledsoe, Frank's niece.
弗兰克的侄女?
Frank's niece?
哦 我的上帝 贝丝
Oh, my God, Beth.
嘿
Hey!
很高兴见到你 天啊
Nice meeting you.Oh, my God.
我叫沃利 你好吗?
My name is Wally.How are you?
我一直在求弗兰克介绍我们认识
I've been begging Frank to introduce us.
嗨 我是布鲁斯
Hi. I'm Bruce.
哦 我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
我不知道他为什么没告诉我你要来
I'm just not sure why he didn't tell me you were coming.
因为他不知道我要来
Oh, that's because he doesn't know.
他不知道?
He doesn't know?
我以为他想给我惊喜
Oh, I thought he wanted to surprise me.
我相信大家都会很激动的
Well, okay, it's gonna be very exciting.
我很激动 请进
I'm excited. Come on in.
顺手把门带上
Shut the door behind you.
嘿 不要在这里抽烟 这是非法的
Hey. Don't smoke in here. It's illegal.
-我不想进监狱 -为什么不行?这是派对啊
-I don't want to go to jail. -Why not? It's a party.
闭嘴
Shut up.
那么 你是怎么认识弗兰克叔叔的?
So, uh, how do you know Uncle Frank?
他是我的室友 为什么问这个?
Uh, he's my roommate.Why?
我以为他和夏洛特住在一起
Oh, uh, I thought he lived with Charlotte.
是啊 我们三个人住在一起
Yes, he does. We all... We live together
因为这是一个大公♥寓♥ 租金非常昂贵
because it's a big apartment and, uh...and, uh, rent is very expensive.
这样吧 我去找他
Uh, tell you what, I'm gonna go track him down,
你们就待在这儿
and you're gonna stay here.
别乱跑
Uh, do not move.
我是认真的 贝丝 别乱跑
No, I'm serious, Beth. Do not move.
-好的 -好吗?你笑起来真好看
-Okay. -Okay.Look at this smile.
我要去找点酒
I'm gonna go find the alcohol.
你想要什么?
Oh, what do you want?
给我个惊喜吧
Uh, surprise me.
嘿 弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
不是吧?
Seriously?
你们就干这种事?在别人家里做♥爱♥?
This is what you do?Have sex in other people's homes?
我们没有做♥爱♥
We're not having sex.
好吧
Hm. Okay.
对了 弗兰克的侄女来了
By the way, Frank's niece is here,
你可能还得继续假装 是他的荡♥妇♥女友
and you may need to be a slut of a girlfriend... again.
真不敢相信 你还在气我见了他的家人
I cannot believe you are still pissed at me for getting to meet Frank's brother's family.
永远别再用我的烹饪技术邀功 夏洛特
Don't you ever take credit for my cooking, Charlotte.
我是认真的
I mean it.
好吧 你们继续
Okay, go on.
对不起 我只是...
Oh, I'm sorry. I was just, um...
你想喝一杯吗?
You want a drink?
好啊 我要一杯马提尼
Uh, sure.I'll have a martini.
-金酒还是伏特加? -伏特加
-Gin or vodka? -Uh, vodka.
-加橄榄吗? -必须的
-Olive? -Sure. Why not?
我喜欢你的头发
I love your hair.
谢谢 我也喜欢你的
Oh, thanks. I love yours.
-请慢用 -谢谢
-Enjoy. -Thank you.
去他的阿格纽 该执政的是尼克松
Oh, fuck Agnew.It's Nixon who needs to go.
他就是条狡猾的蛇
He's such a snake.
他会想办法当选的
He'll figure out a way to stay in power.
我不知道 伯纳德
I don't know, Bernard.
我对体制比你更有信心
I have more faith in the system than you do.
这不难 因为我一点信心都没有
It's not hard to do, as I have none.
你是?
You are...?
布鲁斯
Bruce.
-布鲁斯 -嗨
- Bruce. - Hi.
嗨
Hi.
我是伯纳德
Bernard.
-你怎么... -我和贝丝一起来的
-What are you, uh... -I came here with Beth.
-贝丝在这里? -别担心 弗兰克
-Beth is here? -Don't worry, Frank.
我们比你想象的更新潮
We're a lot hipper than you think.
我还是再去喝杯酒好了
I believe I'll go get another drink.
贝丝是个可爱的女孩
Beth's a sweet girl.
是啊 她是一个非常可爱的女孩
Yeah, she's a very sweet girl.
我不知道她从哪里产生了这个想法 觉得我是她男朋友
I'm not sure where she gets the idea I'm her boyfriend.
我们还没做♥爱♥
We haven't had sex.
我们估计也不会做了
It's not like we ever will.
她不是我喜欢的类型
She's not really my type.
你真的以为我会拿我的工作
Do you honestly believe that I'll risk my job,
我的关系、我的整个人生冒险
my relationship, my entire life
就为了跟你做♥爱♥?
just to have sex with you?
谁知道呢?
Who has to know?
你以为我从未跟一个 美丽的年轻人做过爱吗 布鲁斯?
You think I've never had sex with a beautiful young man, Bruce?
我曾经也是个漂亮的年轻人
Hell, I used to be a beautiful young man.
你现在还是
You still are.
算了 放弃吧
Come on, let it go.
我的口♥交♥技术像诗歌♥一样
My blow jobs are like poetry.
怎么会?
How?
口♥交♥怎么会跟诗歌♥联♥系♥上 布鲁斯?
In what way is a blow job like poetry, Bruce?
押韵吗?有节拍吗?
Does it rhyme? Is it metered?
其中包含了什么审美情趣
Does it employ aesthetic qualities in addition to or instead of
除了本身所代表的含义和语义内容?
its notional and semantic content?
你失败了
Wow, you flunk.
不习惯得不到你想要的东西
Unaccustomed to not getting what you want,
是吗 布鲁斯?
aren't you, Bruce?
认真的?
Seriously?
认真的 离开这里
Seriously, get out of here.
快点 离开这里 走吧!
Come on, get out of here.Come on.
-你去哪了? -你喝得够多了
-Where have you been? Whoa. -You've had enough.
不 这是马提尼
Oh, no, it's a martini.
听着 贝丝 我得走了 你叔叔生我的气了
Uh, listen, Beth, I need to go.Your uncle completely flipped out on me.
-我觉得他嗑药了 -大♥麻♥?
-I think he's stoned. -On pot?
天知道他会怎么跟你说 给我打电♥话♥
God only knows what he's going to tell you.Call me.
-没关系 贝丝 -你对布鲁斯说了什么?
-It's okay, Beth. Come on. -What did you say to Bruce?
我们去喝杯咖啡吧
Let's go get a cup of coffee.
不 别吐在地毯上 过来
电影精选列表