现实世界不是这样的
It doesn't work that way.
说到底都跟钱脱不了关系
It always boils down to money.
你不是在当义工 对吧
You're not doing this for free, are you?
跟我说他们付你多少钱
Just tell me how much they're paying you
我可以给你两倍
and I'll pay you double.
不是每件事都与钱有关
It's not always about the money.
如果我不说话算话
You see, if I don't finish this job as promised,
我还不如现在
I might as well be
就跟你角色对调
switching places with you.
你给我再多的钱都没有用
There's no amount of money you could possibly
你就留着自己用吧
offer me, so why don't you save it.
你在等人吗
You expecting somebody?
为什么有个看起来像FBI探员的人
Why the hell is there a man who looks like an FBI
站在你在门口
agent standing outside your front door?
我不知道
I don't know.
是你搞的鬼吗
You got something to do with this.
那跟我无关
I've got nothing to do with this!!
我完全不知道有人在外面
I don't even know what's going on here!
那么 你得搞定这件事
Well, you're going to fix it,
不然他的下场就会跟那个清洁员一样
or else he ends up like the pool boy.
嘿 不好意思 请问你找谁
Hey, sorry about that. Can I help you?
嗨 请问肯普拉默在吗
Hi, I'm looking for uh, Ken Plummer.
我就是
I'm Ken.
我是法兰克林探员 联邦调查局
I'm agent Franklin with the Bureau.
喔 嘿 莎拉她...现在不在家
Oh, hey, um, Sarah's actually not home,
她出差了
she's on a flight out of town.
喔 没关系 我不是来找她的
Oh, right, I'm actually not here for her.
我们收到一份报告
We got a report that there may be some trouble
指出她家里可能有状况 所以我们过来看看
here at the home, so I just wanted to stop by
跟你确认一下
and check in on you.
我们很好
All is fine here.
那就好
Good.
雅各在家吗
Is uh, is Jacob home?
呃 雅各现在不在家
Uh, Jacob's actually away.
他今天有场重要的球赛 是决赛
He's got a big ball game today. Finals.
喔 真厉害
Oh, that's great.
你怎么没去看比赛
And you're not there?
喔 我需要…呃 我要处理一些重要的工作
No, I had, uh, some important papers to file for work.
了解
Right.
你看起来 状态不太好
You're, um, you're quite the mess,
请恕我直言
if you don't mind me saying.
你在忙些什么
What are you working on?
喔 就是 我只是 利用时间健身一下
Oh, it's, uh, I was just doing a quick workout.
穿着衬衫健身
A workout in these clothes?
对的...我刚开完会回来
Yeah, yeah, I mean, I-I just came back from a meeting,
呃... 就想说
and uh, you know,
先做一下运动
I just figured I'd do it now, you know,
然后 就...再去洗澡
before jumping in the shower.
喔 这样做...挺聪明的
Well, that's, uh, that's smart thinking.
是这样的 呃 让我好跟老板交差
Listen, uh, just so I make my boss happy,
可以让我进屋里
would you mind if I stepped in for a quick second
查看一下吗 你也知道 就一些局里的规定
to look around, you know, some protocol type stuff.
嘿 是这样的
Hey, listen.
我必需得继续工作了 兄弟
I-I really got to get back to work here, bud.
我有一堆文件要处理
I've got a ton of paper work to take care of,
但 如果...我发现有状况不对
but if I hear anything, anything wrong,
我一定会打给你们的 你放心了吧
I'll definitely give you guys a call, fair enough?
好的 那我就放心了
Yeah, fair enough.
我留张名片给你
I'll leave you my card.
你老婆是我的上司 所以我们就是一家人
Your wife's my boss, so we're all family here.
如何有任何需要 什么事都可以
If you need anything, anything at all,
打电♥话♥给我 好吗
just give me a call.
我会的 再见
I will, thanks for swinging by.
保重
All right, thank you.
不 不 不要 停手 快停手
No, no, no, don't. No, stop-stop-stop.
不要 拜托...别按下输入键 拜托
Please. Don't hit send, don't-don't-don't,
拜托 快阻止他
please, just-
拜托 我可以解决
Please just- I can- I can fix this.
我求你
I'm begging you!
我求你 别让他
Please, just please don't let him, please don't.
别让他下手 我求你
Don't let him do it, please.
别这样 叫他住手
No, don't, just make it, make him stop.
拜托叫他住手
Please tell him not to do it, please,
拜托...我求求你
I'm begging you, I beg you, please, no!
看看你做的好事
Look what you've done.
我警告过你
I warned you.
你就是控制不了自己
You just couldn't help yourself.
嘿
Hey...
再轻举妄动的话
try something again,
你家的成员会再少一个
I'll make your family even smaller.
彼得森
Peterson.
嗨 彼得森 我是法兰克林
Hey, Peterson, it's Franklin.
我刚从普拉默她家出来
I'm just leaving the Plummer residence.
很好 他们没事吧
Good. All okay?
是的 看起来没什么状况
Yeah, everything seemed to be okay.
只是她先生状态不太好
The husband seemed to be a bit of a mess.
我觉得有点奇怪 但也有可能
I found it a little strange but I think I was
只是紧张过度
just being overly suspicious.
可能是他真的太忙了
I think I just caught him at a bad time.
了解 你觉得需要
Do you think it's worth going back
再派人去看一次吗
for a double check?
不用 应该不用了
No, I don't think so. I mean,
他们的孩子根本不在家
the guy's kid isn't even home.
我确定如果有麻烦的话 他早告诉我了
I'm sure if there was an issue he would've told me.
那里只有我跟他
It was just me and him.
了解 好的 谢谢你杰瑞米 我很感激
Okay, Thanks, Jeremy, I appreciate it.
喔 别客气了 长官
Oh, you're welcome, sir.
有任何需要尽管跟我说
Let me know if you need anything else.
好的 没问题
Yeah, you got it.
吉娜
Gina...
我在 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 有新的讯息或其它进展吗
Any new messages or anything?
目前没有 长官
No, nothing, sir.
好的 我在想 这件事
Okay, I figured. You know,
很有可能只是个错误讯息
it's probably just a mistake or something.
只是为了照着规定走 可以请你帮忙
Just for protocol's sake, can you run
查一下IP位址吗
a trace on that IP address for me?
我领先你两步 长官 已经在进行了
Two steps ahead of you sir, already underway.
不愧是我的好员工 感激不尽
That's my girl, thank you very much.
我需要去厕所
I need to use the restroom.
请忍♥一下
It can wait.
没有办法 我真的得去厕所
No, it can't. I need to use the restroom.
别做出任何傻事
Don't do anything stupid.
嘿
Hey!
机舱后方还有另一间厕所
There's another restroom in the back of the plane
应该没人使用
if you like. I think it's empty.
喔 天哪...没关系 你吓我一跳
Oh, uh, no, that's okay. You scared me.
我...等这间就可以
I uh, I'll just wait for this one.
好的 没问题
Okay, I get it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道吗 我入行这些年来
You know, in all the years I've been
从没遇过 一次都没遇过
doing this, not once, I mean, not one time
有人乖乖听话
has everybody simply listened
听从我的指令
and done what was asked of them.
最后总得要我开枪才行
I always have to end up shooting somebody
无论如何我都会完成工作
and I end up completing the job anyway,so
何必害自己中枪
why get yourself shot?
你知道我该怎么做吗 从现在开始
You know what I should do is, from now on,
带一份履历表在身上 载明我每一次的工作内容
bring a resume and list of references to every job.
这样的话 当我告诉那些俘虏
That way, when I tell the captives
电影精选列表