一位参议员为什么会出现在
So what's a senator doing at a party
二十多岁年轻人的派对上
with a bunch of 20 year olds?
你应该与同僚待在某个
Shouldn't you be at some formal dinner party
正式晚宴场合才对吧
with your fellow politicians?
没错 我之前就在那里
Yeah, I did that earlier.
我不能来这里续摊吗
But can't I come to the after party?
在那里我跟一群老巫婆困在一起
I was stuck there with a bunch of old hags
我才六十岁 还生龙活虎
in the other place. I'm 60, I'm not dead.
那么你太太以为你身在何处呢
And where does your wife think you are right now?
她可能正沉溺在陈年好酒当中
She's probably too deep into her vintage vino
根本没发现我不在家吧
to even realize I'm missing.
结婚二十年后的
20 years of marriage
场景是这样
and that's what it comes down to.
她待在家守着她的葡萄酒收藏
She sits at home alone with her wine collection.
我则是带着我的杰克威士忌
I do everything I can to be somewhere else with a
想办法离家远远的
bottle of Jack and a hot girl at my side.
找个辣妹跟我作伴
Well, thanks for the compliment, I guess.
有点冷 对吧
A little chilly, isn't it?
听着 丽莎
Listen, Lisa...
是蕾西
Lacey.
好的 蕾西 我们一起离开这里好吗
Yeah, Lacey, what do you say we ditch this place?
开始有点无聊了 你不觉得吗
It's getting kind of dull, don't you think?
你有什么想法
What do you have in mind?
恶心 滚开
Ew, get off!
你不是说你结婚了吗
I thought you said you were married?!
得了吧
Aw, come on.
你和一个已婚男子半夜三点
You're on a beach at three in the morning
躺在沙滩上 也该知道会发生什么事
with a married man. You know the drill.
喔 不 我不知道
Um, no, I don't.
出来玩是一回事
Hanging out is one thing, but I'm not
我可没打算要跟你亲热
just going to start making out with you.
别碰我 你这老不修
Get off of me, you perv!
你完蛋了你 老兄
Oh, you are so done, buddy!
我要毁掉你的一切 鲁蛇
I'm going to take you for everything you have, loser.
我还要告你 你准备
I'm going to sue you, and you can say
失业吧你
bye-bye to your career!
你万万不该打我 鲁蛇
You have no idea who you just hit, loser.
你甚至无法博得老婆欢心
You can't even keep your wife happy at home,
没用的东西
you piece of crap!
准备失业吧你
Say bye-bye to your career (career career).
蒂娜 接电♥话♥
Tina, answer your phone!
蒂娜 快接电♥话♥
Tina, answer your phone!
喔 不
No! Aaah!
嗨 我是蒂娜
Hey, it's Tina,
现在不方便接电♥话♥
I can't get to my phone right now.
有事请留言
Please leave me a message
我会尽快回电
and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
这不该出现在沙滩上
This doesn't belong here.
拿去做DNA检测 可能会查出线索
Let's run this for DNA, we might get lucky.
插翅难飞
(三个月后)
不好意思 我现在有点忙不过来
Actually I'm kind of swamped right now, but
呃 不然这样好了 你请丽莎先处理
um.. look, why don't you just have Lisa file it.
如果有后续的话
And if it swings back around
我再接手 好吗
then I'll take it from there, okay?
嘿 听好 这实在不是我部门的事好吗
Well, listen, that's not really my department,
我昨天跟证交所通过电♥话♥了
okay, but I spoke with the SEC yesterday
他们都处理妥当了
and they've got it under control.
嘿 听着 我刚说了 请丽莎先处理
But listen, like I said, just have Lisa file it
如果有问题的话 再通知我 好吗
and if there's a problem then call me back, all right?
没问题 拜拜
All right, bye.
呃 邮件诈欺部门 想塞一个
Ugh, got mail fraud trying to stick another
庞氏骗局给我 门都没有
Ponzi scheme moron on me. No, thank you.
听起来很有趣
Sounds like fun.
