至于那些你们
As for these other cameras
可能会找到 或找不到的录影画面
that you may or may not find..
嘿 让我们来操心就好
hey, you leave that to us.
也许你该把注意力放在
Maybe you should concentrate on making
你家人的生命安全
sure your family makes it out alive, hm?
高科技真的太棒了 小子
You gotta love technology, kid.
你妈妈在三万尺的高空上
Your mom's 30,000 feet above us and I can see
我仍然随时看得到她身在何处
exactly where she is at this very moment.
真令人赞叹
Now isn't that something?
怎么样
What?
这是怎么一回事
What the hell is going on here?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
这间屋子里没有现金
There's no money in this house,
我坦白告诉你
if that's what you're after.
听好 听我说
Listen, listen to me.
要钱的话我可以给你
I can get you money, though.
让我到银行 我把存款全部领出来
I'll go to the bank and pull out whatever we have.
我不要
Not an option.
跟你说 我跟坏警♥察♥不一样
You see, I'm like the bad version of a good cop,
我工作的时候不接受贿赂
I don't take bribes while on the job.
什么工作 你是什么意思
What job? what are you talking about?
不说也罢
It's all right.
嘿 课业还跟得上吗 小子
Hey, how's school going, kiddo?
我最近听说你进了荣誉榜
The last I heard you made the honor roll.
这真的很厉害 保持下去
You know, that's fantastic, keep it up.
你搞清楚了吗
Are you clueing in?
这可不是一般的入室行抢 肯
This isn't some petty home invasion, Ken.
我可不是那些南街流氓
I'm not some south side gang banger here to steal
来这里偷你的DVD播放器或劳力士
your DVD players and your Rolex.
你知道...你这么以为
You know, I'm actually quite offended
实在有点伤我的自尊心
that you would think that of me.
那你要的到底是什么
Then what do you want?
我把你要的给你
Tell me what you want
请你放过我跟我儿子
so you can leave my son and I in peace.
你要什么
What do you want?
我要的东西不在你身上 肯
I don't want anything from you, Ken.
跟你无关
Nothing at all.
跟你说 我要的东西 目前在三万尺的高空中
No, you see, what I want is 30,000 feet above us right now.
精准的说 正在棕榈沙漠上方
Right above Palm Desert as we speak.
与莎拉有关
This is about Sarah?
答对了
Bingo.
你明白该怎么做
You know what to do.
小心一点
Careful with that.
有关你家人的性命安危
That is your family's lifeline.
各位先生女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长广播
this is your captain speaking.
目前遇到乱流
We are experiencing some turbulence so we ask that
请各位务必系好安全带
you all please fasten your seatbelts.
我将把飞机降至
I will be descending to an altitude of
二万五千尺高空 避开这波乱流
25,000 feet to get out of this rough patch,
稍后就能回复平稳飞行
so it should be smooth sailing very shortly.
喔 请将笔电放在座位下方
Oh, please store your laptop under your seat
直到安全带灯号♥熄灭
until the seatbelt sign clears.
我们会注意的 没事
I think we'll be fine, it's okay.
得等到离开这波乱流
We need to make sure we're clearly out of this rough patch first.
是吗
Really?
谢谢你
Thank you.
恐怕我们得等一会儿了
Guess we'll have to do this later.
我想也是
I guess so.
嘿 就像我之前说过的
Hey, it's like I said, remember?
《铁达尼号♥》
Titanic - boom.
你完全疯了
You're completely insane.
我有时候也会被自己吓到
I scare myself sometimes.
是说 幸运的是
You know, the good thing is that
有人出钱买♥♥我的疯狂
I get paid for being insane
而你的工作需要你神志正常
just like you get paid for being sane.
我们也算是各司其职 对吧
I mean, we both have a job to do, right?
跟你无关
It's not personal.
跟我无关
It's nothing personal?
你绑♥架♥了我的家人
You're holding my family hostage,
怎么会与我无关
how is that not personal?
这点你真说对了
That's a really good point.
所以最好照我说的去做 对吧
You should probably do what I ask then, right?
爸爸
Dad!
胆敢再耍一次手段
Pull another stunt like that again,
你就别想活命了
you can count yourself dead.
听清楚了吗
Do you understand me?
或者我该对小雅客下手
Or maybe little Jacob here instead.
你得搞清楚 这件事不是你跟我
Understand that this is a whole lot bigger
承担得起的 肯
than you and I, Ken.
我不是来玩游戏
I'm not here to play games.
是你擅自闯进我家
You're the one who came into my house!
所以 我可没有在跟你玩游戏
So, no, I am not playing games!
你在威胁我家人的性命
You're the one who's threatening my family.
你该明白 我可不是说说而已 肯
As you can see, my words are not mere threats, Ken.
我们现在各有各的事要做
Now we both have a job to do.
你要做的就是 乖乖待在那里
And your job is to do nothing.
从现在开始 别再轻举妄动
So from here on out, do nothing.
不如你把我松绑 把枪丢掉
How about you untie me, lose that gun,
我让你好好看看我的本事
and I'll show you what my job is.
参议员 我真不知从何说起
Senator, I really don't know what to say.
我刚从检查官那里出来 她很有把握
I just spoke with the DA, she's got it in for you.
你这次恐怕无法脱身了
I don't know how you're going to get out of this one.
得了吧 霍利斯特 你的功力不只如此
Come on, Hollister, you can do better than that.
我帮你做事也好多年了 参议员
I've worked for you for years, Senator, and,
老实说 你早该知道 我的能力
quite frankly, you know I pull miracles out
不容小觑
without a genie in a bottle.
但这一次 我想你得认栽了
But this time I think you're in for it.
你是什么意思
What are we talking about here?
呃 那个监控录影画面
Well, with the video evidence
他们手上有这个证据就够了
they know they've got you.
悬案陪审团的机会也没了
There's no chance of a hung jury and they're
他们会尽一切努力 小心翼翼
gonna dot their I's and cross their T's and
避免过失审判发生
make sure they eliminate any chance of a mistrial.
他们甚至不接受认罪协商
They're not even open for a plea bargain.
他们逮到你了 参议员
They've got you, Senator.
我无能为力了
There's nothing I can do.
我唯一能想到的是
The only thing I can think of now is to plead
请求庭上把刑罚判轻一些
with the judge to go light on sentencing.
你知道吗 检查官不接受
You know, the fact that the prosecution
认罪协商这件事
isn't even considering a plea deal;
表示他们打算把你一枪毙命
that tells me they're going for the jugular.
如果监控画面不存在呢
What if there was no video evidence?
我不是说过了吗
I told you this already...
FBI早就检视过画面了
the FBI has already reviewed it and they're
他们明天就会提供给检查官
going to submit it to the prosecution tomorrow.
我会有检阅机会 时候我再努力找找
I'll get my chance to review it and see if
有没有漏洞可钻
there's any angle that we can play.
但老实说...参议员
But frankly, Senator-
你没有回答我的问题 霍利斯特
You're not answering my question, Hollister.
如果画面不存在的话呢
What if there was no video?
那么 参议员
Well, then, Senator,
我可以再回头做你的斗牛犬
I can go back to being your pit bull.
我再联络你
We'll be in touch.
现在 莎拉
Now. Now, Sarah.
表层....录影档删除
Surface area video.. deleted.
底层档案 删除
Root level video.. deleted.
乖女孩
Good girl.
剩下最后一个确认项目
Just one final thing to check.
确认主机
Mainframe route verification...
电影精选列表