Okay.
不管走到哪里
Your name keeps coming up
都可以听到您的大名 参议员
all over the place, Senator.
这个事件与你的谋杀审判
This whole situation is based around
很有关系
your murder trial.
有人想将检方手上
The objective of the events taking place
对你不利的监视画面
are to delete the video that the prosecution
删除
is going to use against you.
你知道影片里面的男主角是谁吗
You know who the lead actor in that video is?
是你
You are.
你打算坐在那里 让我相信
You're going to sit there and try to tell me
这件事跟你一点关系都没有
that you don't know anything about this?
那些都是不实指控
Those are unfounded accusations.
那个录影画面从未在法庭上出现过
That tape hasn't been seen in any court of law.
你怎么能够确定参议员
So how can you possibly say that it's the Senator
在影片当中
on that tape?
我们没有什么好隐瞒的 彼得森探员
We have nothing to hide, Agent Peterson.
参议员是一位功绩卓越的公仆
The senator is an outstanding public
拥有绝佳的声誉
servant and his reputation precedes him.
你对面坐着的可是一位参议员
You're speaking to a senator, agent.
请注意你的言词
Choose your words wisely.
这样吧 参议员
Listen, Senator.
我们先别提
Let's just for a second forget about
发生在FBI探员莎拉普拉默身上的事
what happened to FBI agent Sarah Plummer.
我们现在讨论的是一位母亲
You're talking about a mother here,
她的儿子现在命在旦夕
a mother has her son's life on the line right now.
她的丈夫 有可能已经身亡
Her husband, he might already be dead.
你的律师 他想说什么鬼话
Now your lawyer here, he can say
都可以
whatever the hell he wants.
摆在眼前的事实是
The bottom line is I have you on
我手上有两桩你的谋杀指控
two counts of murder.
我不想有第三桩
Don't make it a third.
他只是个孩子
He's just a kid.
如果你有任何线索 可以把这
If you know anything that could save this little
12岁男孩的命救回来
twelve year old boy's life, Senator,
参议员 拜托你告诉我
please tell me.
以上帝之名 我保证
And by the grace of god, you have my word
会尽最大努力 开庭的时候
I will do my very all to do the best I can for you
对你手下留情
when you face that jury.
我已经说了
I already told you,
我完全不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我也不知道发生了什么事
Nor do I know what's going on.
我也不知道你口中的绑♥架♥犯是谁
Or who these hostage takers are you speak of.
如果有人说这事与我有关
And if they're throwing my name out there,
我不懂是为什么
I don't know why.
那个小男孩 我帮他庆祝一岁生日
That little boy, I was at his first birthday party.
出席了他第一场棒球比赛
I was at his first baseball game.
所以你别期望我相信
So don't you for a second
你跟这件事毫无关系
think that I don't know you're behind this.
这次你绝对逃不了
And you're going to go down.
我会亲自把你戴上手铐
I will personally walk you up that staircase
陪你走上法♥院♥的阶梯
to the courthouse in handcuffs
记住我的话
when that day comes. You mark my words.
抱歉
i'm sorry.
你的名字是
Agent...
彼得森
Peterson.
彼得森探员 发生在你同事
Agent Peterson, I'm really sorry about
跟她家人身上的事 我感到很遗憾
what happened to your partner and her family
但这件事我真的一无所知
but I don't know anything about that.
但有一件事是确定的
But you can count on one thing...
身为参议员 我很感激调查局
As a senator I truly appreciate the work
的贡献 特别是你们这种人
that the Bureau, and specifically
对国家的付出
people like you, do for this country.
我保证会联♥系♥我的人脉
And you can count on me contacting my resources
看看有没有人能帮得上忙
and see if there are any strings that I can pull for you...
尽最大的努力
whatever I can do.
请转告他 很快我们会再见面
You can tell him I'll be seeing him shortly.
你要我随时回报
You want me to update you,
那就给我接电♥话♥ 参议员
answer your damn phone, Senator!
这里是911 请问有什么紧急状况
911, what's the nature of your emergency?
目前进展如何
Where do we stand?
进展如何
Waht's going on?
参议员口风很紧
The senator gave us nothing,
完全否认到底
he's denying any involvement.
没关系 现在别管他
Okay, let's just ignore him for now
先找到我家人要紧
and focus on finding my family.
有线索吗
Any leads?
目前没有
No, nothing concrete.
法兰克林先前有看见你家门口
Franklin did recall seeing a white cargo van
停着一台白色小货车
parked outside your house earlier
我发出了全面通缉 但没有车牌
so I ran an APB on it but there's no plates.
没有车牌就跟玩乐透一样
No plates is a lottery.
没关系 他们应该不会开车到处跑
That's all right, I doubt they're driving around.
总部打来的
Driver: It's HQ.
莎拉普拉默
Sarah Plummer.
我是科技实验室的吉娜卡特
This is Gina Carter at tech lab.
我可能有了一些线索
I may have something here.
你发现了什么 吉娜
What do you have, Gina?
地方911派遣中心接到一通电♥话♥
A call came in to local 911 dispatch
没有声音 他们搜索了号♥码
and there was no answer so they ran the number.
结果是你儿子的手♥机♥号♥码
It comes back to your son's cell phone.
基层员警已收到警急通报
Local PD had been made aware of the situation
所以即刻就将资料转给我们
so they immediately forwarded the call to us.
我想你儿子试着告诉我们
I think your son is trying to give us his
地址 因为他没把电♥话♥挂掉
location 'cause he's left the line open.
好的 你在搜寻地址了吗
Well, a-are you running it?
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
已开始追踪 快完成了
Running a trace and almost there.
只要手♥机♥没断线的话
As long as the line remains open,
就能找到
I'll get it.
因为是手♥机♥ 需要的时间比较久
It's cellular so it takes longer.
必需利用塔台讯息做三角定位
We have to triangulate it off tower hits.
百分之九十了
90 percent and making progress..
你不接电♥话♥ 机上的人
You don't answer your phone, I can't get
也没消息 我完全不知道该怎么办
a hold of the plane, I'm working blind here.
百分之九十四
94 percent...
百分之九十六
96 percent...
百分之九十八 快好了
98 percent, almost there.
找到了 刚好在电♥话♥断线之前
Got it. Right before we lost communication.
他们在洛杉矶港口的一间仓库
They're in a warehouse at the Port of Los Angeles
港口路229号♥
harbor, 229 Harbor Drive.
听清楚了吗
You got that?
收到
Driver: Got it.
所有待命中的组员
Let's get all available units
请速至港口路229号♥ 这是红色代码
to 229 Harbor Drive, this is a code red.
快点
Come on.
回答我 到底发生了什么事
Come on, what the hell is going on up there?
跟你们说
You know what?
我决定离开这里
I'm getting the hell out of here.
你留下来 你跟我走
You, stay there. You come with me.
有你当我的筹码就够了
You're all the leverage I need.
不要 不要碰我
No, get your hands off me!
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
我问你 这是什么东西
I asked you a question, what the hell is this?
呃 我不知道 可能一直在我口袋里
Uh, I don't know, I guess I had it on me the whole time.
不 电♥话♥并没有一直在你身上
No, you did not have it on you the whole time.
我们离开家的时候 我顺手拿了它 可以吗
I took it when we were leaving the house, okay?
但它无法开机
But it doesn't even work.
没有电了 所以有什么关系
The battery's dead, so who cares?!
我看得出来
I can see that.
我的问题是 没电之前
电影精选列表