我会补偿你的 好吗
I'll make it up to you, okay?
好吧
Okay.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your dad?
应该在厨房♥吧
He's in the kitchen, I think.
好的
Yeah?
我好像听到你要出差
What's this I hear about a trip?
我明天要飞华盛顿一趟
I have to fly out to DC tomorrow.
是喔
Really?
是的
Yeah.
你记得有个女孩 几个月前
Do you remember that girl that was murdered
在沙滩上被谋杀的案子吗
at the beach a few months ago?
嫌犯竟然是我们的
It turns out the suspect is our
老朋友 参议员强生
good old Senator Johnson.
不是吧
No way.
那家伙总是在惹事生非
That guy's always getting into something.
的确是
Indeed he is.
嘿
Hi.
哈罗
Hello.
我问你 游击手要注意的重点有哪些
Okay, so what are the cardinal rules for a shortstop?
盯紧打击手 观察投手
Watch the batter's eye, watch the pitch,
注意球的行进 随时作好准备
watch the ball, and be on guard.
说的好 完全正确 好罗 该睡觉了
You got it, that's it. All right, time for bed.
祝你明天赢球
You have a big day tomorrow.
你一定会表现得非常好
You're going to be great.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 妈妈
I love you too, mom.
我很难受明天无法到场加油
I feel terrible missing his game tomorrow.
他会很专注在比赛
He'll be so deep into his game
根本不会注意到你不在场
he won't even know you're missing.
需要帮忙吗
Need some help with that?
你知道我喜欢美女
Mm. You know I love being undressed
帮我脱衣服
by a beautiful woman.
着陆之后我会讯息你 好吗
I'll text you when I land, okay?
祝你比赛顺利 宝贝
Good luck today, sweetie.
爱你喔 妈妈
Love you, mom.
再见
Bye.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
听着 呃 我刚到机场
Listen, um, I just got to the airport.
想请你帮个忙
I was wondering if you could do me a favor
呃...把强生参议员过去的案件资料
and email me the previous case file
都寄给我
on Senator Johnson.
等等 等我一下
You know, hang on a second, hang on.
嘿 约翰 你知道吗 我先生来电♥话♥ 我再打给你
Oh, hey, John. I've got my husband calling.
这样好了 我们等下再说 好吗
Let me call you- let's just talk later,all right?
好的 太好了 拜拜
Okay, great, bye.
嗨 宝贝 什么东西找不到
Hi, babe. What can't you find?
这是泛欧航♥空♥106班机
This is the final call
最后登机广播
for Trans Europe Express, flight 106
美国太平洋航♥空♥192号♥班机
We will now be boarding US Pacific Airlines,
开始登机
Flight 192, in destination to
目的地华盛顿达拉斯国际机场
Washington Dulles International Airport.
商务舱乘客
Would all business class passengers
请至登机口
please come to the boarding gate.
嘿 不好意思 借过
Hi, excuse me, excuse me.
抱歉
Sorry.
借过 抱歉 我的飞机要起飞了
Excuse me, sorry, I'm about to miss my flight.
嗨 真抱歉 我快来不及登机了
Hi. I'm sorry, I'm about to miss my flight,
可以帮个忙吗 谢谢
do you mind? Thank you.
借过
Excuse me.
洛杉矶塔台 太平洋192班机
LAX tower, Pacific 192 heavy
请求调头
requesting backtrack.
收到 192 调头批准
Copy 192, backtrack approved.
跑道1-7
Runway 1-7.
收到 清空起飞跑道1-7
Copy, cleared takeoff runway 1-7.
嘿
Hey.
差点来不及
That was close.
早知道我就该听他们的
I guess I should've listened when they said
起飞前两小时就要出门
to leave two hours before my flight.
讨厌的是...你在起飞前两小时抵达
The problem is, you get here two hours before your flight
你得在机场空等一个小时半
you end up waiting an hour and a half.
但如果一小时前才出门
But then you give yourself an hour
就会像我现在一样
and then this is what happens.
各位先生各位女士
Ladies and gentlemen,
机长广播
this is your captain speaking.
感谢您搭乘太平洋航♥空♥
Thank you for flying with US Pacific,
飞机即将起飞
we'll be departing momentarily.
空服员稍候将会为您示范
Our cabin crew will be doing
安全与逃生装置
a safety demonstration shortly. In the meantime,
请系好安全带
please fasten your seatbelts
飞机即将进入跑道
as we taxi out to the runway.
祝您有个愉快的飞行体验
I hope you have a pleasant flight
谢谢您搭乘美国太平洋航♥空♥
and thank you for flying with US Pacific.
每次坐飞机都会让我紧张
I never feel comfortable flying.
真不晓得为什么 可能是逃生装置示范
I don't know why that is, I think the safety
让我不舒服 很奇怪吧
demonstrations throw me off. Is that weird?
你是飞机常客吧
You fly a lot, huh?
呃 不太算
Uh, not really.
每年会因为工作飞个几次
a couple times a year for work.
是喔 你是做什么的
What do you do?
替政♥府♥工作
I work for the government.
哪方面的工作
Doing what?
没什么特别的
Nothing specific.
了解
I see.
呃 你是做什么的呢
Uh, what do you do?
我是自♥由♥工作者
I'm a freelancer.
喔 呃...哪方面的
Oh. Um, for..?
没什么特别的
Nothing specific.
作弄你的啦
I'm just messing with you.
开个玩笑
I was kidding.
我帮公♥司♥解决难题
I do corporate cleanup.
就是...人会作出一些错误决策
You know, people make bad business decisions,
会请我来解决麻烦
I come in and clean up the mess.
喔 了解 哪些公♥司♥
Oh, all right, what kind of companies?
财星五百大企业
Fortune 500 companies,
高净值人士 政客
high net worth individuals, politicians.
也有过几位总统
A couple of presidents.
这个 听起来很刺♥激♥
Well, sounds very exciting.
确实是
It can be.
但这也跟其它工作没两样
I guess it's like anything else, though.
你也知道 做久之后
You know, you do it long enough
也就是个为了让公♥司♥维持营运的工作
it just becomes a way to keep the lights on.
了解 我懂 好的 嘿 我是莎拉
Yeah, I hear you. Well, hey, I'm Sarah.
蜜雪儿
Michelle.
很高兴认识你 蜜雪儿
It's nice to meet you, Michelle.
我也是
Likewise.
景色真美 对吧
It's beautiful, isn't it?
嗯
Uh-huh.
有件事总会让我惊讶
You know what blows me away?
看到那些在飞机起飞前
The people who shut their windows
把窗户拉上的人 我是说
right before takeoff. I mean,
谁会不想欣赏这等景色 对吧
who wouldn't want to see this view, right?
我也有过同样的想法
I've actually thought that same thing myself.
他们只是想表现得很酷
They're all just trying to act so cool, like,
我坐在商务舱
"I'm on business.
风景就留给经济舱的人看吧
Save that view for the riffraff in the back".
跟你赌 你现在去经济舱
You know what? you go back into coach,
大家一定都在往外看
I bet everybody's looking out the window.
无一例外
All the riffraff.
你看过《铁达尼号♥》 对吧
You watched "Titanic", right?
这就跟《铁达尼号♥》的三等舱一样
This is just like the Titanic.
电影精选列表