嗯 这是什么
Mm-hmm. What's this?
这是参议员强生的案子
This is the Senator Johnson case.
终于逮到他了 但他的阶级太高 地方单位处理不了
Finally arrested, and he's a little too high profile for local,
所以把他转过来
so they handed him over.
啊 又塞给我
Ah, another hand off.
是的 但我觉得这次
Yeah, I don't think you can get out of
你躲不掉了 莎拉
this one though, Sarah.
过去三个月他是主要嫌犯
So he's the suspect for the past three months,
他们手上有受害者的披巾
they got a scarf on the victim.
他们试着想找出DNA
They tried getting his DNA,
但没有任何成果
couldn't pull anything off of it.
但他们后来找到了监视器画面
But they did get the security camera footage
那足以将他定罪
finally, and it clearly incriminates him.
画面上看到他
You see the vehicle coming into the scene,
跟受害者一起离开 他在沙滩上
him and the victim exiting, and you see him
勒死这位可怜女子
strangling this poor kid on the beach,
回到他车上离开现场
running back to his vehicle, and leaving the scene.
是个证据确凿的案子
It's a pretty closed case.
终于
Finally.
是的
Yeah.
没有目击者
No witnesses?
嗯 没有 但监控画面就等于目击者
No. No, but that footage will serve as a witness.
绰绰有余
It's more than enough.
他之前也惹过麻烦
This guy's been in trouble before.
你还记得几年他胜诉的那个案子吗
Do you remember that case he beat a few years back?
那个巨额的敲诈案
Big racketeering case?
检方视而不见 用一桩虚假的工会施工案
Turned a blind eye, got a payoff for some
收买♥♥人心
fake union construction deal.
结果主要证人在开庭的
Well, it turns out the star witness was
前两天死了
found dead a couple days before the trial.
喔 哗
Oh, wow.
他应该不是亲自动手
He probably didn't do it himself,
但大家都知道幕后主使者是他
but everyone knows he was behind it.
他被无罪释放
And he walked.
什么把柄都没留下
there was nothing to stick, so..
我希望这次能将他定罪
I'm really hoping this does.
好的 就让一位女子
Well, just leave it to a woman
来解决全世界的难题吧
to solve the world's problems.
就让我这位男子帮你订飞华盛顿
Leave it to a man to buy her plane ticket
的机票吧
to Washington DC.
呃 对不起 什么意思
Uh, I'm sorry? What?
他是一位参议员 华盛顿不会放过这个丑闻
He's a senator. DC wants the scoop
你得坐明早八点的班机
so you're on a flight tomorrow, 8:00 AM.
明天
Tomorrow?
雅各的棒球决赛在明天
It's Jacob's baseball final tomorrow.
拜托 我五个礼拜前就请好假了
Come on, I booked this day off five weeks ago.
对了 趁我忘记前赶快告诉你 监视器画面
Look before I forget, the footage was
是洛杉矶警局传过来的
transferred to our server from LAPD.
旅途平安
Have a good flight.
是商务舱 开心点
Business class, cheer up.
好吧
Right on.
先这样
All right.
嘿 妈妈
Hey, mom!
嗨...宝贝
Hi! Hi, sweetie. How's my boy?
今天过得如何
How are you doing?
很好 你准备好看我明天的大赛了吗
Good, are you ready for the big game tomorrow?
是这样的 宝贝 我有件事要跟你说
Actually, honey, I need to talk to you about that.
呃 妈咪明天要出差
Uh, mommy's got to travel for work tomorrow.
什么 明天是决赛耶
What? It's the finals, mom!
这个球季你没错过任何一场比赛
you haven't missed a game the whole season,
决赛你竟然到不了
now the finals?
我知道...甜心
I know, I know, sweetie.
相信我 我感到非常难过
Believe me, it's breaking my heart.
但这件事情很重要
But it's a really important case and I..
我一定得去
I've got to be there.
喔 别这样啦 妈妈
Aw, come on, mom.
我知道 对不起
I know, I'm sorry.
电影精选列表